[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
arranged marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Is arranged marriage degenerate?

My grand mother offer me to do arranged marriage

She looks like this. I am still 21yo uni student. she is like 26? or 27.

My great mother force me to accept this marriage because she want to see my child... jesus.

This is super degenerate shit. right?
>>
>>74971997

I dunno, it's better than a shotgun wedding because you knocked the girl up during a one night stand.

I mean, have you atleast met the girl?
>>
Do it, it's the antidote to all the problems the West is having .

I'd say it's only degenerate if you're white and trying to buy a nonwhite bride. Otherwise it's the most anti-degenerate you can get.
>>
File: 1463838802757.jpg (115 KB, 773x836) Image search: [Google]
1463838802757.jpg
115 KB, 773x836
>>74971997
It's a common Jewish practice and some Protestant families here still practice arranged marriage. Mothers will try to find the most successful/attractive/compatible mates for their children. Those who are unable to find it will have to go on their on and live with the shame of being a worthless piece of garbage.

Degenerate, you say?
>>
>>74971997
>My grand mother offer me to do arranged marriage

>My great mother force me to accept this marriage

So which is it?

Forced or offered?
>>
>>74972742
offered me and forcing it.
>>
Ask her for a prettier girl Nip
>>
>>74971997
I almost got married away, while being on a holiday in Vietnam. I was living with relatives of some friends of mine in Norway.
Cute girl though, did smash, but wouldn't marry back then (I was 22).
>>
>>74971997

why'd you settle for a cake
>>
>>74971997
>>My grand mother offer me to do arranged marriage
>>This is super degenerate shit. right?
Only if it's your cousin and you're trying to keep a family bloodline.
>>
>>74972813
Can you pull a better looking girl who is also twenty one? If not why,

And if not you may as well. Unless she has secret problems like gambling alcoholism debts addiction etc. Don't want tard babies you know?
>>
>>74971997
it's literally the only nondegenerate marriage
it has been in all traditional nondegenerate societies and the modern jews have banned it in name of democracy and human rights

accept her offer, she's a wise woman
>>
>>74972937
Because her grand ma and my grand ma is friend....
>>
If you think you can get a better girl give yourself 1 month to do so (also concider how successful the arranged girl is)

If not just come to america buddy, if you cant get into america then your probably not a very valuable asian and maybe arranged is the best for you.
>>
>>74973331
Women around that age make better partners. They're willing to settle down, considering she's for arranged marriage I believe she has a quality mindset as well. I'm Jewish, 24 and been married to a 28 years old woman for 2 years. Been doing great so far and we're planning kids for 2017. Listen to grandma and go for it.
>>
>>74973629
>make kid in 20s

no thank you. I will NEVER make any kids. It's disgusting as fuck
>>
If you can have something better don't do it, if you can't do it.
Also one important thing g is to know if the girl is willing to do it; if she does we are talking about a good housewife, she won't be a k-pop star but you will live a comfortable life
If she is not willing to do it, you will have a bomb with clock mechanism since, now, no one can force her to stay with you
>>
File: 1463995817468.jpg (23 KB, 436x432) Image search: [Google]
1463995817468.jpg
23 KB, 436x432
>>74973736
It's still a partner to consider.
>>
>>74971997
no one wants to get married to oya-san....

komiyama, on the other hand...
>>
>>74973736
you're that American pretending to be a jap lel
>>
I'll make it short since I'm on mobile.
>Brother gets arranged marriage with girl that looks 8-9/10
>She comes to USA, gains like 150lbs and turns bitchy
>Threatens brother that she'll call the cops and tell them she's being beaten, she's already spread the lies to family so that she has "witnesses"
>Brother spends SO much money on her, paid for school, got her a car ect and is sweet to her
>She's bitchy as fak but is calming down recently.

Be careful, you never know with strangers. Might get a diamond, might get an Indian who can't poo in the loo
>>
Eh, at least meet with this chick and see how it goes. I don't really approve of arranged marriage or see it as a solution to anything, but I don't see what you have to lose here in going on a date.
>>
what does her pussy look like? is it all beat to shit? she a bit older then you.
>>
>>74973736
What the fuck is wrong with you!!! Why are you faggots not reproducing!!!
>>
<<My grand mother offer me to do arranged marriage....She looks like this

You grand mother looks hot, I'll take her if you won't.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.