[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deutsche Bank's credit rating just dropped today for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 42
Deutsche Bank's credit rating just dropped today for the second time this year and they are under heavy investigation by the SEC and other regulating agencies for fraud and have already started paying penalties

High level executives are already leaving the firm and there is no sign of Deutsche bouncing back.

Deutsche's stock dropped 50% from last year and are projected another 20% decrease from the possibility of an interest rates spike on top of whatever other losses they incur from investigations and penalties.

Their current profits are -$6 billion and they just got another $450 million in penalties tacked on today

To put this all in perspective:

Lehman Brothers in 2008
>$640 billion in assets
>26,000 employees worldwide

Deutsche Bank in 2015
>1.6 trillion in assets
>101,000 employees worldwide

If Deutsche goes under then the stock market bubble will burst and take with it the entire world economy.
>>
i know memes and election stuff is fun and all but this is actually a fucking huge deal that nobody is talking about
>>
>>74944009
I would like to talk about it, but I don't know shit about economy and don't have anything meaningful to contribute.
>>
>>74943723

Hey look! Someone posted it again!
>>
>>74944173
Well for one its the destruction of the EU and world economy which has huge implications for geo-political events in europe especially with their security issues now
>>
>>74944273
>Implying we're not closer to the next recession than we are to 2008

Enjoy the """""""""recovery"""""""""" because It'll be gone sooner rather than later.
>>
>>74944316
>>74944173

Stop pandering to this Alex Jones tier fear mongering.

They didn't drop their "credit rating". They dropped their unsecured debt and long term deposit ratings (which is still
considered low risk).

If you read the Moody's report you'll see that Moody projects they'll suffer modest losses.

Go back to bed, it's not habbening.
>>
>>74944515
>Alex Jones
lol the US wouldn't be rattling DB's cage again if there were serious risk of a collapse over it
>>
>>74943723
No worries they will get a bailout
>>
>>74943723
>1.6 trillion in assets

Literally too big to fail.
>>
>>74944515
So does this mean it's maybe a good time to buy DB stock? It's pretty cheap already.
>>
>>74944565

Are you an idiot? DB knew this was coming. They've budgeted over $5 billion in legal fees. They paid over $2 billion last year for the same shit.
>>
>>74943723
The ECB/IMF will just step in to prop any failing bank up. They'll have the political will to do so - European leaders would sacrifice their children to stop the Euro from failing - and the money to do so, thanks to the reserves that things like the ESM have built up since 2009.

Or, it'll all happen so suddenly that the entire European/American banking system burns to the ground. I'll be fine, still at uni, and my parents are in education/design, with relatively low household debt. It might even be enough to topple the EU for good.
>>
>>74943723
DB is pushing for the EU to strengthen the Euro by fully implementing a Freigeld system. That would put pressure on the US$.
>>
File: karenUKIP.jpg (68 KB, 307x460) Image search: [Google]
karenUKIP.jpg
68 KB, 307x460
>Euro crashes the world economy less than a month before referendum
>>
>>74944656
Of course they knew. Everbody budgets in legal fees. What's more relevant is that this is in the news at all.
>>
>>74944009
This is going to be the catalyst for the happenings.

Eurozone monetary union will crumble because europoors will want to regain fiscal control of their countries and get out from under the troikas jackboot.

Its gonna be fucking chaos. Putin is already preparing.
>>
>1.6 trillion in assets
>may pay up to $10 billion in legal fees

...so not happening?
>>
>>74944675
All the euro countries that are getting fucked by the monetary union are going to break away though as their economic situation declines with no hope of improvement under the EU monetary union.
>>
I hate open style offices
>>
>>74943723
>Germany floods Europe with immigrants
>German bank collapses global economy

Looks like it is time for the World vs Germany round 2.
>>
>>74944675
>European leaders would sacrifice the european taxpayers children to stop the Euro from failing

Fixed that for you
>>
>>74944791

No, it's not. It's idiots like you and OP that have no clue about world markets making a mountain out a mole hill.
>>
>>74943723
>>74944009
Deutsche bank isnt reallyvthat big of a bank.
>>
>>74944791
Nah, Russia is following Europes lead in international trade. The EU was the first monetary system to take a firm stance in holding gold when the Euro was created in the early 2000s.
>>
>>74944884
But isn't it wonderfully German how every floor is pretty much exactly the same?
>>
File: taylor-lautner-long-hair.jpg (47 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
taylor-lautner-long-hair.jpg
47 KB, 500x413
>>74943723
really makes you think... im now #RunningForTheHill

seriously though. crash imminent?
>>
File: 1462085586728.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1462085586728.jpg
82 KB, 1024x576
>>74943723
HAPPENING!
>>
>>74943723
What do to save myself from habbeding?
>>
>>74944903
I think they're in the top twenty.
>>
>>74944009
>nobody is talking about
The media does NOT talk about banks failing, because it causes bank runs.
>>
>>74944903
It's the 11th largest bank in the world and 7th largest in the West
>>
>>74944903
just because TV says "america is the greatest" doesnt mean america is actually the greatest.
>>
>>74945013

