[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Europeans and Africans evolve so differently?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 26
File: powerlifters_vs_sprinters.jpg (273 KB, 960x696) Image search: [Google]
powerlifters_vs_sprinters.jpg
273 KB, 960x696
The more I study human biodiversity, the more I realize just how different everyone is. The environments we come from are different, but not so much that we can't survive in different places. Blacks can live in the cold north, and whites can live in the Sahara. So, why?
>>
>>74933969
No lions in Europe, but lots of snow to shovel.
>>
>>74934035
There were lions in Europe.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_lions_in_Europe
>>
>>74934163
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurochs

Europe also had these things before all the crazy wild animals were killed.
>>
>>74933969
blacks all get autism up here because their skin cant absorb enough vitamin d
>>
File: ne demokratijai.png (172 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
ne demokratijai.png
172 KB, 500x486
stronkest nation in Europe reporting in
>>
>>74934163
What a specific page
>>
>>74934807
>What a specific page
You faggots will always find something pointless to complain about, every time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthera_leo_spelaea
>>
The reality of evolution tells us that black and white people had between 60000 and 125000 years to evolve separately.
>>
The "Olympic sprinters" you're talking about are not African - they are from the Americas. The black populations of the Caribbean and North and Central America were bred for strength, speed and athleticism by the slave trade. Weak men/women would not survive the ocean crossing or the hard labour.

That's why black athletes dominate so much in European and American sports circles, but in countries with native white and black populations (South Africa, Zimbabwe etc) the split is much closer to 50/50.
>>
>>74935330
>not African
Seems like a lot of Africans in this list:
>https://genia.berlin/iaaf/iaaf.php?a=sprints
Regardless, mot running sports are dominated by Africans, or people of primarily African descent (eg, Kenyans). So yes, I'm sure the experience of slavery and selective breeding had some efect, but how many filial generations of breeding impact could go on in 400 years? Whatever you started with isn't going to be changed that drastically in such a short time with humans. Maybe you can make big changes in shorter lifespan animals, like dogs, etc, but not humans. You're essentially going to wind up with something close to what you started with.
>>
>>74934900
How was that complaining retard? I found it quite amusing actually, stop being such a paranoid drama queen
>>
>>74935330
Remember, whites were also slaves countless times throughout their history. Are you prepared to argue that any breeding that went on in the alst 10,000 years radically impacted the basic characteristics of Europids, who evolved organically over hundreds of thousands of years prior? Just takes a few centuries to completely alter 100,000 years?

I'm highly skeptical.
>>
>>74935746
>paranoid
what does paranoia have to do with anything, I just said there's always anons who complain about irrelevant things. You've made it more dramatic with your response. Also, you're welcome for the link, it was right in front of your face from the start.

;^)
>>
>>74933969
Europeans hunted, then built.

Africans hunted, then hunted each other.
>>
>>74935923
>"there's always someone who complains, every time!!!"
>what does paranoia have to do with anything

ok? Also I just figured you implied my first post was sarcasm which was not, just reading about "history of lions in europe" is quite a specific subject
>>
>>74935860

I am arguing that the Caribbean nations disproportional domination of international track events is due to their being a small population deliberately and artificially bred for strength, speed and endurance in the very recent past.

That is all.
>>
>>74933969
they need to run fast for when someone catches them stealing
>>
>>74934900
Stop being so touchy, faggot.
>>
>>74933969

>still believing in evolution

I'm not a Christfag by any means, but all the shit that has gone down in the world, that's been uncovered, and has been instilled in us through our various religions... it's just too much for it to be a coincidence to me. I don't believe we're here for some "greater purpose", nor do I believe that good and evil are waging a war or any bullshit like that. It just seems like a sloppy way to run the universe.

