[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16
File: 1463652111126.png (151 KB, 331x389) Image search: [Google]
1463652111126.png
151 KB, 331x389
Opinions on this man?
>>
>>74966137

Unlike Poru Wotsono,he does not repeat same exact sentences for 20 times to hide stupidity.
>>
>>74966137

The redpill fucked him up.
>>
>>74966137
who is this faggot?
>>
File: 548643bae7d01_bill_whittle.jpg (11 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
548643bae7d01_bill_whittle.jpg
11 KB, 240x240
>>74966137

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?
>>
>>74966747

White pilled.
>>
>>74966137
Reminds me of my dad because he just goes on and on, but at least Molly actually teaches you a thing or two in the time droning on.
>>
>>74966137

His arguments are reddit-tier and he all too often falls back in the white version of WE WUZ KANGZ. However his European accent tricks the mentally retarded (/pol/) into believing that he's smart.
>>
>>74966409
Well said, the red pill can be too much for some and Molyneux couldn't stop taking them
>>
One
Fucking
>>
File: Bill-Whittle.png (93 KB, 264x333) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Whittle.png
93 KB, 264x333
>>74966844

That's not a thing
>>
File: face.jpg (14 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
14 KB, 229x220
>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN MOLYNIGGER BELIEVES IN FREE WILL

MOLYNIGGER: MY BRAIN IS ABOVE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AHUEHUHEU BUT I'M AN EMPIRICIST GUISE TRUST ME HEHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9xXJKdo8M

Pathetic egghead cuck mystic
>>
>>74966877
Except the white version of WE WUZ KINGS is the real deal.
>>
File: Exploited-fight4.jpg (141 KB, 430x292) Image search: [Google]
Exploited-fight4.jpg
141 KB, 430x292
>>74966137
Mid life crisis bald fucker with quotes he learn off reddit. Words mean nothing, actions do. He's basically nothing and you fuel him with self-esteem that he ever would get in his pathetic white cuck-canuck life.
>>
>>74967348
Not an argument.
>>
>>74966137
Despite being right at many occasions, most of the time he's talking straight out of his ass. I think it's laughable how he keeps claiming philosophy is the solution to everything, yet not understanding that when practicing philosophy it will lead to different results.
>>
>>74966137
Fucking based.
Incredibly sensitive,perceptive,energetic,charismatic,articulate and persuasive.
We should be so lucky he's on our side.
Mark my words Stefan will be the single most important player in this movement. He's gonna explode.
Donate to him if you wanna save the white race.
>>
I like hime somewhat. Makes valid arguments for some things. I dont buy his utopia of anarchy.

He tries to say spanking is what is fucking everybody up but then says over 90% of the world spanks. If thats the case, we should all be psychopathic mass muderers.
>>
thinking ape is way better

its easy to be neutral on anything and get people to talk in your show
>>
>>74966877
What in the fuck is a "European accent"?
>>
>>74966137
Who is that Canuck, /pol/?
>>
>>74968113
Born in Ireland, Raised by a German Jew. Went to England when young, brought to Canada at 12. Very insecure. A big cocktail of all that shit gives him his distinctive sound.
>>
Thoughtful, entertaining, honest, smart, good writer, a guy who will be looked on as one of the greatest contemporary public intellectuals of our time.

Like Mendel, though, he will die long before the significance of his work is appreciated.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1240x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1240x1300
>>74967193

You can't perceive the current moment due to the electronic limitations of the human mind. There is no way for a human to predict the future with perfect accuracy unless the present is known with perfect accuracy. At least this is assuming that "consciousness" is the perception of the traversal of 3D states "lined up" in an upper dimension. If we lack free will then we are simply on a set "track" of 3D states observed from our perspective (human sensory functions). Relative to the human consciousness, I currently think that we do have free will.

Ultimately I think the problem is that there is currently no known experiment to make a determination one or way another. There is also no known way to determine whether or not the experience of being conscious is the same for every human.

I guess that I haven't seen an argument against free will that doesn't rely on taking a "God" perspective (outside of the human consciousness).
>>
>>74966877
>European accent
>>
>>74968611
>at any given point in time the universe is in a given state
>there are fixed, determinsitic laws of physics that determine how any given state of the universe must transition to another state as time passes
>as a result of this, there is only one fixed path for the universe to take
>you had no control over the initial state or the physical laws of the universe
>you are a part of the universe
>therefore you can't alter your inevitable path as a part of the universe

no sky daddy needed, but if the opposing side claims he does and is omniscient it's even easier to disprove as even more inconsistent
>>
>>74966877
Not an argument
>>
>>74969248

> saying "the laws of physics" like there is no such thing as indeterminacy

> ignoring the statistical basis for physical models

> saying that fixed rules cannot create unpredictable behavior (what is chaos, Lorentz, Conway, Schroedinger, H-Berg, Boltzmann, Bohr, Planck)

> saying the entire universe is a state function (can predict at any time T given initial parameters of all variables) when many simpler things inside the universe are NOT a state fx

suicide tbqh my familia
>>
>>74967300
lol this guy thinks his potato farming ancestors were kings
>>
>>74970137

you derail every molymoo thread with this shit, bill

goddamn
>>
>>74970074
>the indeterminacy meme

ok so if the results of our actions are due to "muh random" quantum events of physical particles in our brains how does that make you any more in control than if they are due to macro events following the classical laws of physics?

>statistical basis for physical models
what does that mean and how does it have any relevance to the argument?

>saying that fixed rules cannot create unpredictable behavior
I never said that. I said if you KNOW fixed rules and current state then you know future state. It's possible that there are systems following fixed rules but all of the rules are not known so something unpredictable to the observer happens. Also unpredictability does not equal agency.