DB isn't failing. Moody's has it at a stable rating in this report.
>>
>>74944899
>can't run fiscal defecits greater than 3%
>can't devalue currency
>can't borrow and spend without asking big bros

You don't know shit you stupid septic tank. Look how close greece etc already came to leaving.
>>
>>74944897
Good lad
Now we're talking reality
>>
>>74945139
Greece would be like Venezuela if they left the union.
>>
>>74945120
Is this the same Moody's that rated subprime mortgage securities as AAA?
>>
>>74945251
That's correct.
>>
>>74945139

A large number of their capital is tied up in Europe and Asia. The lowered interest rates of both markets is killing their margins. That plus these legal troubles are the reason for this.

Sit down, Austria. Nothing to see.
>>
>>74944893

round 3, you mean, right?
>>
>>74944927
Wait you are saying that EU is going to revert to a gold standard?
>>
>>74945251

First, you don't rate all securities with a single rating.

Second, they didn't rate all individual mortgage securities as AAA.
>>
>>74945386
You know what I was saying

They were fucking dead wrong in 2008 and yet stupid cunts like you still think the ratings agencies know what the fuck they're doing
>>
it wont be a global disaster but it will be a european disaster. they spent to much money on globalist faggotry like pro EU commercials in the UK .kek
>>
>>74945312
No not at all. DB came out months back saying that the EU should move to a full demurrage currency system. It's where the currency has no backing whatsoever and negative interest rates. The currency could not be kept as a store of value for savings under this type of system though and that is where gold would play it's part. This concept is why the EU puts no VAT on gold bullion if people buy it. In essence, gold wouldn't be fixed to the currency it'd just be the store of value. The negative interest rates are a sign that this is already being implemented slowly.
>>
>>74945482

Yes, because a metric of performance is surely the same with 45,000 securities as opposed to DB. Great point.
>>
>>74944009
it's /pol/
>>
>>74943723
The one thing I enjoy about these threads is anon the retard really proves he knows fucking nothing about funds management, international finance, financial derivatives, or the stock market.
Like this cunt >>74944602
And this cunt >>74944828
And especially this cunt >>74944903
>>
This essentially would be the trigger that would start THE happening, right?

I mean one bank goes under and it's over. All hell breaks loose, right?
>>
>>74945585
Interesting. Negative interest rates are fucking stupid anyway. Whats really needed is fiscal stimulus that will allow private debt to be paid down and give demand a chance to return. Can't keep punishing people for saving.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
lel another reason to leave the eu, niggers will never learn. Also nice captcha niggerjew chan.
>>
>>74943723
lehman worth $640 billion, reported a $2.8 billion loss, sold $6 billion in assets, and the public backed out of their stock to the tune of 73%

call me when deutsche bank reports that it just sold $15 billion in assets to cover a loss as stupid as lehman's, AND that the loss happened because they'd been lying about their financial structure for decades, AND that the public decided to sell its stock until its down 73% of what it was the day before reporting
>>
File: oh fug.jpg (35 KB, 460x255) Image search: [Google]
oh fug.jpg
35 KB, 460x255
These are Lehman Brothers and Deutsche's stocks lined up side by side

Deutsche is reported to be over leveraged at roughly 40 times what they are worth are reported to have roughly 64 trillion dollars worth of derivatives contracts

64 TRILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF DERIVATIVES CONTRACTS

Every major bank in the fucking world is guaranteed to have some of these fuckers flying around in the market.

The total loss of contracts from the 2008 recession was valued to be roughly 5 trillion dollars

If Deutsche goes down it might as well be the end of the world
>>
>>74945771
Right. Under the system DB is recommending for the EU, savers would just buy their gold bullion. Gold would also allow a balance of trade asset for international trade. Many people have never heard of this system so they don't realize that it's what they are slowly pushing the world towards. I first learned about this from a blog called FOFOA. As weird as it sounds when you first hear it, the guy who writes the blog has been very accurate.

Here's a list of things to help you learn about demurrage currency systems if you're interested.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demurrage_(currency)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freigeld

http://fofoa.blogspot.com/
>>
>>74943723
>germany ruining the world again
nice
>>
File: Hd8ZFH1.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
Hd8ZFH1.gif
1 MB, 350x197
I posted a thread about this yesterday, and better embrace yourselves for what it's coming.

