[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans are obsessed with guns, citing the threat of tyranny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Americans are obsessed with guns, citing the threat of tyranny. They found out the government spied on every one of their phone calls and internet connections, did anyone march on Washington with AR-15 in hand?
>>
I have never met someone obsessed with guns. Turn off the television and go outside.
>>
No we didn't march but we stopped using electronics for high risk messages
>>
>>74950438

.. cannot tell if you are serious right now..
>>
Guns are a hobby
>>
>>74950343
>This blatant fat-shaming

Come on man, it's 2016.
>>
>>74950513
I can tell you're dumb as a fucking rock though
>>
>>74950513
Believe it or not, but a lot of people who own guns aren't always running around talking about them and how they're planning a revolt with their militia buddies.

You can be interested in guns as well as keeping the government out of your life and not be a crazy lunatic.
>>
>>74950513
I know right like LITERALLY. Fuckin white males amiriteguise????
>>
File: 1463452973946.jpg (35 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1463452973946.jpg
35 KB, 480x272
That's because in truth we know we live in the best country in the world with the most benefits. It's not a tyranny.
>>
>>74950343
I shot an Australian in Memphis. It never even went to court. I think he cried for his mother as he died, but I couldn't understand his cultureless non-language, so I couldn't understand.

Let me tell you, though, knowing that I've murdered one of you and gotten away with it is the best feeling of my life. the idea of that little cuck's mother screaming and wailing at the embassy to do something and being told "no" warms my thoughts every night.

Nothing you could ever, or will ever do will even the scales. I shot him because he asked me what time it was, and I got away with it.

Stay mad Kangaroo. Your country is shit.
>>
>>74950925

Pretty sure that was a kneegrow.
>>
>>74950513
>I see all sorts of people talking about guns on my Cambodian Basketmaking Forums! They must be obsessed!
>I have over 9,000 nigger dicks saved on my hard drive so I can BTFO out of those racissses any time I want ha-hah!
>>
>>74950538
Fuck you I'll have you know I sexualy identify as an ammosexual.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.