[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Obama admitted in a press conference at the end of his presidencial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 508x289) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 508x289
That aliens do exist, what do you think would happen?

http://www.inquisitr.com/3115995/obama-on-the-brink-of-alien-and-ufo-disclosure-president-could-make-announcement-before-end-of-his-term-says-stephen-bassett/
>>
Nothing because actual aliens are irrelevant when we should be dealing with illegal aliens.
>>
I feel like, in the modern age, there's no real reason not to disclose this shit.
>>
>>74952034

We're gonna need a bigger wall
>>
>>74952034
WE
WUZ
ALIENS
>>
>>74952462
I wish an alien would help me out
>>
>>74952366
It'd piss the ahmeds and bible thumpers right the fuck off
It'd also fire up a second space race that China would win

Just ain't in america's interest to pick those fights
>>
Become a #Cruzmissile
>>
>>74952034
>what do you think would happen?
Trump would send them back
>>
>>74952160
Honorary burger for the day
>>
>>74952034
People would ask for proof
>>
>>74952399
10/10
>>
Hope they're intellegent and non aggressive, feel pretty happy about learning more about life itself.
>>
>>74952034
This seems a bit /x/ tier but what's the actual evidence for aliens?

A couple of years ago I read pretty heavily into Roswell and lean more towards it being one of the many experimental craft they were testing after they got new knowledge from operation paperclip. Also they were experimenting on humans back then until it was banned in 1947.

So is there any solid examples of aliens?
>>
>>74952992
I don't think it'd make any religious people mad.
>>
>>74953935
Read the 1996 Rockerfellar report on the matter for evidence. Too lazy to google it for you.
>>
>>74954050
Have you met them?
My aunt would literally have to be locked in an asylum.
>>
>>74953935
Theres no evidence for Aliens, but there huge evidences for UFOs. The French government actually released their X files on UFOs, it seems like the phenomena is real
>>
He needs to have proof if he is going to disclose anything.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.