Deutsche worths almost 47% of Germany GDP, if ECB saves it, and condones its debt, there are going to be a lot of angry people wanting to watch the world burn.

If they let crash down, EU blows up.

This happening could be a fucking mess for all of us.
>>
>>74944515
is the report public or do i need to access it via capiq
>>
File: rating-agency-scale.jpg (48 KB, 670x489) Image search: [Google]
rating-agency-scale.jpg
48 KB, 670x489
>>74946504
Also, we are one step above the chaos.

Jesus Christ Germany.
>>
>>74946224
Wicked, thanks man I'll have a look into it.
>>
>>74943723
Yeah pretty much this. But how will this effect burgerbros?
>>
>>74946504
>worths almost 47% of Germany GDP

utter bullshit
>>
>>74946623
No problem.
>>
>>74946775
It'll keep NY (and thereby DC) in relative power over the rest of the world.
>>
>>74946504
The EU can suck the fat one, all they want is niggers and jews. The jew eventually stabs itself in the back and euro niggers never learn. Hope you cunts rot in shit.
>>
>>74946818
Deutsche Bank's derivatives contracts eclipse Germany's GDP by almost 15 times
>>
>>74946855
Oh so everything as it should be then. Should I pull my 401k take the hit and toss too gold?
>>
File: photo.jpg (53 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
53 KB, 512x512
>EU economy collapses in on itself
Why should I care about this again?
>>
>>74946858
>all they want is niggers
Private companies want cheap, exploitable low level workforce to keep the Ponzi scheme running. They don't care about social costs, they just want more $$$. So they lobby the governments so they accept rapefugees, and the government tells the press to call you racist if you ever dare to protest this.

Same is going on in Australia (reason why you are getinng CHINKED) and USA with Mexicans
>>
>>74946971
>>74946855
USA will collapse too

Deutsche's derivatives contracts are owned by American Banks

they'll lose trillions

>>74946997
>eu collapses
>entire world collapses
>>
File: E3E.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
E3E.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>74946038
>technical analysis
>>
>>74944009
Well I don't know shit about economy so theres not much to say from me.

I also can't tell if this is a good or bad thing.
>>
>>74947056
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD
>>
>>74946971
That's somewhat extreme. I simply stopped my personal 401(k) contributions in order to build a decent position in PMs.
>>
>>74946775
Japan is starting to get along with Russia, and if Europe literally falls down, one of your most profitable customer is going to shit, and your economy it's healthier than us for now, but better not play with fire.

If we collapse, despite we are the Cucked Continent, the entire world is going to crisis like 2008, but with more muslims and habenings.
>>
>>74946818
I'm not saying that Deutsche IS 47% of Germany GDP, I'm saying that it worths that.

Also >>74946969

>derivatives

Better start to understand how fucked are the whole EU if this happening happens.
>>
>>74947001
there is a difference between law ownership and letting nigger fuck your population in the ass. You stupid cunts won't realise that before it's too late.
>>
>>74947119
This is going to be a cruel summer indeed
>>
>>74947210
The whole world is fucked if the derivatives blow up in an uncontrolled fashion. We're supposed to be worried about a few billion? Somebody's going to have to loan out a few trillion (again)? Yeah, no, we're talking about quadrillions.
>>
>>74944791
Tru, never forget the Denbts™

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/imf-predicts-greek-default-will-coincide-with-eu-referendum-claims-wikileaks-a6964676.html
>>
>>74947359
ivan sabe us
>>
To anybody who thinks that Deutsche is "too big to fail", there is literally not a market big enough to front the money needed to buy back the 60+ trillion dollars necessary to keep the thing from exploding
>>
>>74947056
I have a BA (hons) in economics and am currently doing my Masters of Finance.

Downgrade essentially causes it to be more expensive for the bank to fund itself.

Depending on the downgrade debt holders may have clauses in their contracts that may force the bank to pay more or to pay them back in full immediate, down grades can be classified as a 'credit event' which will trigger consequences.

This is combined with the negative press/sentiment causing the share price to fall....if it falls enough it will trigger another 'credit event'.

It is absolutely fucked how entrenched credit ratings agencies are, yet they don't actually have to provide a service that benefits society.

It's not Armageddon, but it further highlights the liquidity constraints within the market, especially the eurozone.
>>
>>74947397
>liquidity constraints
only by a couple 10s of trillions
>>
>>74947441
Constraints as in lack of activity, less securitisation, less private and insto investment. the EU have been pumping fuck tonnes of money in, but the channels are so squeezed, yet everyone expects it to go back to normal. It is like reviving a patient from dead to alive on a respirator then expecting them to run a marathon....
>>
>>74947395
>no money and niggers everywhere

sounds like a recipe for disaster to me kek
>>
>>74947397
Do you see as possible some Bretton Woods III, Eypos dissapearing and some kind of new sheqel appearing?

