[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on millennials, /pol/? I'm 22 working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1459891178525.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1459891178525.png
218 KB, 600x579
What are your thoughts on millennials, /pol/? I'm 22 working in a warehouse paying off my student loans with hopes of going to school again, but I do know that I've been in a bubble for the majority of my life. Most of my friends are now graduating, and they're just about to leave the bubble. Are we as fucked as people think we are?
>>
Well, you are fucked. But not any more so than most generations excepting maybe gen-x who got all the benefits of the baby boom, none of the blame, and then raised some shit kids.

You're just louder about being fucked is all.
>>
>>74951302
you're barely a millennial, more Gen Zombie
millennials are those who were teens during the millennial turn
>>
>>74951302

As long as you guys don't have a worthless degree in underwater privelege checking, and have a plan or are already employed; I think you'll be okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (536 KB, 1625x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
536 KB, 1625x1936
>>74951302
i am 24 at uni
currently having an affair 3 married women for over 2 years at longest

along with the other tail at uni
dont get married
they usually text me begging for a good fucking a dress how i want and they come to me (dorming atm)

i always thought marriage was fucking stupid it doesnt fit with reality at all. 2 have kids, one as young as 4? and i dont know 2 of their last names.

pic related is one of the married ones, i would ss but already on tablet ceebs for throwaway post

drug of choice? meth
music: dnb, but more of a fan of dnb with metal guitars , eg zardonic, moshpit

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9OK2aolY2Ak

have lifted weights since 14, over 6ft last year uni software engineering. hate non white people, hate coal burning whores even more

boomers are mediocre trash for the most part
i could go on but pizza guy is here
>>
>>74951636
What qualifies as a worthless degree and what qualifies as a degree that might actually be worthwhile?
>>
>>74951906
Because I was in anthropology then psych then realized I was retarded so now I'm going into cad
>>
Bump because I need to know if I should just kill myself for being a part of this generation or not
>>
>>74951941
what matters is that you actually have skills and are employable, and their is a demans 4 ur skills

work backwards from there. dont pick something you wont be proficient in, see so much incompetent trash in IT

you should always be developing skills and capital so you can break out of the system when you are older in business, always look forward to the day you can own the business instead of being an employed idiot
>>
>>74951643

They like your disgusting uncut willy?
>>
>>74952376
yey they love it
didnt wash my dick since my last fuck and meth binge, woke up with some weird pussy smelling smegma thing going on this morning. i dont even.
>>
>>74952507

Absolutely disgusting and haram as well

Which CI? imgur.com/z444fPC
>>
File: 1464054656599.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1464054656599.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>redditfrog
>>
>>74952567
who cares its fucking meaningless women dont give a fuck, they want to be raped by cave men.
u r the only one who cares so stop thinking about it, its not healthy m80
>>
>>74952187
Since you already know that school and work life are completely different no you should not off yourself lol This is normal for everyone to be a bit delusional after entering work life the first time. Also yeah today its not as easy to get good or even just work but everyone has that problem (excluding lucky people with connections)
>>
>>74952788

Which CI are you, famalam?
>>
College prices are insanely inflated
Job market is shit for non stem degrees
Students are heavily burdened with loans

Educate yourself, find an in demand technical field and specialize. I'm 24 and I already make more than my parents. There's always opportunity out there don't be a victim
>>
>>74951302
You are.

I just pray that more of us start to realize things like the EPA are just tools of corporate america to keep small business small and competition down.
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 2048x1536
>>74952844
i aint looking at ur cock chart faggot
i still remember it from the last time
save some pictures of women like a normal guy
>>
>>74951643
You are a fucking piece of shit...
>>
>>74953390
Aye
>>
>>74953390
'tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.'
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.