No, I believe that divine providence has already been ensured, and what we do with this world is of little consequence. So we've been loosed upon the world, in a manner of speaking, the gods have given us free reign, but within certain limits. We cannot know the truth, and we cannot be allowed to assemble ourselves in an orderly manner which would lead to the discovery of this truth. So we fight against one another, and the negro species was designed to be nearly human, yet too stupid to accomplish much. And the Jews, acting as agents of the gods in their absence, pull them into our society, knowing the more emotional of our ilk will want to integrate them, thus lowering the order of civilization and creating conflict.
>>
>>74934807
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Australian_inventions
>>
>>74933969
A hunting strategy was to chase your prey till hey grew exhausted, humans are especially good at this because Humans and Horses are the only mammals that produce sweat on a large scale.
>>
Whites get stronger by defending themselves against niggers

Niggers get faster by fleeing cops
>>
>>74934035
more like fighting a bear vs running from a lizard
>>
How did big lips, broad nose and curly hair help you survive in Africa?
>>
>>74933969
apart from all /pol/ memes I think it's because it's harder to survive in Africa than in Europe. This means that the brain runs on eco mode and can't do simple shit like building a house slightly better than the ones that birds build.

Anyway, we not equal
>>
>>74933969
Black ppl cant live without sun well, there is no way an african would survive in svalbard without modern comfort, nor could i white person live happily in kalahari with such little water...
>>
>>74935923
Calm down fatty you'll have a heart attack.
>>
>>74936672

Blacks chased down defenseless prey. They had to be fast.

Whites fought against dangerous predators. They had to be strong.
>>
>>74936845
Africa is actually the easiest continent to survive in. Unless you're literally in the middle of the Sahara there is everything you need in complete abundance.
>>
Whites have bigger torsos than blacks, blacks have longer legs than Whites. So you get two different body types being good at two very different sports.
>>
>>74936253
>people complain every time
>its an objective fact
>I didn't say people were out to get me
what's the malfunction here?
>>
>>74936546
>not a christfag
>believes that divine providence has already been ensured
You'll have to explain that one, sounds unusual.
>>
>>74935860
Arabs castrated their slaves.
>>
>>74936546
>>74937342
>You'll have to explain that one, sounds unusual.

He's a nihilist likely an atheist or some sort of agnostic/ignostic. One of the post modern diseases of some order.
>>
>>74933969
I can tell you a quick little story.
You know how the nation of Kenya has won a disproportionate amount of running related medals when compared to other nations.

Now all those Kenyan runners come from a very specific tribe in Kenya and that tribe is known by other tribes to be cattle thieves. They have been stealing cattle for many generations.

They literally evolved for running away fast after stealing other peoples shit.
>>
>>74936825
even lions didn't want to have a bite of your disgusting ass
>>
File: 1463551532135.jpg (172 KB, 701x500) Image search: [Google]
1463551532135.jpg
172 KB, 701x500
>>74937851
Fucking hilarious if true
>>
>>74938000
Checked, aquafresh.
>>
>>74933969
>tfw nation of manlets
>>
>>74937851
Citation for godwork.
>>
>>74938265
>>74939134

Google the Nandi tribe, live in highlands and they don't view theft of cattle from non Nandi people as a bad thing.

Steel cows and run away to there highland villages for thousands of years and now they dominate in the olympics.
>>
>>74939571
>, live in highlands

that's why they are good at long distance running. their lungs are used to air with less oxygen, so at sea level they have an extra boost. long distance runners train at high altitudes when they can afford it, but it's even better if your people have always lived there.
>>
File: this repels the savages.jpg (56 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
this repels the savages.jpg
56 KB, 400x266
>>74933969
Not sure, mate.
I read somewhere that Europeans had to struggle hard with the environment (ice age), so our ancestors had to be inventive just to survive.
This weeded out the weak and unintelligent and over a long period of time genetics and evolution shaped the modern European.

In Africa they could just pick fruit and vegetables from the wild and animals were easy to hunt, so they stagnated. Warm weather contributed.

