[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE MOMENTUM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: HeDIDit.png (95 KB, 847x618) Image search: [Google]
HeDIDit.png
95 KB, 847x618
is seemingly just at this nice consistent click. Getting more /comfy/ everyday.
>>
once bernie is finished 2/3rd of those voters will go to Hillary (reluctantly, but they will) and then Trump will get BTFO.
>>
>>74964742
this is why we need Bernie to run independant
>>
>>74964742
I'd be stoked if trump pulled 1/3 of the bernie vote.
>>
File: 66DwL3Q.jpg (37 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
66DwL3Q.jpg
37 KB, 500x405
>>74964742
>paid shill detected
>>
>>74964742
Trump and BTFO is a oxymoron
How did you not learn that yet
>>
>>74964669
shillarys polls will probably start going up too once Bernie drops out.

Trump needs to keep his polls up so that she doesn't surpass him when that happens.
>>
>>74964742
I don't think you understand how this poll works
>>
>>74964742
>>74964998
Bernie is already done and has been for months, the current polls reflect that
>>
>>74964800
Just wait until he works his meme magic and pulls a majority of the blacks
>>
>>74964669
im a clinton supporter because id rather not see the nation destroy itself by igniting a civil war.

but i am really have a grand old fun time watching the democratic party scramble and pull its hair out while trump rises steadily in the poll.s

i honestly wouldnt even mind him winning, just to watch the sanders fags cry their hearts out.

its good entertainment. i wonder how itll go....
>>
it's who counts the votes that mean more than any poll will tell you
JUST look at Austria
>>
>>74965227
are you implying a civil war would start if Trump was elected?

Who do you think has all the guns?
>>
>>74965110
when bernie officially drops out he's going to endorse shillary and all the cucks that voted for him are going to fall in line behind shillary.

If shillary makes him vp candidate then all the leddit tier bernie supporters who said they would not vote for clinton will vote for her.
>>
>>74965227
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record!
>>
>>74965125
Blacks vote for Clinton's, I'm not sure why. Bill was always super comfy picking up niglets and kissing them - I think that resonated with the tribal population.

Trump lost the spics, women and niggers. In order for Trump to win, Hillary has to really, really fuck up. Which is possible, but not likely.

>>74964800
The remaining 1/3 might vote independent or not vote at all. Some will go to Trump, but, I think very few.
>>
File: Trump grows stronger.jpg (824 KB, 948x948) Image search: [Google]
Trump grows stronger.jpg
824 KB, 948x948
>>74965427

What if Bernie drops out and endorses Trump for his anti-establishment views?
>>
>>74965282
i have 100% faith in the idea that if trump is elected, the sanders block, and the more radical clinton supporters will become violent and clash with those on the trump side that are truly violent rabblerousers.

just like the civil war, a minority of people will clash, killing eachother and economically destroying the nation for the next 4 decades.

niggers have guns.
spics have guns.
the ass backwards punk wannabes have guns.

but i doubt itll be a fight on the battlefield with guns. itll be a violent revolution, utilizing knives in the parking lots of our stores and inside our malls. assassinations, torture, kidnappign and violence will no doubt become a common occurrence from both sides should trump be elected. i am certain of this, and it is evident by chicago and the latinos violent distaste and radical hate for trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk

i mean, i have no problem with them fuckign with eachother, but id really rather not see it happen.
though honestly, i guess it has to happen, otherwise each side will just get worse.

>>74965427
you have to be blatantly ignorant to believe the sanders base will support clinton. theyre anti-establishment by nature, and absolutely hate anyone with more than a cent to their name.
>>
>>74965872

What if Trump is waiting for Sanders to withdraw so he can pick him for VP?
>>
>>74966027
if trump pulls that shit, hes a dead man.
>>
>>74964669
it's a benis
>>
>>74965960
>niggers have guns.
>spics have guns.
>the ass backwards punk wannabes have guns

they might have 9mm high-points but who has all the AKs and ARs?
>>
File: Cattura.jpg (74 KB, 859x497) Image search: [Google]
Cattura.jpg
74 KB, 859x497
>>74966181
>>
File: Trump lock power.jpg (853 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
Trump lock power.jpg
853 KB, 2000x1334
>>74966027

What if trump picks Sanders for VP, and Hillary gets arrested?
>>
>>74966201
hae you ever lived ina truly hood neighborhood?

if those weapons were popular with the whites and right wingers, then they were popular with the blacks and left wingers.

>not believing the rusophiles dont already worship the AK

no lie, my leftists friends generally own more weapons and ammunition than my right wing friends. the right wingers own them for house protection. the left wingers own it because theyre freaks and literally think theyre going to have to rise up one day.
>>
Polls don't matter this far out.

Hillary hasn't even started on Trump yet.
>>
>>74966803
>hae you ever lived ina truly hood neighborhood?
They can't aim for shit and have no discipline.
>>
File: 1448322764673.jpg (21 KB, 427x245) Image search: [Google]
1448322764673.jpg
21 KB, 427x245
>>74966252
>>
File: ivanka.jpg (27 KB, 413x650) Image search: [Google]
ivanka.jpg
27 KB, 413x650
Watch Donald J. Trump take on the Current year right here! Do it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl9EjEQnI5w

>>
>>74967217
>literally every time i go to the range, theres some AA lighting up, landing decent shots
youre wrong dude.
>>
>>74964998
Yeah man, remember when Trump's poll numbers were falling during the primaries?
>>
Reminder that Barney Sandle said he wont drop out until Hillary is declared nominee
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.