All that inside the pack of social explosion finally happening.
>>
>>74947048
What is eu economy compared to SE Asia's? Why would anyone care?
>>
>>74947395
Well last time DB starting complaining about the denbts (again), we told them to knock it off so as not to compromise the geopolitical atmosphere.

If anything, the past decade has demonstrated that the money masters will come up with ways to keep the game going when they're up against a wall.
>>
>>74943723
thats what they get for losing ww2
>>
those are the fags that wouldn't finance projects in the US over bathroom bans

I hope they choke on their pride
>>
>>74943723
you cant trust them

interpol and Deutsche Bank, FBI and Scotland Yard
Interpol and Deutsche Bank, FBI and Scotland Yard
Business, Numbers, Money, People
Business, Numbers, Money, People
Computer World
Computer World
>>
>>74943723
>If Deutsche goes under then the stock market bubble will burst and take with it the entire world economy

Then the taxpayers will be forced to take the loss to preserve that bubble
nothing will happen aside from a massive taxincrease or bankaccount getting a gilletmac3 shaving.
>>
It's just one fucking bank and germans have already given up on it.
>>
File: please explain bank.jpg (789 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
please explain bank.jpg
789 KB, 1440x960
>>74943723
Please explain.....................
>>
>>74947048
>eu collapses
>entire world collapses
thats literally what russians masturbate to
>>
>>74946038
The economic happening is going to happen in September again isn't it
>>
>>74947678
The US cares quite a lot about keeping Russia encircled. Under the current structure, that means things like gaining more EU and NATO membership.
>>
>>74947855
this drunkard prick has a point...
>follow the numbers
>follow the money
Those are the shitheads you hang first, they fear nothing more than a lynch mob coming to get their justice. You can only run so far before you come full circle and we are all living on a circle.
>>
>>74947944
>It's just one fucking bank

One massive (which DB is) bank failing is enough to trigger a domino of failures which crashes the whole economy

The economy isn't isolated corporations working and failing, It's a web where everything has anywhere from a dozen or so links in a small business up to the hundreds of thousands of links in global corporations, and If someone fails It is ripped from the web and takes yanks on everything it was connected too.

How connected do you think DB is to not even the German, but the entire World economy?
>>
>>74947966
Office hooker doing her job.
>>
>>74947210
>I'm saying that it worths that.

nope, DB has about 1.6tn *assets* (= liabilities + capital), totally different thing
>>
Good. Let it all burn.

Can't wait to watch from my rural small town home with decent supplies and strong community while cityfags devour each other and the world descends into chaos around us.
>>
Deutsche Bank (which btw. is a private bank) sucks.

First they got rid of all of their small account customers so that they could close branches.
Then they got into investment banking ("A passion to perform!")

Surprise, surprise: Investment banking is full of crooks, shady deals and failures. Anyway, that and the pending lawsuits against them completely ruined their reputation.

So if you ask people in the street these days if they want to be customers of Deutsche Bank they probably respond with "Yurgh! Get away from me!"

TL;DR: hubris
>>
>>74948128
The thing is that it has been known since 2008 that DB is more aligned with the american mindset than the german one. Even before the economic crash the majority of bank in Germany where rather clean and those who weren't started to clean the fuck up.
At most it would create a dent, because by now everybody who still had dealings with DB knew what they were getting into and most should have prepared for eventual losses.
Nobody fucking cares. Not even in Germany.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (100 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
100 KB, 1000x746
>>74943723

>We vote to stay in EU
>June 24th we have to bail out Deutsche bank
>>
>>74948469
You put too much trust into people not to fuck up
>>
>>74948316
you fit the bill of my prime apocalyptic raiding target desu. just sneak up to your window, kill you and take your shit before morning when your strong community starts to wonder where you are
>>
>>74948488
Let them fail. They don't have any small customers anymore who'd suffer from total losses. They only work for big capitalists who are crooks anyway and won't starve if they lose 4 of their 5 billion.
>>
File: mao_lmao.jpg (21 KB, 273x272) Image search: [Google]
mao_lmao.jpg
21 KB, 273x272
>>74943723
>If Deutsche goes under then the stock market bubble will burst and take with it the entire world economy.
feels good, laowai
>>
File: 1461193772224.jpg (17 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1461193772224.jpg
17 KB, 559x556
>>74948488
lmao, after the next refugee wave, you will have to bail out germany.
>>
>>74947395
god knows the Jews would all sell us out to aliens if given the chance
>>
>>74948804
After the next refugee wave, Germany's GDP will double. Take your fair share.
>>
>>74948937
How so? They don't work. Except picking pockets, burglarizing homes and pushing drugs. But that doesn't contribute to the GDP. So in effect they're sitting around costing us money.
>>
>>74949064
Don't be racist. They're doctors, lawyers, and engineers. Have sex with them so they can integrate. They're an untapped goldmine, I tell you.
>>
>>74948935
Depending on how you take the bible, it looks like that's what they were trying to do.
>>
>>74949064
Entniggerung2016?
>>
>>74948068
its from a kraftwerk song m8
>>
>>74949145
All your goldminers left for UK and America two or three years ago when the war began. What we have is brown trash.
>>
File: 1454818511791.gif (879 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454818511791.gif
879 KB, 500x281
Goymany running out of money

