[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THANK YOU BASED BRASIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>be Brazilian on /pol/
>first hand experience with decrepit Marxists
>see how they have ruined your country
>try to explain this to faggy first world Europeans
>no one listens
>watch as they destroy themselves

keep putting up the good fight Brazil
>>
>>74966770
If Tropas De Elite was such a popular movie in Brasil, then how Marxism is also popular? That movie was basically Right Wing Death Squads.
>>
Those are some very strong jawlines.
>>
The second one from the right has to be male.
>>
>>74966770

would impregnate
>>
Disgusting females
>>
>>74966770
>this type of female body appeals to niggers
everything about them I hate
>>
>>74967555

I don't know if I could resist if that ass was in my face

>>74967660

You're clearly a faggot virgin deluding yourself into thinking you're going to marry a super model or something. That really wasn't the point of the thread but whatever.
>>
>>74967555
It's a big bunda contest, girls with cocks aren't allowed.
>>
>>74966770
There isn't one girl in this picture that I would marry
But I will decapitate my own mother to be able to lick the nose of any of these gorgeous creatures
>>
>>74968114
>But I will decapitate my own mother

Islam get ouuttt
reeee
>>
>>74966770
Brazilian shemales are really superior, aren't they?
>>
All those butterfaces.
>>
File: Holy crap.jpg (20 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
Holy crap.jpg
20 KB, 381x380
>>74968114
>lick the nose
All that juicy tush and pussy and the frog wants to lick noses
>>
The white chick on the far left is gorgeous.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.