[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask stepdad what he thinks of having a muslim mayor >he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: EnglandismyTOPpriority.jpg (161 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
EnglandismyTOPpriority.jpg
161 KB, 1368x912
>ask stepdad what he thinks of having a muslim mayor
>he acts oblivious to the problem
>say that this country was built on christian values and the capital city is being lead by a muslim
>he says "better be careful what you're saying" in a not nice tone

What the fuck. In my own goddamn home I'm not allowed free speech. What? Do they have fucking telescreens hidden behind walls?

This is 1984 shit, the only allowed view to have is politically correct? I used to be pro left and all that but this is garbage. After hearing about no go zones in the country I am living in right now. Absolute pussys. Is America the only place with free speech now? And the democrats want to take it away my fucking god fuck this gay ass country.

In 10 years it's going to be outlawed to critisise the government I bet you
>>
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>74972856
Your stepdad's a fucking pussy cuck. Mine wants to move out of London now, he says it isn't safe with a towelhead in charge. kek
>>
File: 1441228125017.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1441228125017.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>74972856

Ask your dad if he wants you to find a new boyfriend for your mom, or if he'll just go out and find one himself.

Then, call him a cuck and spit on his face.
>>
Time to beat up your faggot dad
>>
>>74974302
This. Become the man of the house.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 680x680
>>74972856
Are you talking about your moms husband?
>>
>In my own goddamn home I'm not allowed free speech. What?

Yeah you live in england.
>>
>>74974445
He's talking about poo poo pee pee
>>
>>74974058
this
>>
Said something about the ramadan earlier, that putting your body to famine mode for a month is not healthy for your body, they all said that it was healthy as fuck and all doctors recomend it. I almost forgot that you can"t criticize islam anymore. Breaks my fucking heart, knowing that ALL the people I know, friend included are cucked.
>>
>>74972856
>stepdad
So are you his wife's son?
>>
File: a lot of feels.jpg (179 KB, 539x946) Image search: [Google]
a lot of feels.jpg
179 KB, 539x946
>>74972856

One word: Barnet
>>
>>74972856

Your stepdad is a maggot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.