[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can people say he isn't a unifier? What other Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: us1.png (43 KB, 696x506) Image search: [Google]
us1.png
43 KB, 696x506
How can people say he isn't a unifier?

What other Republican would have a chance of winning states in NEW FUCKING ENGLAND?
>>
>>74937307
George W Bush
>>
>>74937307
Remove Oregon,Maryland,NJ and Connecticut. Other than that it's right. He is going to surprise people and Win Virginia,PA,michigan,Nevada,Wisconsin,
>>
He doesn't. You're fucking delusional.

That map especially is fucking retarded.
>>
>>74937307
I know it's impossible but if Trump won California I'd die a happy man
>>
>>74937995

I'd be happy with just NY, tbqh.
>>
>>74937904
Capped and saved for when he doesn't.
>>
>>74937995
>>74938042
yeah and I want a million dollars. Ain't happening.

This board is going to be fucking insufferable until November.
>>
ITT: Trump butt-boy fantasies
>>
File: Tom-Brady.jpg (235 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Brady.jpg
235 KB, 1200x900
Trumps ace in the hole in New England
>>
>>74938204
>Trumps ace in the hole in New England
Not even close. I'm a Masshole born and raised and nobody gives a fuck about Brady's politics.
>>
>>74938281
Why do you hate Trump? If you
re white and vote Dem there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>74937984
>>74938086
>>74938281

Wew lad, why so assmad?
>>
>>74938086
Hey friend, you need to lighten up.
Live a little, take a leap of faith; The future is never set in stone.
>>
>>74938377
He has the typical New England white guilt. Massachusetts is one of the shittiest states in the country.
>>
>>74938361
I don't give a fuck about your identity politics. The color of my skin means absolutelyfuckingnothing to me. I feel no kinship with you or any other stranger simply based off the fact that we're both white, so fuck off!

I hate Trump because he is a clueless, lying buffoon who is taking advantage of the stupidity of the GOP base in order to win elections. I hate Trump because he represents the right wing of this country, and I do not support the positions of the right-wing. Clinton is a better option for me because she represents a chance at a liberal majority on the supreme court, which this country desperately needs, as well as someone who can:

1) Potentially have coattails that would give the Senate back to the Democrats

2) Act as a buffer between a radical right-wing House of Representatives/possibly Senate and veto the bad legislation they try to pass.

Trump is too much of a question mark to say for sure that he won't sign Congress's bad legislation, and he has already put out a list of conservative SCOTUS justices that I do not want us to appoint. It's really that simple.
>>
>>74938801
You support Clinton and her lying and pandering? It's over dude. Even if she gets elected shes getting shot in the head anyway.
>>
>>74939263
>her lying and pandering?
Oh, please. I don't want to hear about "lying and pandering" from a fucking Trump supporter. Trump has been playing you all for fools from day one. At least Clinton has been consistently liberal for long enough to have a general idea of what she would stand for as President. Yes, she moved to the left on some issues for this particular campaign, but that pales in comparison to the blatant and shameless fraud that is Donald Trump.

> It's over dude
You may think this, but it's simply not true. First of all, she still leads in most of the crucial swing states, and this is despite the fact that Trump is in the middle of a temporary bump based on his wrapping up of the nomination. Hillary hasn't gotten her bump yet. She's going to make him look like a fool during the debates, and his bully routine won't work in the general election like it did in the GOP primary. Trump has no chance.
>>
The long arm of the law is closing in on the Clinton crime syndicate. It would be nice if the FBI announced an indictment the moment Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz places the crown on Grandma's head at the Democrat convention this summer. It's over. She isn't getting anywhere near the white house ever again. Deal with it. Sorry if you can't get that through you libearl pusswhpied brain.
>>
>>74939506
>It's true because I said so
This is the level of discourse I've come to expect from conservatards, so I certainly can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>74939471
The world doesn't revolve around your state. Most states aren't like Massachusetts.States like Florida,Ohio,Virginia,Colorado,Iowa,Nevada,NH aren't to keen on liberalism. Not to mention states like PA,Michigan,Wisconsin are starting to move more to the right. They've seen what has happened to other parts of the country and have become aware to that.
>>
>>74938801
Did it ever occur that you might be wrong?
>>
>>74939716
Vocaroo. Let me hear how much of a pussy you are.
>>
>>74939718
>States like Florida,Ohio,Virginia,Colorado,Iowa,Nevada,NH aren't to keen on liberalism
Recent history says otherwise. Obama won in 2008 and 2012 exactly by winning states like Florida, Ohio, Virginia, and NH. Clinton leads in both Ohio and Florida right now (admittedly, within the MoE in Florida, and RCP has no data for NH or virginia yet) so keep dreaming about that Trump victory. It ain't happening.
>>
>>74939804
>Did it ever occur that you might be wrong?
No, it has not, because I know I'm not wrong. This country needs a liberal supreme court desperately right now . Ideally, we would have a liberal congress as well, but in the absence of that a liberal supreme court is the absolute limit of what we should find acceptable right now. The conservatives have proven in recent years that allowing them to appoint supreme court justices is BAD for our country.
>>
>>74939804
>Florida, Ohio, Virginia, and NH
Obama won Florida by 1 point
Trump is leading in the Ohio polls
Judge upheld Virginia voter Id law. Not to mention the Virginia gop is about to win a lawsuit over the 200,000 criminals allowed to vote. The Fbi just busted their criminal governor
Trump is down by 2 in NH
>>
>>74939938
>>74940116
>>
>>74940116
>Trump is leading in the Ohio polls
Nope, try again.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html

>Obama won Florida by 1 point
Completely irrelevant. First off, he still won. Second, this is Clinton, not Obama.

>Judge upheld Virginia voter Id law
And a liberal Supreme Court would correct that mistake.

>Not to mention the Virginia gop is about to win a lawsuit over the 200,000 criminals allowed to vote
The Virginia GOP has already lost a recent case related to gerrymandering and they will lose again. I don't know what this crap is about illegals supposedly voting, but given the track record of dishonesty and hyperbole that conservatives have, I'm sure you're full of shit.
>>
>>74937307
>MA, MD, NJ all red
You are an idiot.
>>
>>74940322
How come Democrats need illegals voting to win elections?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.