> saying the entire universe is a state function (can predict at any time T given initial parameters of all variables) when many simpler things inside the universe are NOT a state fx
give one (1) example where ALL of the physical laws that the system exists in our understood and the state cannot be predicted. If it's a quantum system please explain how our macroscopic brain uses quantum mechanics and not classical mechanics.
>>
>>74970717
Not an argument.
>>
File: ivanka.jpg (27 KB, 413x650) Image search: [Google]
ivanka.jpg
27 KB, 413x650
Come on guys, its the Current Year! Watch Donald J. Trump destroy John Oliver right here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl9EjEQnI5w
>>
>>74966137
Has a good understanding of different perspectives on things.
>>
Daily reminder that only whites can understand and enjoy Molyneux. Everyone who attempts to make a serious criticism (key word: attempts) is from third-world shitholes in central and eastern Europe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU-ekVqrPGg
I SUPPORT KILLING YOUR FAMILY
>>74971026
well i aint white
>>
File: AngloShill.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
AngloShill.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
>Anglo
>white

this is the only thing I can think about him
>>
>>74971166
hes a pure blooded Celtic warrior
>>
>>74970829
whose this trouser arouser?
>>
File: EternalTurkroach4.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
EternalTurkroach4.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>74971166
>>
>tfw finalising my lyrics for my molyneux parody

Keep the meme alive boys, fresh Molycore coming soon
>>
>>74971779
not an argument
>>
>>74971166
God damn if you roaches had half this much drive in finding work and being useful contributing members of society maybe we wouldn't hate you so much.
>>
>>74966137
the guy makes pretty great videos but if he keeps thinking he could lead to a world level redpilling with 1 hour videos hes pretty delusional.
>>
File: 17436926571.jpg (449 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
17436926571.jpg
449 KB, 1280x720
>>74966747
Much better since his redpilling.
>>
>>74966747
The thought of a woman spreading her legs for him almost makes you want to keep prostitution illegal
>>
>>74967193
Molyneux's game is bullshit baffles brains.

A modern sophist pretending he'll word away all of the world's problems. It's even more hilarious when he postulates that women can be "reasonable" short of anything but indoctrinating them from birth with an absolute fear of god and/or getting their ass beat.

Modern relationship dynamics, hypergamy, etc, all of this shit has nothing to do with reason, but with male cucks who sold out the west through legislation because they wanted to get more money and power to get laid themselves. Women just said "oh hey cool thanks for letting us become reckless bitches."

Maybe he'll keep moving forward with the honesty and admit women shouldn't be allowed to vote, and instead should be renamed from women (because having men in their name is degrading to men) to dicksucker gender.
>>
>>74972650
what is this from?
>>
>>74971166
He is half irish and half german
>>
>>74967193
Can someone explain free will vs determnism to me? Ive never looked into it.
>>
>>74966409
This.

Molly took the red pill.

He cannot cope.

Hence, he descends into madness.

Hence, we enjoy it because we are assholes.
>>
>>74974358
There isn't much of a debate, it's honestly more of a meme issue, no intellectually honest person actually believes in free will in its absolutist sense.

Everything is under cause and effect, therefore your "will" isn't free because it's caused by something else. A free will would have to be something like the 'unmoved mover' ie a godly thing. Maybe in some weird solipsistic model where we are actually God this makes sense. Apparently Molymeme believes this to be the case.

Counter"""arguments""" are generally "but muh quantum uncertainty" (true randomness doesn't mean 'free' either). Or you're like Molymeme and claim your mind is outside of the laws of physics, which makes him a mystic and contradicts his so-called empiricism.

Then there are compatibilists (this is the majority since noone serious argues for absolutist free will) who say that although determinism is true, the will is still free, and they assert this by playing semantic games and changing the meaning of "free will", an example of this is Dan Dennett.

Really the logical contradictions of free will have been pointed out since Spinoza, Schopenhauer etc.

It's actually pretty sad watching neuroscience now trying to take credit for the "discovery" that we lack free will, as if philosophers hadn't figured out the logical problems of it centuries ago.

When someone says the will is free all you have to do is ask "free from what, cause and effect?" and keep pressing them on it, because they are sure to attempt to divert topic to semantic games and other sophistry.
>>
File: mfw.png (1 MB, 880x666) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
1 MB, 880x666
>>74971166
>>
>>74976160
We lack free will? What is that shit supposed to mean? That if I rape your mother/sister I cant be held responsible cuz no free will. That is is what sounds like a fkn meme
>>
>>74976472
NOT
>>
>>74966747
He is whittle pilled.
>>
>>74976515
I can see the point in what you would call "free will" but the way we use it, you can call it that. Below a certain IQ you rely more on instinct than anything. That isnt free will.
>>
>>74973202

> fucking leaf opinions

uhh, he pretty clearly said that women shouldn't be allowed to vote. confirmed for not listening, why even volunteer your dumb syrup nigger analysis eh.

in fact, no one should have the vote. the problem isn't women, the problem is that democracies devolve. the problem is government.
>>
File: FJERT PROMPER.jpg (15 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
FJERT PROMPER.jpg
15 KB, 350x350
>>74976890

har du en mening om fjert bukser?
>>
>>74970829
Stop advertising your shit on /pol/
>>
>>74971166
Molyneux is pure celtic and germanic, he can be used in the fight against the anglo
>>
File: 1463042317430.jpg (87 KB, 537x717) Image search: [Google]
1463042317430.jpg
87 KB, 537x717
>>74966137
He is reasonable and smart but AnCap is fucking retarded
>>
File: molyshuggah.jpg (164 KB, 433x600) Image search: [Google]
molyshuggah.jpg
164 KB, 433x600
>>74971779
>Molycore
I always saw Stef as more of a progressive death metal guy
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.