It's a Darwinian theory. Or Something. I don't know. But it's interesting.
>>
Neandertal dna
>>
>>74939765
yes that and the fact that stealing cattle from other tribes have been a cultural practice by them for many many years.
>>
>>74934035
Nigger there were lions in Europe, Macedonian kings used to hunt lions as a form of initiation, heck the lion is our national symbol. Fuck you retarded Aussie shitposter.
>>
>>74934609
You're the potatoniggers right?
>>
>>74940292
WE
>>
File: geneticrelationship.jpg (57 KB, 446x308) Image search: [Google]
geneticrelationship.jpg
57 KB, 446x308
>>74939854
Yeah, I've heard of this.
Europeans are supposed to have something like 5% Neanderthal DNA, but black Africans don't have any.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

It's National Geographic, but I don't give a fuck. Anthropology isn't my specialty. I'm just a plumber.
However, this is fascinating stuff. I've got a day off today, and will delve deeper.
>>
>>74940781
Asians have more neanderthal DNA than Europids
>>
File: home.jpg (118 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
118 KB, 750x422
>>74940921
Really?

This is all new for me. I'm really interested in this. I might make a thread on /his/.
I have so many questions about the movements of people in the ancient past.

Where I live is very remote and isolated. (pic) North Pennine mountains in Northern England.
There are loads of ancient standing stones Iron age and pre-historic, some flat stones with 'cup and ring' markings.
Parts of the nearest river are orange/brown in colour because of the iron in the stones.
No one has a clue about them. There seems to be some astronomical alignments like Stonehenge.

My best bet is that they were used as calendars for timing crop planting and harvesting, as agriculture was introduced and we went from a hunter-gatherer society into an agricultural society. There's some really old stuff on the hills, and there are all sorts of local legends about this.
>>
>>74940921
Pretty sure they also have more homo erectus/archaic DNA than us though.

Also, their average neanderthal DNA % is only higher because neanderthal DNA is spread more uniformly in the north-east Asian population, whereas among Europeans there tends to be much more variation, where some people will have 1% and others 5%. It's likely also affected by the fact that southern, Eastern and northern Europeans are all lumped together when there are obviously pretty significant differences between European genetic groups.
>>
>>74936845
I think the opposite is true. I'm sure surviving in Africa is hard, but you don't really have to build anything other than clay huts and maybe a well to survive there. You can be outside year-around and not die, whereas in northern Europe you better have shelter and ways to keep you warm when the winter comes.
>>
>>74940408
WUZ
>>
>>74934609
Git gud potatofucker.
>>
>>74935330
Arent the Kenyans the fastest
>>
File: 8713_600.jpg (53 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
8713_600.jpg
53 KB, 600x421
>>74936660
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Australian_inventions
>The first two in the lsit are literal sticks
>Australian rules cuckball
>>
>>74942660
>ways to keep you warm when the winter comes.

Imagine living in Finland before electricity. Amazing that people could do that from a physical standpoint, much less a mental one. I would think that most people could not keep a fire going non-stop day and night, so you somehow sat there in the dark and cold thinking about summer.
>>
>>74933969
Europeans are Homosapiens hat were integrated by Neanderthals
Africans are just plain 'ol Homosapiens so they're retarded
Asians, Indians, kebab, and whatever the hell spics came from all had progenitors of one unique race mixing with Homosapiens to create what they are today
Africans don't
Hence they're retarded
>>
>>74940921
No they don't
>>
>>74939571
How do you steal a cow and "run away"? Do they carry it on their backs?
>>
>>74935330
It may be that sprinters are mostly blacks from the americas but 5-10km is dominated by blacks from ethiopia and kenya. East africans vs west africans. Whites tend to dominate the strength activities and swimming. Remember that whites have slightly longer torsos and blacks have longer legs.
>>
>>74935045
Interesting. Source?
>>
File: mPctE.png (165 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
mPctE.png
165 KB, 900x450
>>74936845
Have you heard about winter Kraut-chan?
>>
>>74944154
>Whites tend to dominate the strength activities and swimming
Don't whites/caucasians dominate pretty much all sports except ones that are based on speed and reach?
>>
>>74944152
Maybe he meant calves
>>
>>74936845
It is the opposite in fact.

