[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the elections in Austria manipulated? Statistically, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: autr-MMAP-md.png (107 KB, 1032x727) Image search: [Google]
autr-MMAP-md.png
107 KB, 1032x727
Were the elections in Austria manipulated?

Statistically, how likely is a draw with 30,000 votes difference?
>>
>>74939554
it was rigged for sure
>>
>>74939554
>149% voter turnout
>antifa counted votes in some precincts
>heavy reliance on postal ballot
>mock votings b4 elections were Hofer lead
>>
>>74939939
Is there a way to prove it? I basically skeptical because both sides were very emotional about it and the result is so unusual. The guys who count are just humans.
>>
>>74940260
>antifa
>humans
>>
What were polls saying beforehand? Was it always too close to call?
>>
>>74939554
Why the fuck would you manipulate elections with 50,3% results, if you could choose any outcome. That's retarded. This is retarded. You are retarded.
>>
>>74940092
>>74940678
wait antifa counted votes? is this legit?
>>
>>74940260
What is unusual about everyone banding together to stop the 'far'-right? Happened in France too.
>>
>>74939554

hanging chads
>>
>>74940796
>being this naive
>>
>>74940678
You know what they irony of the Antifa is? Yuri Bezmenov claimed that if the Soviet Union had installed communism in the US for instance many of the idealistic left would have been rendered for execution.

They reasoned that they would be quickly disillusionized with real communism and then become a liability.
>>
>>74940796
Not sure if bait or stupid
>>
>>74940796
In Bremen the AfD had a result of like 4,99999% where only 5%+ gets you in.
>>
>>74941131

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.
>>
>>74940796
Why would you rig it with 50,3 %, when you can rig it with 140 %?
>>
>>74941312
Because such results are more plausible for simple minded people. At least 80% of every countrys inhabitants are naive or just stupid.
>>
>>74940260
>>74907598

read this thread if you want.
>>
>>74941528
Danke Brudi.
>>
>>74941131
Bremen elections were partly manipulated. Leftists fight with all means just to stop the AfD. Even if this means to break the law.

http://m.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150236737/Schueler-zaehlten-falsch-nun-ein-Sitz-mehr-fuer-die-AfD.html
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.