[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any thing more bluepilled and harmful that the "working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 244085.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
244085.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
is there any thing more bluepilled and harmful that the "working schedule"?

when the clock rings in the morning my body is literally beging me to continue in the bed (meanwhile rats and dogs wake up whenever they want)

then i have breakfast although im about to puke

later, after lunch, i can feel how 90% of my energy is concentrated on digestion, yet instead of having a siesta, im forced to work

then i go home and my body begs to use the unused energy on running/walking/talking etc

but im forced to go bed unlike i want to end up more demaciated the next morning

>inb4 le hard working libertarian who likes waking up at 5am to work in his enterprise
>>
>>74938128
quit being a bitch, go to bed earlier because you're not a fucking child
>>
no street dog is feeling sleepy in this moment, since he can sleep when his body knows it must sleep to eliminate the neurotoxins

no street dog holds the shit and piss , he expelles them because he knows they are dangerous, on the other hand we are always constipated
>>
>>74938128
Labor is the foundation of a successful society

Man up and do some work lazy ass
>>
>>74938196
>>74938245
t. wagecuck
>>
>>74938128
My pupper is always up to greet me in the morning desu

That's when we go on our walk
Sometimes he even gets me up

My cat is also up because that's when I feed him
>>
>>74938128
you're onto something.

Pol what's the ideal schedule for a free independant man?
>>
>>74938128

Why are Spaniards so lazy? I lived there for two years and I wanted to pull my teeth out your work ethic was so bad.
>>
>>74938128
lazy mofo
>>
Arbeiter here.

OP is right no matter how you twist his statement.
>>
>>74938128
No point in complaining about it on 4chan, either become self-employed or a NEET if you don't want to work to someone else's schedule.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.