[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want /pol/s opinion on smoking, I know its bad for your health,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: ciggies.jpg (9 KB, 208x300) Image search: [Google]
ciggies.jpg
9 KB, 208x300
I want /pol/s opinion on smoking, I know its bad for your health, I know we associate it with club culture, and its considered being degenerate.

I smoke because I am afraid of growing old, I have worked in retail and see old husks just walk in our store everyday because they cant do anything else. I want to die before 50, ideally.

>inb4 jewstick
The British American Tobacco Company is owned by a Brazilian
>>
Try hard
Literally everyone starts because they want to look cool
>>
>>74938964
I don't smoke but it looks kewl
>>
Cigars.

But only on occasion.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 307x462
>>74938844
Why not get healthy so your not a husk when you reach that age?
>>
>>74938844
Waste of time and money. I smoked for 6 years when I was in the army and i just recently quit a few weeks ago. I honestly forgot how feeling normal feels w/o the crave of cigarettes. Its honestly an expensive habit and a lot of people look down on you for doing it.
>>
>>74938844

I think smoking 2 packs a day is degenerate. Occasionally having a pipe or cigar is alright, though. It's like drinking, you should be able to enjoy it without pickling your liver.
>>
>>74938844
I used to smoke marlboros for 19 years. It's a bad habit. Better to go with occasional cigar. Cigarettes no longer are just tobacco unless you roll your own. They put so much shit in it now in order to "preserve" freshness. If you're trying to kill yourself, there are more efficient ways.
>>
>>74938844
I smoke because I'm bored.
Also, blue Luckies anyone? I smoke from 5-10 cigs a day.
>>
>>74938844
Smoking killed my family and raped my dog.
>>
i like pipe smoking, for the taste, i smoke maeby once ever 2-3 months

never been able to enjoy cigarettes,
>>
>>74938964

I was smoking weed lmao when I was 14 and got addicted to tobacco in spliffs
>>
>>74939151
I go through about 50 cigs a week

>>74938964
If it looks sooooo cool, why does everyone despise it so much, literately everyone I know says something along the lines of, "you should stop". I started smoking because I felt like shit all the time and had nothing to do. It is pretty comfy doing nightwalks and having a smoke.

>>74939057
The world is going to shit anyways, and there are fucktons of people whom want more refugees, gay rights, more welfare. Also Australia is pretty much owned by Chinese. Wouldn't be surprised if we become like Hong Kong.

>>74939119
I know, here in aus its 30 didgeridollars for a 30 pack. Back in Holland its 7 euros
>>
>>74939269
Blues are weak, my dad says its a waste of money, reds are the strongest in terms of cigarettes.
>>
>>74939637
I like them a lot, especially with that new filter that's semi-hollow. Blue Camels are great too. I've tried everything, Marlboro burns too fast, Chesterfield and Phillip Morris are meh. Pall Malls are somewhat decent.
>>
>>74939951

Chesterfields are disgusting, but they are only £5.99 for and 18 pack here. Camel blues are £9.95 for a 20 pack.
>>
>>74939951
Well its personal preference I guess, nothing wrong with it. I like it strong
>>
The reason those old husks are old husks is because they made shitty immature decisions like you are right now and didn't follow through and clung to their miserable pathetic lives, just as you will.

Take care of yourself from the start, and you will stay strong until you die.
>>
>>74940088
You know how they marketed Chesterfields here? ''Hey dude, it's just like Marlboro, just cheaper''.

Chesterfields are like £1.50 here, Camel blues around £2. And that's with recent huge cigarette tax hikes.

>>74940152
Did Luckies get that new filter in Australia? It's fucking awesome, try it.
>>
>>74938844
Ultimate redpill. If you don't smoke you don't belong here and should go back to redit
>>
File: 1463713917862.jpg (65 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463713917862.jpg
65 KB, 480x480
>He doesn't vape
>>
>>74940312

Yeah I get all my cigarettes in cartons from Duty Free, works out about £4 a pack for camel silvers which is a 60% saving on ridiculous UK tobacco duty
>>
>>74939499
>If it looks sooooo cool, why does everyone despise it so much, literately everyone I know says something along the lines of, "you should stop"
That's the point. Smoking is cooler than ever because it triggers betas

>It is pretty comfy doing nightwalks and having a smoke.
Yup
>>
File: gordon-01.jpg (40 KB, 468x490) Image search: [Google]
gordon-01.jpg
40 KB, 468x490
>>74940558
>Smell like shit
>Have less cardiovascular fitness
>Addicted to a substance that is getting more and more expensive due to taxes
>Have to go outside

Lol, I vape and get all of the "benefits" of smoking with none of the downsides.

Grow up edgelord.
>>
>>74940312
Luckies?
>>
>>74940631
Bet I saw you vaping wearing a sweaty t shirt a hipster beard and the glasses.
>>
File: autism.jpg (47 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
47 KB, 500x415
>>74940631
>>
>>74940814
Is that a joke?

>>74940631
I stopped smoking pham and wasn't addicted. I just find these people pathetic who have to justify themselves for not smoking by emphasizing how not cool it is
>>
>>74940631
The price is the main thing, it's absolutely fucked

I'm looking for a dodgy Chinese place to get foreign stuff (I've seen them everywhere), anyone know somewhere in Sydney?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 320x180
>>74940814
Yeah, pic related. Blues became orange recently and they included the new filter.
>>
>>74940558
>tfw have my personal bubble when I smoke outside

>>74940631
At least no one will think im a faggot, for me its either all-out or nothing at all, I only drink vodka and scotch, or shit like bacardi 151. I don't like a middle ground.
>>
>>74940903
>>74940945
I don't think they sell them here, fucking shit country. Ill try them if I go overseas. Ty for suggestion tho.
>>
>>74940945
Taste flow right, they have them on my Winfield's here.
>>
>>74941088

They probably do, you just can't see them with your fugly government packaging.

Parliament just ordered cigarette companies to do the same here, we'll be getting pictures of fetuses and eyeballs like you in the next few months
>>
>>74939499

What brand is 7? Pack of 30 Chesterfield is 9.90 and I thought they were on the inexpensive end.

Since this is now a smokers thread, anyone know how I can acquire camel menthols here in euroland? Not those crush things. Basically are there shops that import? I think the ones I want are US
>>
>>74941088
Don't think they're sold here because they're classified as 'unfiltered' or something
>>
>>74939477
Literally the chavviest way to get addicted to fags, well done lad you sound like a proper badman.
>>
>>74938844
>I want /pol/s opinion on smoking
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>74938844
>I want to die painfully at what is now just above middle age rather than living well into my later years and killing myself via carbon monoxide poisoning whenever I really start declining
Well if
>I have worked in retail
Smoke harder
>>
Smoke 'em up, faggot. Cancer will be cured long before you ever get it.

Does anyone seriously think that we won't have the capacity to replace a human lung entirely with an artificial lung implant within the next 30 years?
>>
>>74942893
>implying you will be able to afford it
hahaha
>>
>>74940945
i hate these kind of filters.
>>
>>74943526
why
>>
>>74943343
Well if universal healthcare is finally, properly implemented... yes, actually.

People pay a fuckton in taxes for cigs now too which makes funding it not as much a problem.
>>
>>74941288
Don't know my parents went back to visit family.

>sorry klaas ik heb nu geen geld om tickets maar amsterdam te kopen
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.