Blacks come from Central Africa where it is tropical, which means there is an abundance of food throughout the year and no dying from exposure. So no need for enhanced shelters or clothing. There is also no need to store food or think ahead to be able to survive winter.

In Northern climates, food becomes scarce during winter and exposure can kill you. You also have to be able to make better clothing and shelters. People needed to store food and prepare for winter in order to survive. The scarcity of food also meant they had to travel further or move on if nothing could be found. Travelling meant having to carry your posessions over great distances.
>>
>>74942691
KANGZ
>>
>>74933969
Basically niggers had no reason to evolve mentally since living in tropical Africa is the easiest thing for a human to do.
>>
>>74945341
But black people have pink feet.
>>
>>74948516
Because thats a part of their body that never faces the sun.
>>
File: schweizer.jpg (764 KB, 1104x800) Image search: [Google]
schweizer.jpg
764 KB, 1104x800
>>74945341
>>
>>74933969
Niggers have to evolve to run really fast or lit die, in case he met a human
>>
https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
Enjoy this wall of text op
>>
File: shamefur_dispray.jpg (78 KB, 607x835) Image search: [Google]
shamefur_dispray.jpg
78 KB, 607x835
>>74943586
>No they don't
They do, 20% more.

https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
>>
File: morals_abstract_thinking.png (2 MB, 697x8275) Image search: [Google]
morals_abstract_thinking.png
2 MB, 697x8275
>>74948799
>>
>>74948728
Too many jungles were in Africa, niggers originated in african jungles where there were hardly anything that could hunt them besides other niggers, where as human beings originated in the african savannahs out in the open where they had to think and plan constantly for survival. The jungle produces a retardation effect overtime in human populations that have no civilizations you can see this in South America where the most feral populations live in South American rainforest area along with the central American rainforest as well. In Asia more specifically Indonesia and Papua New Guinea there are subhumans on par with african niggers that live there, then in Southern India you have the dark skinned subhumans as well.

A tropical forest is full of resources to feed on and hide from predators, a temperate forest in Europe however is different, the trees are impossible to live in since they barely ever branch out and more spaced apart creating a more open area leading to more planning for survival. Despite this the native americans that lived in Temperate Forest were still stupid fucks.
>>
File: CHECKED.png (16 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
CHECKED.png
16 KB, 300x200
>>74938000
>>
>>74933969

One would think that with all the bikes they stole they wouldn't need to run that fast anymore...
>>
>>74934035
>No lions in Europe, but lots of snow to shovel.
We had fucking bigger/more aggressive cave lions. Oh and bears and super wolves and rhino sized ancestors of cows. Europe was a death land and half of the year of most of it is a frozen death land.
>>
File: 6534.jpg (64 KB, 589x487) Image search: [Google]
6534.jpg
64 KB, 589x487
>>74936845
>a bunch of nomads where the only ones who survive to reproduce are the most intelligent
>continent gets raided and many die
>form up
>proceed to take over a world that despises you
>slowly disappear back into being small nomadic groups again
>>
File: 1451300075207.jpg (41 KB, 389x379) Image search: [Google]
1451300075207.jpg
41 KB, 389x379
> shit like this will never truly be discussed or discovered because of fears of being labeled racist
>>
>>74933969
It's due to the weather. When it is fucking hot,
niggers don't want to do anythin' unless it is for
survival and shit. This is to avoid
overheating/heat stroke and shit. Which also
explains Nigger laziness and general lack of achievement.

The White man have to endure fucking snow. Wading through snow. They are also used to carrying more weight/back-breaking labour and eating more protein/fats(See: Plate armour and strength contests).

