[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT WILL FAIL BREXIT WILL FAIL BREXIT WILL FAIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1641.jpg (26 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1641.jpg
26 KB, 300x450
>Estonian articles show that 55% UKUCKERS percent want to stay in EU while 42% choose to leave.
THIS IS EVEN BEFORE RIGGED POSTAL COUNTS FAGGOTS!
YOU ARE KEKS YOU ARE KEKS YOU ARE KEKS YOU ARE KEKS YOU ARE KEKS YOU ARE KEKS YOU ARE KEKS YOU ARE KEKS

Keep it cuck and those subway subs halal losers.
>Muslim Mayor
>Ban England flags cuz racist
YOU ARE FUCKING LOSERS KEK
>>
>>74955258
>I watch Brexit fail
>See this /pol in rage
>Claiming they will not let this happen
Let it happen lol

You bunch of red pill losers are just talk and nothing else. The world belongs to the left, and you losers aren't right cuz u right.
>>
>>74955258
USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>74955437
>Estonia
>not brushing
>>>/out/
>>
>>74955942
I don't use autistic memes son. I don't even know what that gif is even about but since you mention it then you are.
>Autistic memes
>Autistic
>U
lol, future of America.
>>
>jews don't control everything
>>
>>74955437
>The world belongs to the left

Wrong. You might have a brief tenure as steward of the left. But eventually the religious right, in the form of a crescent moon is going to smash your head with a rock and relieve you of your duties.
>>
>>74956023
>no brushing
>>>/out/
>>
>>74956212
Could you even imagine making out with this Estonian? Like eating a plaque sandwich.
>>
>>74956023
>coming to /pol/
>doesn't know about its own meme
>>>/out/
>>
>>74956085
I am not left nor right. I am just slavic, proud of my culture. nationality and religious while still owning eesti passport. Double culture enriched (mainly fucking bitches of 2 sides)

What bout u all faggots? You claim all being that rational and shit but you are so coward kek

Thank god Estonia was once owned by USSR and has the biggest minority(majority) of russkies here, at least we won't let this autistic cancer get to us and if it does.

No worries cuck boys, we will show u how tolerant we are.
>>
>>74956444
>>74956023
>>74955437
>>74955258

When will you slavs pack up and return to Russia? Literally the niggers of Estonia.
>>
>>74956846
Estibro do you brush?
>>
>>74955258
Conservative Politican here:
It will fail, sadly.
>>
Hate to sound middle age material
Seems some countries need a cleansing of leftist scum
>>
>>74956846
Don't worry eesti. You will have a new share of niggers with your quota kek. We will seem like butterflies compared to what they have in store for you.
>>
>communist rape babies knowing anything
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.