kek
>>
>>74948937
I drove past a rapefugee center today for the first time. They are cleverly constructed, so you can't really see them. The few nig nogs i saw outside looked like those rappers on mtv the kids today like so much. I'm sure our economy just waited for people like this to flourish again.
>>74949064
Some people make big bucks by renting out shitty halls to the government for the fugees and stuff like this. Of course it's all paid with tax money (our money) and nothing but a giant scam. And it's all intended.
>>
>>74948638
That's cute that you think you could sneak into my house without alerting my dogs, but that's a good way to catch a buckshot to the face my friend.
>>
File: download.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 225x225
Remember the last happening fags and their "China crash". You guys are retarded, nothing is going to happen.

The only thing that might happen is the student loan bubble pop here in America like it did for housing markets.

What's more likely is people stop investing in Germany and their economy will come to a slow. You'd have to be an idiot to invest in Germany with a bunch of dumb brown people who are dependent on welfare and going to cause white flight. I'm reluctant to even visit Western Europe now thanks to Germany - why waste my money on a $1200 plane ticket to go be surrounded by more brown people.
>>
>>74949461
yeah your right thats really a big problem if you are a retard who doesnt know how to disguise his scent
>>
>>74949461
In Argentina's first major currency devaluation (a mere 3:1) it became commonplace for bandits to poison guard dogs before breaking in.
>>
>>74949455
>giant scam
>And it's all intended

Why is it intended to have a giant scam?
>>
Thank fuck we didn't join the Euro.

But a collapse of this magnitude is going to break our country in half though. Everybody in Europe depends on germans being consumer whores.
>>
>>74943723
What happens to all their credit derivatives when they go under?
>>
>>74946038
Fucking krauts are at it again.
>>
>>74943723
So it's just pretty much China collapsing because of private debt

Without writing off private debt there will be no functioning economy

But then who will allow Greece, Spain etc write off their debt? Germany? France?
>>
>>74946038
>TRILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF DERIVATIVES

Explain it like I'm five?
>>
>>74945290
Since France is the Heart of Terra, it's more like round 6.
>>
>>74950159
Imagine you have $10 to your name, so you think hey why don't I go place a $1,000 wager on something. So then the guy you just gave a $1,000 IOU says, that's fantastic now I can place a $1,000,000 wager myself!

It's what happens when fractional reserve lending gets out of control. Keyword: leverage.
>>
I'm always shocked how many retards comment on economic and this, geopolitical threads
>>
>>74949310
robots tongue my anus
>>
File: 1242352.gif (973 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
1242352.gif
973 KB, 312x213
>>74943723
Zero Hedge is on it

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-24/deutsche-bank-ceo-very-disappointed-moodys-downgrade

HAPPENING
>>
>>74950398
So, it's like cheating gold into your vidya, but then you hit the limit and it rolls back to negative value ?
We're fine then, we can just load an auto save.
>>
What's worst is that shitty media will say that this is happening because germany is way too stressed because of saving the world or some shit.
Lies, deutsche bank is a top tier parasite that the german government kept feeding with ebin crisis and having the sick man of europe sell all its shit for nothing to deutsche bank and co.
Couldn't care less.
>>
Good. Bring it on. Humanity will survive and thrive, despite what the jews and their "to big to fail" puppets in government want us to believe.
>>
File: The Economist 1988.jpg (392 KB, 1223x1600) Image search: [Google]
The Economist 1988.jpg
392 KB, 1223x1600
>>74943723
Daily reminder that DB will do a Lehman brothers before the end of the third quarter.

This is why they are doing this
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-14/liquidity-problems-deutsche-bank-offers-5-yields-if-depositors-lock-their-money-thre
> it is offering its Belgian clients a 5% gross return for new €10,000 - €50,000 deposits if this money is locked up for the next three months. The offer is only valid for the next 40 days, until June 24.

