[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 600x600
https://m.mic.com/articles/88277/23-ways-feminism-has-made-the-world-a-better-place-for-men#.HAyaawxbP
>>
Bump :D
>>
>>74969851
No it's not.
>>
>>74969851
>Feminism is for everyone
>But shut up if you're a man and want to debate the finer points
>But it's for you too
>Shut up shitlord male
women, everyone. what worth would they have without those delicious vaginas
>>
>>74969851
also, fuck off advertising your shit article with this shit thread i hope you get gay aids and die
>>
I've noticed that the boys who are so strongly against feminism are usually the ones who need it the most...
>>
>>74970971
>>74971025
You're so angry...
>>
>>74972158

How do they need it?
>>
>>74974020
why bump a terrible thread? it's obviously a troll who knows how to use the site perfectly
>>
>>74969851

Does that mean Masculism is for no one? Fuck you.
>>
http://investorplace.com/2016/05/target-stock-tgt-bathroom-blunder/#.V0Sid_L3bg1
>Target stock has fallen from $83.50 to $67 since it announced its policy on April 19.

apparently feminists/SJWs aren't good for business
>>
>>74974020
Ending harmful gender roles helps everyone.
>>
>>74975951

Name one harmful gender role.
>>
Ending harmful behaviors is one thing. Creating a weird conspiracy theory about how people are blank slates which society can mold any way you want is another.

One way in which gender theory fails: basic logic. Just because particular gender roles are the result of social evolution doesn't mean the default state of humans is having statistical identical males and females.

Equality of outcome is an unattainable goal, and trying to achieve it will only cause people to push against the totalitarian ideology.

Gender roles have been evolving the way they are supposed to: through prudent, iterative processes. Social evolution: see what works.

Pretty much every woman's right was attained that way. Then feminist ideologues came along and assumed all the credit. The same goes for every good thing in that list.
>>
>>74976397
That boys can't cry or share their emotions without being considered weak.
>>
They say "mic" but all I see is P R A V D A. The worst thing about the cuck media is that it's intellectually insulting. Like, young earth creationist tier. It's just shit.
>>
>>74976765

That's a stereotype, not a role.
>>
>>74976765

That's just a straw man invented by the social justice autistic mafia. In reality, there is no fatwa against parents caring about boys feelings. There is a lot of variety about how people deal with this and thus a lot of individual choice.
>>
File: BigRed.png (522 KB, 531x509) Image search: [Google]
BigRed.png
522 KB, 531x509
>>74969851
Not interested in your shit article. Bye and sage.
>>
File: 1355728773756.png (78 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1355728773756.png
78 KB, 267x200
>>74976610

word
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.