[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't accept European Refugees Ameribros it's a trojan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: AreYouKiddingMe.jpg (276 KB, 800x659) Image search: [Google]
AreYouKiddingMe.jpg
276 KB, 800x659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp9Vg3qVRzw
>Leaves Europe because it's too far left.
>Goes to North America and cucks the place up

pic unrelated. or is it?
This guy.
>>
>>74969515
Why would leftists leave Europe? It's a lefty wonderland.
>>
>>74969631
He makes videos about guns and weapons. That is why he left Europe because he hates the weapon restrictions, then he goes to Canada to bitch this.
>>
>>74969631
Marxism aims to spread. It's like asking
>Why would all those muslims leave the middle east? It's a sharia wonderland
>>
>>74969515
Donald's trying to stop this, cuckpai
>>
>>74969759
meant to say guns and swords etc whatever.
>>
>>74969515
I like his sword videos, that's it. He's anti-/pol/ on most issues. Snipped his balls because of muh overpopulation.
>>
>>74969774
Fair point
>>
>>74969967
I knew he was left leaning but this shit is approaching far left cultural Marxism bullshit.
>>
>>74970102
He is an actual cuck. In a QA video talking about fetishes, he said that if you are not comfortable with some of your partner's fetishes (like scat) you can let them do that with someone else.
>>
>>74970222
What. The. Fuck. That's really disappointing. You happen to have a link to that? I believe you but I'm just curious.
>>
>>74970377
I don't recall the name, it is an older video back when they lived in Norway. I'll try to find it.
>>
>>74970630
>I don't recall the name, it is an older video back when they lived in Norway. I'll try to find it.
Don't bother if it's too much trouble. He has a ton of Q&A videos will take ages.
>>
>>74970748
Wasn't a QA, turns out it was just couple advice: how to be a degenerate cuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQDqcWVWN0

Fetish talk starts at 6 minutes in. Partner brings it up, but he agrees.
>>
>>74970832
Great. This seems more like a Jim Sterling case though where his leftist wife has completely broken him. Or perhaps he was always a cuck who knows.
>>
>>74971537
I am sure she's shapen him a bit, but he was always very liberal on these kinds of issues. I'd end any relationship immediately if they tried to do that though to be honest. Pussy isn't worth that much, especially when you vowed not to have kids.
>>
>>74971788
And so is his audience apparently. I expected them to be at least a bit more right wing than the usual youtube comment section but right now my account is being blown up by people arguing with me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.