[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Transgender" people are really just lonely perverted males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: TERF-anti-trans.jpg (120 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
TERF-anti-trans.jpg
120 KB, 500x500
>https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/what-many-transgender-activists-dont-want-you-to-know-and-why-you-should-know-it-anyway/

>Autogynephilia may be conceived as inner-directed heterosexuality.That is, autogynephilic males are like heterosexual men, except that their primary sexual attraction is to the image or idea of themselves as women.

>a common aspect of autogynephilia is the erotic fantasy of being admired, in the female persona, by another person.
>>
I know that feel.
>>
>>74934458

This is accurate. People who like traps and such are still attracted to femininity, but they are excited by the thought of assuming the same form of their attraction. In this cucked up world, some men find it easier to become women than hit the gym and make the difficult sacrifices it takes to be a man.
>>
>>74934458
No shit.
>>
I wish to be the little girl.

t. moot
>>
>>74934458

Can confirm.
>>
>>74934458
so it's sort of like hyper-narcissism?
>>
>>74934888
Yes
>>
>>74934888
No, more like a fetish.
>>
>>74934717
>easier to become women than hitting the gym

nigga going to the gym 1 hour a day is nothing compared to the shit you got to do to look good as a woman. Being a man is great, you get to put on a nice pair of jeans, shirt and gel your hair and you look good, whereas a woman has to spend like 4 hours blowdrying their hair with a shit ton of hairspray, painting their nails, going through their forest of a wardrobe, etc.
>>
>>74934717
I think it's more the fact that even if you do everything right you still get fucked. Even 10/10 alpha male celebrities can't find good, loyal wives and produce healthy families, everything is too fucked.

Women have no trouble with anything so long as they can cook, clean, and take care of their appearance. The system favours the woman so she cannot be betrayed.
>>
>>74934888

it's a deviant fantasy. some retards just can't keep it in their brain.
>>
File: 1463264327368.gif (3 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1463264327368.gif
3 MB, 280x200
>>74934888
>it's sort of like hyper-narcissism
SURPRISE SURPRISE!
>>
>Few nonhomosexual transsexuals publicly identify as autogynephilic, and most neither admit a history of sexual arousal to the idea of being a woman, nor accept that such arousal was a motivating factor for their transsexualism. Indeed, although most public transsexual activists appear by their histories and presentations to be nonhomosexual MtF transsexuals, they have generally been hostile toward the idea that nonhomosexual transsexualism is associated with, and motivated by, autogynephilia.

>There are a number of reasons why autogynephilic individuals may prefer the feminine essence narrative as an account of their condition, even if autogynephilia is in fact the driving force.These include the concern (pre-transition) that clinicians will deem them unacceptable for sex reassignment if their transsexualism is erotically motivated, or that people will consider them sexually deviant. Because autogynephilia produces a strong desire to imagine oneself as a woman, the feminine essence narrative is intrinsically appealing to autogynephilic individuals, even if it is implausible. In contrast, an explanation based on autogynephilia may be experienced as a narcissistic injury. Transsexuals who have successfully accomplished the MtF transition sometimes see themselves as mentors to younger people attempting or considering this path.They may feel that public acceptance of the feminine essence narrative will facilitate the transition for these younger individuals. For example, parents may be more accepting of a child whom they think of as a female unfortunately born with a male’s body than of one whom they think of as a male erotically aroused by the idea of being female. Finally, as Lawrence (2007a) notes, postoperative transsexuals whose desire and attachment to being women persists as their sex drive diminishes with age may come to doubt that this desire has anything to do with eroticism. She also explains how this pattern is explicable via autogynephilia.
>>
>>74934973
Women actually enjoy looking good. Masculine men don't care about their appearance in and of itself and view it purely as a tool to strengthen themselves.

This is why most athletic men build strong bodies instead of building disgusting bulging bodies that look good to some people.
>>
>>74934973
>Blowdrying, hairspray
yikes
I'm an autogynephiliac and I have a legit fear of blowdryers and hair products like that

I treat my hair like fine china because once it gets damaged and falls out or I get male-pattern-baldness cucked my life is literally over, I will commit suicide
>>
File: tranny freak 5.jpg (155 KB, 634x951) Image search: [Google]
tranny freak 5.jpg
155 KB, 634x951
>>74934458

Explains why 40 year old married men with children "suddenly" decide to take hormones and wear wigs and women's clothes. Trannies belong to the psych ward
>>
>>74935048
Exactly.

I'm not cis-gendered because I experience some deep spiritual fulfilment in acting out my biological gender. I'm cis because I don't give a shit about self-obsessed baby-bullshit like what gender people see me as, and I just get on with living my life.
>>
>>74934458
this is kinda what i've always thought

have seen noting in the last 20 years to change my mind
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.