[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say, guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Circumcision.jpg (949 KB, 4250x2390) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision.jpg
949 KB, 4250x2390
Would you support a candidate for President or Prime Minster (or what have you) who supported banning male circumcision for minors?

Why or why not?

I'm assuming that you already know that male circumcision began (at least in the Anglosphere, and probably in Judaism as well) as a sexually suppressive practice and punishmetn for masturbation.

I think this is a subject ripe for discussion.
>>
File: 1456886123242.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1456886123242.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1400
no. I like the idea that other people chop their children's dicks off for shits and giggles.
>>
I Would vote for the Junta Head chief candidate that supported that.
>>
>>74949017
With equal protection laws it's already illegal. Those laws are just ignored.
>>
>>74949295

That's a great point, and actually it's been brought up before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrk5BbjiCmI
>>
>>74949208

Since you're from Panama...I assume you weren't cut?
>>
>>74949017
Yes.
>>
>>74950982

I'm glad to hear it, because I was cut as an infant and I fucking hate it.

I got robbed.
>>
>>74949295
this
your country is jewed beyond belief
>>
>>74951306

Assuming you're intact

why do you think some cut guys in the US say they're "fine"?

I'm cut and I'm not fine by any means. It fucking blows. There are whole dimensions of sexual stimulation I can't experience. Erections hurt. My penis has permanent damage inside because i tried to masturbate without lube and my tunica tore apart.
>>
>>74949017
If I agreed with him on the more important issues like immigration, the economy, and foreign policy, sure.

I'm really indifferent regarding circumcision.
>>
>>74949017

Of course. Mutilating babies is not on, but if some dude wants to get circumcised when he's 18 then be my guest.
>>
>>74951843

>I'm really indifferent regarding circumcision.

Including female circumcision?
>>
Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQIp9f4krVQ
>>
Bump.

I want this to be a productive discussion.
>>
I don't really see how anyone can support circumcision of infants without their consent. It's also interesting to note how everyone agrees that female "genital mutilation" (remind me again why we don't use the same word for circumcision) is terrible, despite being a far more diverse procedure than circumcision, with infection risk being the major killer, a direct consequence of where the procedure is carried out and not what procedure is carried out. Some types of female genital mutilation are hardly more severe than male circumcision, and aren't done to infants as is the case with male circumcision almost universally outside of Korea.
>>
File: 49991.png (48 KB, 1309x386) Image search: [Google]
49991.png
48 KB, 1309x386
>>74953698

To this day, some parents get their sons mutilated because they believe it will stop them from masturbating.

http://www.circumstitions.com/Stitions&refs.html
>>
>>74954005
I find this a kind of mind-boggling issue. Obviously a great number of people feel it's the decision of the parents to choose whether to have their children circumcised, and it's not like the child is going to complain when they're less than a year old. But how about when they're 3 years old? How about 7? How about 14? Would it be okay permissible to circumcise a 14 year old boy against their will in America? If not, how could it possibly be okay to do it to infants?

It just doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>74954209

>Would it be okay permissible to circumcise a 14 year old boy against their will in America?

The courts ruled no for a 13 year old.

Here's an article about this case.

http://www.opb.org/news/article/high-court-case-combines-circumcision-parental-rights-religious-freedom/
>>
>>74949154
Häng disch selbst
>>
>>74955447

I don't even understand German but somehow I understood that.
>>
Bump.

Stop mutilating children.
>>
Shameless bump again.
>>
>>74951707
Please can you expand on that last part?

I was circumsised when I was about six due to health reasons. I can still remember the hot bath I was dipped into afterwards - I think it was salt water but I can't be certain.

And I have masturbated with abandon for just over half of my 28 years. Usually without lube. And I find my erections aren't fantastic. What have I done?
>>
>>74957858

My circumcision was extremely tight--tight to the extent that my penis skin was effectively fused to the underlying erectile tissue.

So trying to masturbate without lube entailed pulling on and compressing the tunica albuginea under my penis skin. Unfortunately it tore.

>And I have masturbated with abandon for just over half of my 28 years. Usually without lube. And I find my erections aren't fantastic. What have I done?

I really can't say without seeing your penis, and even if i could see it--I'm not a urologist so my estimation might not be accurate (of course on the other hand, lots of urologists are full of shite which explains why so many of them perform unnecessary circs).

That said, how tight is your circumcision?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.