[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe YES aka Cucked Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Experiment "look beyond boarders"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7XhrXUoD6U

>20 years ago, psychologist Arthur Aron discovered that 4 minutes of looking into each other's eyes can bring people closer. Using this discovery, we decided to carry out a simple experiment, during which refugees and Europeans sat opposite each other and looked into each other's eyes. Clearly, it is most important to give each other time to better understand and get to know each other.

>Experiment from Arthur Aron...hum hum
>Filmed in Berlin

>The experiment was conducted in Berlin: the city, which - first of all - is a symbol of overcoming the divisions, and secondly, seems to be the centre of the contemporary Europe. We wanted the movie created on the basis of the experiment to be as symbolic as possible – and to touch upon the general divisions between people.
>>
>>74973149
>Germany
>>
This is a well accepted German Face.
Repent!! And repeat after me, German white devils :
>Zorry for ze 6 godzillion jews, never again, ach zo zorry!!!
>>
Europe is dead. Shame.
>>
Every single thought you have has some reference to cuckolding
>>
File: pepe dreaming.jpg (37 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
pepe dreaming.jpg
37 KB, 512x512
>>74973149
> amnesty poland

i bet they already got beaten for making the video so i'm not even angry
>>
>>74973149
>look beyond boarders

It's spelled "borders"
>>
>>74973589
it was a typo
>>
>When you know she wants the Abdul's d.
:(
>>
>>74973149
Kek, it was filmed by Polacks.
Biggest troll machine ever.
>>
File: 1463491355386.jpg (99 KB, 723x691) Image search: [Google]
1463491355386.jpg
99 KB, 723x691
>>74973149
Never seen such heresy in my life
Raze it to the ground
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.