[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ what do you think of your precious Trump now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Death of Trump.png (43 KB, 581x227) Image search: [Google]
Death of Trump.png
43 KB, 581x227
Hey /pol/ what do you think of your precious Trump now?
>>
>>74956925
Kikes over mudslimes
>>
>>74956925

Based Israelis are based.

Bibi is hated by the Obama Administration. Good enough for me.
>>
>>74957076

Anyone who knows Bibi hates him apparently.

Trump taking 100 million from Sheldon "The living Der Sturmer cartoon" Addison worries me. It's a problem.

Presumably Trump will cut Israel loose to ethnically cleanse and bully it's neighbors all it wants. He just better remember to not intervene when they piss everyone off so much that they get attacked. That phone better be off the hook when the Jews call to demand we pay for their actions.
>>
>>74956925
A strong Israel is a great thing.
It literally incentivises migration of Jews away from western civilisation to the middle east.
>>
File: let_them_fight.gif (600 KB, 320x133) Image search: [Google]
let_them_fight.gif
600 KB, 320x133
>>74957772
>bully it's neighbors
>>
>>74956925
I think he's looking to win an election.
>>
>>74957772
Trump was more like ''Do whatever the fuck you want as long you pay us for it instead of the other way around.''
>>
>>74958060
>If we let Israel take over Libya, Palestine and Syria, then the kikes will stop controlling our media and wall street
>>
>>74956925
How can there be danger if we kill everything in the middle east?
>>
>>74956925
Gas the kikes, but muslims go first.
>>
>>74958430
what's that gif from?
>>
>>74956925
9.6 on the mental gynmnastics, Trumpettes.

Really, beautiful job.

>SJWs are probably damp w envy right about now
>>
>>74956925
I support Israel because they kill muslims.

Who the fuck cares about their stupid religious bullshit, they can eat all the baby dicks they want so long as they keep killing muslims.
>>
>>74957074
Fpbp
>>
>>74956925
You can't make billions of dollars without compromising with Jews.
>>
>>74960559
Godzilla(2014)
>>
>>74956925
Still the best choice they have
>>
File: trumpisraelcock.jpg (150 KB, 1018x698) Image search: [Google]
trumpisraelcock.jpg
150 KB, 1018x698
>>74956925
Trump is a good goy, as are all his supporters.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.