[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
/pol/ BTFO!
>>
Sounds good. Politicians would never talk about black women then. Whole heartedly agree.
>>
if the only interesting thing you have to say is that you're ~a black woman~ I think you should, in fact, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>74969726
>I can't talk sense
>So everyone else needs to shut up
hurrrr
>>
also noticed her last name is Italian. another black nationalist cunt who married a white guy.
>>
>>74969726
Good, nobody cares anyway.
If people ignore them they will start to harass people like last year, the people that were brunching.
>>
>>74969824
I agree as well. It's really quite brilliant.

So how about Black Women don't talk about White women? And Black men don't talk about White men?
>>
>>74969726
100 bucks she couldn't define sequential, or spell it...
>>
>>74969726
We need to put a kitchen in the back of the bus.
>>
Reminder to sage and hide slide/shill threads.
>>
>>74969726
In related news, apparently nobody is allowed to talk about the issues citzizens of the roman empire had.
>>
Wow...really makes you think... I am now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>74969726
how to talk about men's issues if you're not a man:
MAKE
A
FUCKING
SANDWICH
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 550x550
>>74969726
Fuck the up shut
>>
File: 77.jpg (57 KB, 316x293) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
57 KB, 316x293
>>74969726
Notice also how feminists always feel black women's issues are only "black issues" or "women issues", but never "black women's issues".

This is because feminists are primarily women, and they get incredibly jealous of the mere thought that they would grant another woman an unfair advantage from them.

We will never see black women equal to white women unless men start pushing equality too. And after that happens, it would destroy feminism as we know it because it would seperate the cohesion women feel with it at the moment.

Same with asian women, asians aren't even spoken about because they are an uncomfortable subject; women know that they are more attractive than white women, but still are "oppressed" because they're women, so they run into a paradox and can't compute. With women, this means they just don't bring the subject up.
>>
>>74969726
>>74969824
>>74970011
i think we are making some real progress here /pol/
someone forward this thread to the whitehouse
>>
>>74969726
Shit, I did it all wrong and fucked up the shut.
>>
Okay and then you'll complain that you're not getting any attention about your specific problem that only black woman apparently face.

Because as a straight white male I apparently have no problems and success is handed to me on a silver platter.
>>
>>74969726
Does this work for white people issues as well?
>>
>>74970666
at least you didn't
>>74970547
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.