Get your money out of the bank now or have fun trying to withdraw it with a cap of 60 euro a day or something similar later.
>>
>>74950540
Their best work
>>
>>74949455

>The few nig nogs i saw outside looked like those rappers on mtv the kids today like so much

Who's grandparent are you?
>>
>>74950561
last autosave was before WWII m8
>>
>>74950159

meh, OP seems to think any number with a currency symbol next to it is 'worth'. DB sold *insurance* covering trillions of credit, worst that could happen is that the people who bought this insurance will need a new one. But then most of these were sold to speculators anyway. Peanuts.
>>
File: deritivies.jpg (18 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
deritivies.jpg
18 KB, 600x595
>>74944903
>Deutsche bank isnt reallyvthat big of a bank.
What are derivatives? If DB goes down it will make people question the validity and stability of the banking system and it will be like pulling a card out of a house of cards.
>>
>>74943723

This was called on /pol/ months ago. cba digging it out but yeah, anon said Germany was going down and taking us all with it.
>>
>>74949603
If you could somehow get over/through the ten foot high fence surrounding my house and through all the rocks without making a sound and alerting my dogs or my family you deserve everything I've got.

Honestly though in an emergency situation like this my brothers & I would sleep in shifts with somebody always on guard so I feel like you're taking a pretty huge gamble with your life to get to our stuff.

>>74949655
Well that's probably easy enough when you simply leave your guard dogs outside, alone and unattended instead of keeping them with you or a human guard as well.
>>
>>74945482
Not only were they dead wrong, but it was willful and not merely incompetent/negligent. They acted deliberately in many instances.
>>
File: deritivies market.jpg (154 KB, 950x650) Image search: [Google]
deritivies market.jpg
154 KB, 950x650
>>74950714
>Get your money out of the bank now or have fun trying to withdraw it with a cap of 60 euro a day or something similar later.
And this is the good scenario.

They might just do a bail in and take all the money you have in the bank. Either way, you are fucked if you have your assets in the system.
>>
>>74943723
Deutsche is all good, the catalyst for lehmans was the subprime. The stress on DB is from slowing Eurozone growth, Credit Suisse is currently having the same problem. They will just strip back into core functions and drop less profitable areas such as credit trading etc
>>
File: the economist 2016.png (2 MB, 1365x767) Image search: [Google]
the economist 2016.png
2 MB, 1365x767
DB also admitted to rigging silver, gold and stocks.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-13/deutsche-bank-settles-silver-price-fixing-claims-lawyers-say
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-14/first-silver-now-gold-deutsche-bank-admits-it-also-rigged-gold-prices-legal-settleme

Its all just a fraud and its unraveling now.
>>
File: quantative easing q3.png (42 KB, 832x467) Image search: [Google]
quantative easing q3.png
42 KB, 832x467
>>74951100
>Deutsche is all good, the catalyst for lehmans was the subprime.
Its the same shit now, they didn't fix shit after 2008, they just dropped the interest rates and pumped money into the system.
>>
lol

suck it

krauts
>>
File: crashing this continent.jpg (14 KB, 310x165) Image search: [Google]
crashing this continent.jpg
14 KB, 310x165
>>74951310
This is going to suck for the whole eurozone and the entire western banking system.

If you think you will be unaffected by this you better think again. Get prepared now or you are going to regret it within a year or less.
>>
File: 2020.png (209 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
2020.png
209 KB, 361x361
>>74951534
yeah you know what, fuck the "yurozone"

death to this socialist bastage
>>
File: comex gold coverage ratio.jpg (51 KB, 1062x639) Image search: [Google]
comex gold coverage ratio.jpg
51 KB, 1062x639
>>74951617
I agree, this will be for the better in the long run. Just saying that it be good for you to if you prepare but extremely shitty if you don't.

Real assets like physical gold and silver are rigged and have basically been pushed down to shit by the paper market. When this shit goes down the value of a one ounce gold coin will basically go from around 1.2k USD to infinite.
>>
>>74951957
$1,240 x 542 = $672,080. That'd be nice.
>>
>>74952234
It's not out of the question. During the Great Depression an ounce of gold, which has often been compared to about the value of a nice suit, could be used to buy an entire city block of buildings depending on the market.

I would say that's also known as asset stripping, but it's still food for thought.
>>
>>74950540
Call me a drunkard prick again and ill shove a boomerang up your arsehole kid
>>
File: 1352390444233.jpg (177 KB, 799x1154) Image search: [Google]
1352390444233.jpg
177 KB, 799x1154
>the entire world economy.

apart from China, who have given the globalist bankers the middle finger long ago and are doing their own thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpoKPYb0KCM
>>
File: pre 1964 junk silver coins.jpg (707 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
pre 1964 junk silver coins.jpg
707 KB, 849x565
>>74952234
>$1,240 x 542 = $672,080. That'd be nice.
Exactly, but i don't think there will be any way of selling it for that because there won't be any gold exchange for dollars at all. But when it stabilized after a few years it might be possible.

