[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crashing the US economy , with no survivors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: TrumpBane_56ea0da7ad4a2.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TrumpBane_56ea0da7ad4a2.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/05/08/media-slam-trump-s-insane-plan-default-us-debt/210297

> Now, we are in a different situation with a country, but I would borrow knowing that if the economy crashed you could make a deal. And if the economy was good, it was good, so therefore you can't lose. It’s like you make a deal before you go into a poker game.

TLDR : Real Estate gimmicks don't work on the US economy. Trump defaulting on the debt would lead to a global economic crisis.

>/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>74952295
What the fuck are you
>>
>>74952653
I'm a trump critic
>>
>>74952295
But it'll be the happening that /pol/ desires!
>>
File: PepePsychologist.jpg (387 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
PepePsychologist.jpg
387 KB, 798x1000
>>74952295
A great video on the subject : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh1sWVNaqWk
>>
>>74953555
tl;dr - It is one of the options to deal with debt, by having a necessary sucky period the world has to go through .
>>
Stefan Molyneux has recently been posting videos with economists who are all predicting the writing's on the wall and the bubble is about to burst regardless of who the president is or becomes.

Good videos, if a bit lacking in debate.
>>
>>74952295
Why should 1 single country give a fuck what happens to other countries? they are not obliged to give a shit about your monkey shithole. If they want to default in order to create a clean slate they have every right to do so
>>
File: Watching the world burn.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Watching the world burn.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>Trying to convince the happening board not to support someone by claiming that they'll cause chaos and pandemonium on a global scale.
>>
>>74953969
What's there to debate? This has been Obongo's plan from the beginning. I hope he gets gang rushed and beaten to death in the crowds of Trump's coronation.
>>
The media has no credibility in my eyes anymore. If the media says it sucks I won't even read it. His plan has to be solid.
>>
>>74952295
>media matters
>not run by a top Shillary jew

Trump's plan makes quite a bit of sense. If there is a rate increase and the dollar's purchasing power consequently goes up, "buying back" debt at a "lower" cost is feasible and quite a shrewd move.

But you'd never hear that from the kiddos in D.C. who have gone nuts with the country's credit card and who have Uncle Paul Krugman egging them on.
>>
>>74952653
I believe it is some sort of Caribbean Nigger, east slav brate.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.