[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REGISTER FOR BREXIT VOTE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: UKBlackHistoryMonth.jpg (174 KB, 425x542) Image search: [Google]
UKBlackHistoryMonth.jpg
174 KB, 425x542
This is a thread to motivate and educate your fellow Brits about how they can vote in the referendum.

DONT BE LIKE AUSTRIA and sit on your lazy ass at home while the future of your country is at stake.

Post your proofs that you are registered and ready to vote.
>>
STOP LISTENING TO THE POLLS AND GET YOUR ASSES REGISTERED TO VOTE
>>
It's a lost cause.

Britain will remain in the EU and Hillary will be the next US president.

The status quo will be maintained.

The rich elites will continue to rule us.
>>
File: 1463144881802.gif (2 MB, 188x225) Image search: [Google]
1463144881802.gif
2 MB, 188x225
>>74956456

Why can't all black people be like that? Instead of rioting and looking out for free gibs
>>
>>74956456
every election is rigged you fucking tool
>>
>>74957275
>>74957401
>>74957409

Holy shit you guys are such fucking faggots

"its pointless, no sense in trying"

Self fulfilling destiny. The polls are being published so you don't turn up to vote.

Fucking kill yourselves
>>
File: boris COME ON THEN johnson.jpg (115 KB, 634x461) Image search: [Google]
boris COME ON THEN johnson.jpg
115 KB, 634x461
>>74956456

Registered and received my referendum polling card a few days back.

#Brexit
>>
>>74957588
I'll vote. Don't get me wrong.

I've never voted or cared about anything before.

But honestly, if we remain in the EU, and Hillary is elected president, I will lose all faith in western democracy.
>>
http://store.ukip.org/category-s/1840.htm
>>
>>74956456
What is the point ? Its rigged and you know it. No one likes a "fascist" or whatever they panel based nige. Just look at Austria, I bet the only reason the other guy won was because they "miscounted". Electing is a fucking farce
>>
>>74957588
have you ever noticed that nearly every imporatnt election or vote on ANYTHING is always like 49% to 51%

and right up till the end everyone is kept in suspense as thinsg look like they're 50/50

you're fucking retarded m8
>>
How do I vote :^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.