There are basically no reserves for silver either. When you order it goes straight from the mines, then its refined and sold to you. Its cheap now because the paper manipulation keeps the price down. You should get some, about a half ounce of silver have been the average wage for a days work for a skilled laborer all through history and when confidence in this system is lost it will go back to something similar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attic_talent
>>
>>74944585
this. right?
>>
File: mein comf.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
mein comf.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
>>74943723
Who /comfy/ ?
>>
>>74952644
At this stage of the game? Unquestionably. This is just PR pressure.

Plan ahead of course, but hold your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes. We're not in a stage of uncontrolled volatility yet.
>>
>>74952577
I've got both gold and silver. My silver stack is small though. I just want to use it inthe collapse to buy all the land I can grab like this guy says>>74952396
>>
>>74944508
No way bro. Obama saved the world economy. He told us so
>>
>>74952930
And what will protect your land from the hordes of niggers and spics that live here. They're in much greater numbers than they were during the Great Depression
>>
>>74953228
I'll put my coins in a sock and smack them in the head with it?
>>
File: 0003.jpg (29 KB, 250x386) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
29 KB, 250x386
>>74952726
Am comfy as fukushima

since I've been preparing for a world wide economical collapse for a long time.
>>
>>74943723
So i guess this is a good time to buybitcoins, what do you guys think? Or should I just keep my fortune in the bank. I got plenty of norwegian crowns and i don't know how this happening will affect them.
>>
>>74953430
invest in a good quality rifle and grenades, and perhaps survival training

shits going to get rough.
>>
File: image.gif (788 KB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
788 KB, 235x240
>>74953349
>>
>>74953430
With interest rates the way they are, there's really no need to keep more than say 3 months' living expenses in the bank as an individual. What you do with the rest is up to you, but a bit of diversity never hurts in time of increased risk.
>>
>>74952930
Same here. There are stories from the interwar period in Germany where a guy just walked in to a hotel and bought the whole thing with a gold coin. Even if its not that extreme i guess i could buy several acres with the shit i have stored now.

>>74953228
>And what will protect your land from the hordes of niggers and spics that live here.
The armed goons you can hire for a year with like 30 ounces of silver.
>b-b-but they will take it from you.
How? Only i know where its hidden and without me they won't find it but if they work for me they get a decent pay.
>>
>>74946971
If you feel for some stupid reason you need the "security" of an IRA (most insecure thing ever) then at least transfer to a GOLD backed IRA OUTSIDE the USA preferably. Be sure to check out Bitgold. Precious metals, bitcoin, shorting big name equities are all the key to keeping your wealth and prospering through the collapse.
>>
>>74953711
>How? Only i know where its hidden and without me they won't find it but if they work for me they get a decent pay.

Im pretty sure you being tied up, slowly tortured day by day , and you will surrender your own virginity without a second thought.

trust is a very valuable asset.
>>
>>74943723
You guise do realize that this Bank is never going down? It's literally too big to fail. ECB will prop it up "behind the curtains" if there is ever such risk, or the German government will.

Habbening status: DENIED
>>
>>74953842
The thing about gold is that if you don't hold it you don't own it. Do you want to be a whole country and its legal arbitrage away from your "safety?"

So far it's been about a year since a small amount I had in a domestic depository has been stuck in bankruptcy proceedings.
>>
>>74953711
I'll probably buy a virgin also because I'm quite sure that'll become a thing again.
>>
>>74953954
Or the Federal Reserve will crank another $27T out it's ass like it did last time and then lie to Congress about it because it was a matter of national security.
>>
>>74953954
>too big to fail

the eternal meme slogan

the moment someone says this I interpret they're a complete idiot.

It always makes me laugh
>>
>>74943723
>If Deutsche goes under then the stock market bubble will burst and take with it the entire world economy.
no.
>>
>>74953954
Absolutely. DB is no different then any of the other primary dealers. They are just vocal about favoring the Euro over the US$.
>>
>everything germany touches gets cucked then dies
>including money

This is the real holocaust
>>
>>74950714
Spot on. Anyone trying to quell suspicion on here about Deutsche being in trouble doesn't understand the ramifications. Even though these banks are "too big to fail" they want them to fail so they can point to the failure as an inherent flaw in the monetary system. This will allow them to usher in a one world currency/one world gov.
>>
Oh hey, I work at DB
>>
>>74951100
dude... they can't service their debt.
>>
>>74954293
can I haz nazi gold?
>>
>>74952396
Creature from Jeykll Island bro? O.o
>>
>>74954330
Lol no, but the early 1940's were conveniently left out of the history portion of my new joiners packet
>>
>>74954362
I wouldn't be surprised if the same source gave the story to Ed Griffen.
>>
>>74954448
lol I was only trolling

