[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the assessination of John F. Kennedy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Redpill me on the assessination of John F. Kennedy
>>
>>74948186
Not actually dead.
>>
>>74948186
Oswald is to blame
>>
>>74948186
Book related
Single best source

Interview related if reading isn't your thing but is hardly as informative as the book just because of the nature of reading.

Anything else is disinformation or inferior information
>>
Lyin Ted's dad was confirmed to be grassy knoll
>>
Silver and executive order
>>
>>74948354
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg

http://www.amazon.com/Final-Judgment-Missing-Assassination-Conspiracy/dp/0974548405

Tldr
Of both

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
>>
>>74948186
The Jew bankers of the federal reserve did it because JFK was going to audit it.
>>
>>74948186
Its always the jews
>>
>>74948450
No
No
And
No
You're thinking of EO11110
Which he passed
And it gave the Fed more power
And it wasn't removed till Reagan when it became obsolete but the removal of silver certificates.

Stop repeating disinformation that originates from a guy who pushes outlandish shit like ancient aliens absolutely no planes on 9/11 and reptilians.

Simply reading EO11110 debunks this inane theory.
>>
File: 1464029637433s.jpg (3 KB, 83x125) Image search: [Google]
1464029637433s.jpg
3 KB, 83x125
>>74948186
he was a robot made by reptilians, the jewish insectoids killed him
>>
>>74948186
I still think it was the mob that killed him.
>>
>>74948186
LBJ had him killed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.