[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been making a map of migrant rapes and sexual assa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: sweden.jpg (8 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
8 KB, 291x173
I've been making a map of migrant rapes and sexual assaults in Sweden since 2010.

Link: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

Any ideas on how to spread it and make more people aware of it outside of /pol/?

Any suggestions for improvements do post.
>>
>>74950518
>Any ideas on how to spread it
Don't worry. I spread it to the authorities and reported you for racism and hatespeech.
>>
Tweet it to milo! Or email it to brietbart. Or submit it to a big subreddit.
>>
File: Z9r7Hl - Copy.png (915 KB, 1108x1836) Image search: [Google]
Z9r7Hl - Copy.png
915 KB, 1108x1836
Prob gonna get shut down but post it around anyway senpai. I'll share it round for you
>>
>>74950693
I don't have twitter, do you think Milo is likely to spot it? I assume he gets a lot of notifications.
>>
>>74950887
Wow didn't realize they shut down the German one (or a similar one). I guess I'll try and back it up in some way.
>>
>>74950518
So few, many more according to the news
>>
>>74950518
There are much, much more than that bro.
>>
GET THIS OUT THERE!!!!
FACEBOOK THIS, TWITTER IT ETC GET THOSE NUMBERS UP BECAUSE THERE ARE SHIT LOADS.

CAPS ARE NEEDED - THIS IS BIG
>>
>>74952241
>>74952439
Any good sources you can recommend?

I've only worked on it around a week. Also I'm only posting those with confirmed foreign origin, even though many gangrapes are taking place in isolated towns where a asylum accomodation has just opened. I don't want to be accused of assuming.
>>
>>74950518
Make a copy of it if possible
If you try to spread it out, it'll most likely get reported and Jewgle will promptly delete it
>>
bumpin for visibility
>>
File: orkan.jpg (864 KB, 1404x942) Image search: [Google]
orkan.jpg
864 KB, 1404x942
>>74950887
IT'S A FUCKING INVASION!

FIGHT MY BROTHERS, WE MUST FIGHT NOW!

Hail Victory! It is ours!

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJThAmAExtg
>>
>>74950518
This will be popular on flashback.
>>
>>74953517
source
>>
>>74950518
I tried something similar over here in the States, at UC Berkeley, with disasterous results.

Obstacles I've come across include:

> Outright denial: "Those figures are biased/inaccurate/made up"
> Misdirection: i.e. accusations of being anti-immigration and anti-immigration
> Straight up victim shaming: They deserve it for living an Aryan Blnde-haired blue-eyed ideal
> Accusations of being culturally ignorant towards Middle-Eastern/North African sexual culture.
> Dismissal: What does a straight-white American male know about European rape culture?

It was almost Orwellian, really.
>>
>>74953517
Holy fuck, we need to do this for the whole of Europe

You need to have multiple back ups of this in case they try to take it down
>>
>>74953027
POO IN LOO!! POO IN LOO!! POO IN LOO! POO IN DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET, RAJETE!
>>
>>74950907

He retweets anything that he really likes I can guarantee he would retweet that.

He also apparently replies personally to emails fairly quickly
>>
>>74953517
archive.fis if you haven't already

Hmm.. if google are censoring, can we use our shitty mapping service for any of this? I have no xp with that crap other than being forced to use it on IE finn, never looked at the API or anything
>>
>>74953027
read the text there, those are not designated shitting streets, and the jews are not after getting those streets of yours. They are after many things, but not shitting streets
>>
>>74950518
This is amazing but there's gonna be a lot of denial and criticism and people trying to shut this down.

We need to:
>give multiple sources whenever possible
>give only the facts, no opinion or emotion... Like don't say 'brutally raping', just say 'raping' or give the headline from the source
>compare with rape statistics committed by non immigrants
>>
>>74954582
You could just say you're using it to help authorities work out where to send the anti rape pamphlets too. There's no point developing educational material if no one has clue where it's needed - unless they're implying that all migrants are rapists....
>>
>>74950887
Fuck I want to cry
>>
Nice gis work op
>>
>>74955330
Well said
>>
>>74950518
if I was a woman in Germany or Sweden I would buy a camera to attach to my clothes like all those russian dashcams
>>
This maps makes me happy because I see that as historical karma
>>
>>74950518
OP I fucking love you; saved and checked.

This is actually the perfect fucking source I've been needing to prove a point for months.

Everytime there is an updarte; repost it on here
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.