[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU, you stupid nigger, FUCK YOU, seriously fuck you. Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: twitter_cards_potus[1].jpg (57 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
twitter_cards_potus[1].jpg
57 KB, 240x240
FUCK YOU, you stupid nigger, FUCK YOU, seriously fuck you.
Because of your fucking """"""""""""legacy"""""""""""", you allowed one of the most despotic states on planet Earth to legitimately acquire arms to suppress dissent.
I hope God-Emperor Trump (pbuh) will smite the living niggerdom out of you on his coronation.
>>
Saved
First for Obama is a tranny loving nigger
>>
>>74956039
I want to hear more about the weapons deal. How do you feel about the other deals signed, such as the Boeing jets?
>>
>>74956039
>there was no way Vietnam could have gotten weapons before this
You're literally retarded
>>
>>74956039
I wish we could smite niggerdom out of nigs. It would make everything much simpler.
>>
"No vietnamese has ever called me a nigger"

vietnamese guy just said nigger

top kek
>>
>>74956396
based on your logic there's no reason to criticize legalizing gay marriage because homosexuals could still live together before it
>>
>>74956575
There is no reason to criticize gay marriage
>>
>>74956678
Fag
>>
>>74956764
I don't smoke anymore sorry
>>
>>74956129
I just hate it, for every gun pointed at a Chinese ship, 10 more will be pointed at the Vietnamese people. Not to mention all the population suppression technologies they could procure from Western companies. I couldn't care less about the other deals. One of the reasons I'm looking toward Trump is he will likely throw TPP into the trash, and with TPP gone, Vietnamese economy will go one step further into the shitter.
>>
>>74956853
Not even after sex?
>>
>>74956039

Do you ever get the feeling that Obama is trying to mock traditional American values by completely trashing them? This guy is anti-USA?
>>
>>74956977
If she has one, maybe.
>>
>>74956678
gay
>>
calm down
>>
Trump ain't gonna do shit to help you pal.
>>
>>74956575
That's not my logic at all, but ok. Arms were always available to Vietnam. Who cares where they come from?
>>
File: 1461697849366.jpg (100 KB, 664x561) Image search: [Google]
1461697849366.jpg
100 KB, 664x561
>>74956457
Found it
>>
>>74957358
How about I just shoot you and your family?
>>
>>74957075
I didn't pay attention to his speeches in here, but he sure wasn't outwardly American. All expected since he pandered to every other nation from the beginning of his reign.
My family is bluepilled, my dad thinks Hillary will win the election because of Bill's legacy.

>>74957358
Anything to hasten the death of the status quo.
>>
>>74957602
He also predicted McCain would win 2008 because muh war heroism
>>
>>74956678
gaycunt
>>
File: 1414184722556.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1414184722556.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>74956432
ye, i see your plan now, kike.
Smite the niggering out of niggers so they evolve to black people.
Then spam EVERYTHING with leftist propaganda and muh multiculture.
And when EVERYONE on planet earth is just one sick brown mongoloid race, you, the jew, close yer borders, dont race-mix and rule this planet as the only "clean" race, because you dimwits STILL belive in that stupid fucking old piece of shit book that says you are the chosen people.

TL;DR: TAKE A HIKE, KIKE!
>>
>>74956039
Still shaking your fist at clouds, old man?

>go die
>>
>>74957718
You realize that if you could smite the niggerness out of them they wouldn't fall for Jewish lies, wouldn't live off welfare, and would actually be able to run a country in Africa to which you could deport all of them?
I personally am in favor of individual ehnically homogenous nation states. But you seem to have fallen prey to the diaspora kikes.
>>
File: 1444150323142.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1444150323142.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>74958046
And you do realize that if given the option to live life by leeching others, all lower races will choose it over anything else.

I can even give you proof.

It's called the jew bankers.
>>
Daily reminder that Mr.Nigger is just a puppet he has no say in this, contracts with General Electrics worth billions (probably trying to sell coals for energy), 100 boeing 737 max more than 11 billion, etc etc Its a win-win if you ask me, you love job we love equipments and hey it works for both of us
>>
i hope the high nigress, will see fit to sell VN some of those sweet naval spy planes and anti ship missiles. No small arms though the israelis have that market.
>>
This deal means a lot for both of us

U.S extended your market, selling billions already. And Vietnamese dont have to be too depend on jews and russian weapon, at the very least with the market extended we can haggle for better price now

Btw,

Seriously this blackman must have been sleep very well at night, all he has done is eating and playing around and talking unrealistic nonsense
>>
>tfw the God-Emperor's greatest contribution to Vietnam-US relationship would be coming here and saying "Vietnamese women are 10s"
>>
>>74959113

He is a personality more than a real leader.

He blames everyone but himself whenever anything goes wrong and he is a stubborn, belligerent ass according to former cabinet members
>>
>>74956977
Only after fucking your mom
>>
>>74959529
You got sauce on it?
>>
>>74956039
I hope so too anon, i hope so too.
>>
File: BourdainAndObama.jpg (68 KB, 624x614) Image search: [Google]
BourdainAndObama.jpg
68 KB, 624x614
>>74956039
Yea, but look at this cool photo!
>>
>>74959925

Former Sec. of Defense Robert Gates wrote a book on it. He said whenever a decision was made by Obama, he insisted things would be his way and wouldn't even allow for courses of action to be rolled back if others questioned him.

Really a reckless leadership style
>>
>>74960141
kek, I bet all the other people sitting next to him were staged and instructed to "du nuffin"
when in reality they would all gush over him and make him unable to eat anything
>>
>>74960351
There's no doubt in my mind that it's set up.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36365988
Two other pictures show how many Vietnamese were swarming him.
>>
>>74956929
Well blame your family for not escaping in time at the fall of Saigon. And blame your fellow citizens that were part of and helped the VC and NVA during the war. We're the USA we don't give a shit about human rights. If we did we wouldn't even talk to Saudia Arabia. This will be more money for American companies (which they in turn will hide off shore in tax havens). Get fuck't you zipperhead gook!
>>
>>74961088
I'm not from Saigon, nigger.
>>
>>74961352
Dont tell me you are Khmer from the west or mountain niggers in central...
>>
Meh Obama was a lot better president than that retarded Texas village idiot George Dubyas
>>
>>74961916
nah, Hanoiese
>>
>>74962018
I don't know about you but W didn't apologize to terrorists after they attacked Europe.
>>
>>74962018
>nigger
>better than anything

Would rather have a pet rock as president than this nigger.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.