Discipline is what separates the nigger from
other civilisations.
>>
>>74934433

That's total bull.
>>
>>74933969
different protein composition. variants in genes produce different proteins. this is more modern understanding thanks to GMO's

different average blood type. again more modern understanding. genetic disorders and susceptibility to different disorders varies depending on your blood type

ph. are you more acid or alkaline. while there is a difference between genders there is some data to indicate a difference ethnically speaking

the length of your dna. more modern understanding. the length of your dna varries depending on your ethnic back ground. its not a minute difference either. when people say "we are all 99.9% genetically similar" they are full of shit and humans are rounded down 98% genetically similar to fucking gorillas so little differences matter
>>
>>74933969
Africans evolved to run away fast from the poh-lice.
>>
Also, never heard of nigger discoverer or mountain climber.
>>
File: 1417207442055.png (1 MB, 1164x776) Image search: [Google]
1417207442055.png
1 MB, 1164x776
>>74933969
>Blacks can live in the cold north, and whites can live in the Sahara.
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
1. Blacks never conquered the Sahara, those people are Arabs.
2. Blacks cannot survive in the cold unless whitey is there to coddle them and provide a never-ending supply of gibs-me-dats.
3. I'm sorry that over the last several hundred thousand years, black Africans were never exposed to an environment with the selective pressures conducive to fostering intelligence. Whites and Asians had to evolve forward thinking to survive their unforgiving environments, while the black African just lazily lounged around his mud hut village gathering fruits, enjoying the tropical climate, and battling rival tribes on occasion with point stick technology.
>>
>>74950931
A black person has a brain that is about 100 grams - about 1/4 of a pound - smaller than that of a White. (For a mulatto the difference in brain size compared to a White is about 1/8 of a pound.) Have you ever gone to Burger King and eaten a quarter pounder? That is how much meat is missing from the brain of a black compared to a White person.
>>
>>74952377
Neanderthal DNA

But it is not just the genes, it's the culture. The same carefree culture in the tropics all along the world that produce lazy individuals
>>
File: 1461349378635.png (2 MB, 697x8479) Image search: [Google]
1461349378635.png
2 MB, 697x8479
>>74948977
Part two.
>>
File: 8TGbAgbEc.jpg (76 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
8TGbAgbEc.jpg
76 KB, 327x327
If I say that Africans are different from us Europeans is that racist? I mean, if I don't say it in a bad way - just as a fact that, because of that different environment, our brain and body developed a bit different. Is this already racism? I mean it is a fakt isn't it?

Recently someone said to me that we are completely same (just with a different skin color). Once I mentioned that even their skull is different than ours, he already asked me if I'm a racist or what.
>>
>>74945341
fake quote but its well written
>>
>>74933969
Well skin color is easy: at higher lattitudes you get less exposure to UV rays because the sun light enters the atmosphere at a steeper angle. This makes it more difficult to get the amount of vitamin D you need (your body naturally synthesizes it while exposed to sunlight) so our pigmentation grew lighter.

Other changes have more to do with how hunting had to chance. In Africa, humans were persistence hunters: we weren't the strongest of the fastest, but we were extremely energy-efficient, which meant we could run for longer than our prey, so we would chase them until they got tired then when they were too exhausted to run (or fight back effectively) we'd kill them.

But in Europe during the ice age, that didn't work anymore.

Our energy efficiency advantage went right out the window with the cold; we radiate heat REALLY well compared to any other animal, but where that's an advantage in Africa that's a DISADVANTAGE in Europe. Our bipedal movement is excellent for efficient movement across clear Savannah, but shit for moving through snow or ice.

So our European ancestors had to change tactics. Ambushes were now much more important, killing the prey before they had a chance to fight back. More elaborate traps, better teamwork, better weapons.

This is why Europeans are more cunning, more cooperative, and more creative than Africans.

