[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand /pol/. What is Hillary's actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 201x251
I don't understand /pol/. What is Hillary's actual purpose for running for president? What are her actual stances on issues? I can't even get a straight answer. Is the only thing going for her being a woman?
>>
>>74963181
Her only purpose at this point is to prevent a Trump presidency and not make America a laughingstock again.
>>
>>74963275
I can tell you who won't be laughing. I'll give you a hint, they are brown and from south of the Rio
>>
>>74963383
ur mom?
>>
>>74963181
She has no stance, she will say whatever will get her an extra vote. That is why no one with at least 2 functioning brain cells sees her as trustworthy.
>>
>>74963181

Her purpose is power and her stances are whatever gets her elected.
>>
Her platform is literally the Learned Elders of Zion

>>74963698
this
>>
It is the only possible next step, for both her illustrious career and the women's rights movement.
>>
She has a vagina.
>>
She wants to pretend like she's not a puppet and that she'll be the first female president
>>
>>74963181
she is a puppet
>>
File: slide-miklo.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
slide-miklo.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
This bitch is going to be in my town tomorrow. I need a clever poster. She is here to pander to the Hispanic voters. It would be very helpful if a few of you could provide links on her that show how she has not helped Hispanics in the past or currently. I am hoping to make a poster that folks can educate themselves on her lies. This way, they can take a picture of my poster and look up the links/do research on their own & not fall for the smoke and mirror's she has set up
>>
>>74963550
>must reply with mom joke
Please move to Canada with all the other cucks
>>
>>74963181
She has to return the favors and kickbacks to every donor/corporation/bank/ect that has funneled money to her and her rapist husband over the years. She's corrupt to the core, stands for nothing, and will say literally anything that sounds positive to a focus group.

She's a puppet.
>>
>What is Hillary's actual purpose for running for president?

Because it's 2016.
>>
File: 1464026766660.jpg (278 KB, 1100x784) Image search: [Google]
1464026766660.jpg
278 KB, 1100x784
>>74963181
Has nothing to do with being a woman. She has always been an opportunistic, sociopathic dictator wannabe who has and will say or do anything to sit in dominion over others. It's that simple.
>>
I flipped over to the Comedy Jew Power Hour yesterday and there was an episode of Broad City where she appeared. Although the show is objectively bad and muhh feminist, it was decently funny up until the end of season 1. In the episode they just took it over the time, they worshipped Hillary, quite like a religious icon. Never once heard a political reason why. I suspect that's 99% of all women
>>
>>74963181
NEPOSTIM AND NOTHING ELSE
>>
Obama 2.0 no?
>>
>>74963181

Power and influence
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.