I dont need your stinkin nazi gold
>>
>>74954506
Austria is a convenient source of gold and silver, though. I also like to help accumulate Canada's resources.
>>
>>74954506

Said by nobody on/pol/ ever
>>
>>74954236
Notice the Pied Piper to the left?
>>
>>74945251
lmao
>>
>>74954763
We will all be slaves.
>>
File: stock crash.png (2 MB, 1358x1544) Image search: [Google]
stock crash.png
2 MB, 1358x1544
>>74954236
>>74954763
This is a Rothschild owned magazine btw. They basically tell you what is going to happen way before it happen. Its the rules the play by, if they tell you what is going to happen then it clears them from all moral culpability because its your fault that you failed to prepare.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin
>As metaphor
>Merriam-Webster definitions of pied piper
>a charismatic person who attracts followers
>a musician who attracts mass
>a leader who makes irresponsible promises
>>
>>74954859
only those with no brass balls willing to fight for their freedom.

as always

yeah, globalism is a complete failure, as foretold it would be
>>
>>74954859
>We will all be slaves.
Only if you want to.

>oy vey! The old system is broken! But don't worry goys, eh i mean guys! We got a solution! Cash less society and free monies for every one! Just take this little chip and we give you X amount of money every week. Good goy, good goy.
>>
File: THE BEAST.jpg (156 KB, 1242x961) Image search: [Google]
THE BEAST.jpg
156 KB, 1242x961
>>74955094
You want social security and pension goy? Take this and everything will be fine, it will only sting a little!

I wonder how many will fall for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcatieMvfk
>>
>>74955200
>I wonder how many will fall for it.

I suspect many and many

just look around how many goyim are participating in the "credit card" scam.

the chip will go unchallenged
>>
>>74955354
Economic slavery is a powerful force. Anybody who has been poor before knows it.
>>
>>74944009

>1.6 trillion in assets
>thinking a 6 billion dolllar loss means anything
>>
>>74955200
Fucking BuzzFeed is truly a blight to humanity, spirituality, and general positive progress of the evolution of our planet.
>>
File: us economy.jpg (136 KB, 955x713) Image search: [Google]
us economy.jpg
136 KB, 955x713
>>74955354
>the chip will go unchallenged
Yep, Alex Jones, David Icke etc will all scream their lungs out but the goys will not listen or understand the deeper ramifications. They will just think.
>hey, free credit! Fucking sweet
But it won't last for long and it won't be free.
>>
File: autism.jpg (73 KB, 636x665) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
73 KB, 636x665
>>74955654
They're a shitstain on the Youtube community right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW8piEF9Lhc
>>
>>74943723
>>74955495
>>74944009
>>74944828

So when are we finding out about their €50B, €25B, €15B and €8B loses on dodgy derivatives since 2014 that keep being swept under the rug by everyone?

So it's 3 days till we're meant to have a crash right?
>>
>>74955709
Hey Sweden see this one yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwjDfykKUJc

They can't even hide it anymore.
>>
File: mega crash inc.png (79 KB, 1045x808) Image search: [Google]
mega crash inc.png
79 KB, 1045x808
>>74955654
But its a waller, car key, home key, work key and ID all in your hand! Its so convenient! I am going to put one in my kids so i know where they are at all times, i do it to my pets so why not? :D :D :D
People actually thing like this. Just look at some youtube videos where they talk about it.

This is pretty interesting to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRDTIx6mu2E
Its kinda interesting how people just laugh about it.
>>
File: glory of satan.jpg (54 KB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
glory of satan.jpg
54 KB, 400x580
>>74955850
>Hey Sweden see this one yet?
Yeah i saw it before.
>They can't even hide it anymore.
I don't think they even want to hide it. See>>74954940
>They basically tell you what is going to happen way before it happen. Its the rules the play by, if they tell you what is going to happen then it clears them from all moral culpability because its your fault that you failed to prepare.

Fucking transhumanism degeneracy.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>74946504
>embrace yourselves
>>
italian banks are worse
>>
>>74945100
Kek
>>
>>74943723
I've read about Deutsche Bank inevitable shitstorm months ago.
Also it's painfull obvious why EU is shilling to implement the law that lets banks to take over money on accounts in case of their bancrupcy. Another scam by Germans to rob blind rest of Europe.
>>
>>74958123
>Also it's painfull obvious why EU is shilling to implement the law that lets banks to take over money on accounts in case of their bancrupcy.
Didn't they do that a long time ago? Either way, if they passed a new law it is because they are planning to use it.
>>
>>74953619
kek, fucking poles. i love you guys, you're more botherly to us that swedes.
>>74953669
smart, thanks for the input.
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.