[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you thinking when you see an Asian /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: images (26).jpg (11 KB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
11 KB, 306x230
>>
File: removechink.png (89 KB, 1194x1074) Image search: [Google]
removechink.png
89 KB, 1194x1074
get out get out get out get out
>>
And I thought British teeth were bad
>>
Their heads remind me of insects.
>>
>>74945048
Koreans are bros.

I'm from California where there's a lot of Asians who are studs, so I have a positive opinion of them. A lot of Asian guys here have their shit together.
>>
>>74945048
they are a meme race.
>>
>>74945048
Hard workers
Always integrate
Great friends
Trustworthy
Friendly
>>
Id rather have asians
>>
>>74945048
I start humming I've been working on the railroad tracks either out loud or in my head
>>
>>74945180
You are invaders. What do abos think about you?
>>
>>74945048

Nothing at all really, what do you think when you see another person?
>>
Ricenigger > Grassnigger > Sandnigger > Nigger
>>
>>74946956
>give us dosh ya white dog
that's what those homeless fucks who only managed to invent a stick in the span of 40,000 years think.
>>
File: 1462790342190.jpg (92 KB, 458x712) Image search: [Google]
1462790342190.jpg
92 KB, 458x712
>>74946011
Konnichiwa
>>
>>74945048
Respect. They're based people. Not all Asian countries.
>>
If you mean east Asians...

I wish British cultural had more of a collectivist mentality like Japan or Singapore but it's a balancing act with wanting personal liberty

I admire a lot of Chinese culture but the chinese givernment is kind of a joke. A 'communist republic' that's neither communist nor a republic

I wish I lived in a functioning society that was essentially non-religious

I wish koreans would stop copying america and chill out. I can see south korea becomming some hyper-tech dystopia

Poverty makes a lot of east asian opportunistic and untrustworthy but I like their family values
>>
"dirty"

"liar"

"cheating"

"scam"

"fake"

"lice"
>>
Fantastic in small numbers
Frightening in large
>>
>asian

depends on what asian

i don't have much respect for the short, brown, rat-like jungle asians

i always feel like they're sneaking shit into my food
>>
>>74945048
>I wonder what political views he/she holds for my country
>I wonder what their political sphere is like back in his/her homeland
Pretty much my thought for everyone regardless of race. I'm intrigued to hear an outsider's perspective on my country, but I also want to learn about them politically, socially and culturally. I’m very open minded and proud nationalist.
>>
>>74945048
Probably the wife or the child of some lonely middle aged white guy who went to Thailand to find love.
>>
>>74946956
abo here

whites are pretty bro tier
>>
>>74949848
do you sleep on the road?
>>
File: 1443750085102.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1443750085102.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>>74949895
I may sleep on the road but at least I'm not Danish
>>
>>74945048
muh benis hard
>>
At least he is not a nigger
>>
The least objectionable type of immigrant. "Thank fuck you're not a nigger, poo-in-loo, Paki or some other foul Muslim." bonus points if Japanese, the most "white" acting of the Asians. Koreans are the worst of the east Asians, and Chinese behavior really depends on if they're from Taiwan or mainland China or Hong Kong.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.