[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They the fuck shouldn't we destroy every country but America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1463260950265.jpg (54 KB, 527x713) Image search: [Google]
1463260950265.jpg
54 KB, 527x713
They the fuck shouldn't we destroy every country but America? It would be so easy.
>>
>>74963080
The jews.
>>
>>74963080
Why are Americans so afraid to travel?
I've been all over the world but Americans i meet never seem to go anywhere but,... America.
Why don't Americans travel, try to expand their horizon? Are they scared of other cultures or do they simply don't have the money to travel?
>>
>>74963080
>destroy every country but America

>no animu
>world saved
>>
>>74963338
we literally only travel to other places to see how shitty you guys have it and gawk at historic landmakrs showing how far youve fallen. dont get it twisted.
>>
>>74963080
>Ally with Russia and China
>Give Russia Europe
>Give China the middle east and some mines in Africa
>USA takes South America, Australia, and Africa
>>
>>74964325
This deal doesn't seem to be in our favor
>>
>>74964403
We just have to keep the oil we produce Russia no longer has oil mining fields in the middle east they go to China. China no longer has access to various resources in SA and loses a large competitor reducing the value of their currency switching it to be oil based which they can only share with Russia

US becomes a product based society thus having the comfiest negotiation tact while having majority of the natural resources except diamonds
>>
>>74964325

I don't want Africa.
>>
>>74966213
Too bad it has an enormous amounts of resources
>>
>>74963080
>They the fuck

What did he mean by this
>>
>>74963080
yamada is CUTE, A CUTE!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.