[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daily reminder If you marry someone less successful than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Wills-After-Marriage.jpg (390 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
Wills-After-Marriage.jpg
390 KB, 1920x1277
>Daily reminder

If you marry someone less successful than you (99% of the time women are less successful than men) you're literally agreeing to become their slave.

Why is /pol/ okay with marriage?
>>
Fuck Marriage.

Are you my wife's attorney?
>>
File: smirk2.jpg (45 KB, 347x121) Image search: [Google]
smirk2.jpg
45 KB, 347x121
>>74974753
women take status into account in their mate selection and attraction calculations.
Men generally just add personality and looks.

Women tend to want to marry "up" and feel uncomfortable after a while if their mate stagnates or falls in the social order. Men have a very hard time relating to this feeling and actually start to feel more love and protection instincts when they see a women down on her luck.

Therefore, it is nearly always advantageous for a man to date a women "below" his success level because the best way to prove that you have a high value to a woman is to actually have a higher value.

That's simply one component of a LARGE mechanism for a happy life. So i think, OP, that you have it backwards.
>>
>>74975347
>actually start to feel more love and protection instincts when they see a women down on her luck.

Hahahaha I feel like such a troglodyte for once thinking women were the same way.
>>
>>74976941
but anon, men and women are interchangeable. you aren't some kind of misogynist are you? :^)
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with enslaving your wife.
>>
I married because I don't want my children to be raised in one of those neo-value families. Do as you please, but my wife and sons will share my family name.
>>
>>74975347
This is a great post. I'd also like to point out that it's socially advantageous for a man to have an attractive wife, so it works out.
>>
Define success
>>
>>74974753
Has anyone actually looked at this fucking picture?

The guy has long ass fucking thumbnails shits fucking yellowish too fucking disgusting.
>>
>>74974753
The problem is with degeneracy. Both women and men. If you take someone who will think about you as a resource, then you will become a resource and your status have nothing to do with it.

You are trying to find some sort of a pick-lock for a relationships, but the truth is if you are not lucky enough or would much rather take some good looking leech then find a real woman then you are fucked. I can't even imagine how hard it is for you in the Western countries to find some genuine partner. It's a bit easier in Eastern Europe, but we have a lot of sluts in here as well. The only rule I have for you is to look around and observe and maybe you'll find one. I'm getting married next year and I can guarantee you that neither of us will be a slave for other.
>>
>>74977591
Probably a guitar player
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.