>Why do Africans have bigger dicks lol

African penises are not larger when erect; they are on average the same. European penises do shrink more while flaccid, however. This is an adaptation to protect against the cold, drawing the penis closer to the body.
>>
why did negroid evolve such massive penis and huge nut sack tho ?
>>
>>74933969
running from cops vs being the cops
>>
File: image.jpg (469 KB, 1959x1692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469 KB, 1959x1692
>>74933969
>>74934035
>>74936093

This a little more realistic.
>>
>>74953490
This is forbidden knowledge in our times. It's like knowing "witchcraft" in the 18th century. Except this is real.
>>
>>74954573
t. jamal
>>
File: 4274310-6983189646-sling.jpg (20 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
4274310-6983189646-sling.jpg
20 KB, 240x200
>>74952623
This is also true in the American South.
Shiftless, slowpoke white trash. Half of them are on the dole, and still vote Republican, because they hate themselves too.

We all know the most productive people in the world are from the SF Bay. Perfect working weather, no humidity, least amount of fat people.
>>
>>74933969
>whites can live in the Sahara
Not me, cupcake. No way could I live in that sun baked, sandy shithole.
>>
why did black evolve huge peen and big nutsack?
>>
People have two general types of skeletal muscle fibers: slow-twitch (type I) and fast-twitch (type II). Slow-twitch muscles help enable long-endurance feats such as distance running, while fast-twitch muscles fatigue faster but are used in powerful bursts of movements like sprinting.

Entine cites credible research, for example, that blacks of West African ancestry (which would include most African-Americans) have a higher ratio of ''fast-twitch'' muscle fiber than whites do, which gives them an edge at leaping and sprinting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_sports
>>
>>74934609
Don't let them shit on you.
Some fresh off the boat Lithuanian girls work at a Greek restaurant I visit.
Hottest women I have ever seen.
thanks Lithuania <3
>>
File: black.jpg (1 MB, 1126x1194) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
1 MB, 1126x1194
>>74936825
Big lips -- to suck ground water for drinking
Broad nose -- to smell and hunt animals better
short curly hair -- easy to dissipate heat from the head in hot africa climate
>>
>>74935860
You should read the 10,000 year explosion
>>
File: BlackfaceAlwaysFunny.jpg (31 KB, 624x400) Image search: [Google]
BlackfaceAlwaysFunny.jpg
31 KB, 624x400
>>74957352
Not always true. Some blacks have more advanced face structure.

Like in this picture.
>>
File: Race-Card-Played.jpg (236 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
Race-Card-Played.jpg
236 KB, 600x455
>>74953490
Anything that you say(even its a scientific fact) that infer black is different from white(beside skin color) will be consider racist by sjw/liberals.
>>
Handful of those people are in fact, not white.
>>
>>74959110
The Olympics is the most racist organization. I mean just look at the winners of each competition usually a very small diversity.

If only everything could be like the Olympics where only results matter not identity politics.
>>
>>74935711 East Africans such as Kenyans dominate in the longer distance events while blacks in the carribean dominate in sprints
>>
>>74948648
fAKE QUOTE
>>
>>74948648
u fuckin bastard why do you lie?

This has usually been presented as something "said shortly before his death" without any definite source, but appears to be entirely spurious. The "FAQ about the life and thoughts of Albert Schweitzer" asserts "This quote is utterly false and is an outrageously inaccurate picture of Dr. Schweitzer’s view of Africans. Dr. Schweitzer never said or wrote anything remotely like this. It does NOT appear in the book African Notebook." This refers to some citations of it being from Afrikanische Geschichten (1938), which was translated as From My African Notebook (1939) by Mrs. C. E. B Russell
>>
>>74954573
Evolutionary gigantism, same reason they are usually tall.
>>
>>74957352
The broad nose is for thermoregulation, humans of all groups have complete shit olfactory senses we rely on our eyesight and hearing more.
>>
>>74959891
>>74959769
I don't believe you.
>>
>>74960190
look in the english wikipedia faggot
>>
>>74957352
do niggers even have a better sense of smell?
i mean they certainly don't notice that they always smell like shit
>>
>>74961148
Blacks have the same level of smell as other humans, blacks rely on their vision the most out of all of their senses thats why they will attack you if they see you not hear you.
>>
>>74960788
I don't believe wikipedia.
>>
>>74933969
>The more I study human biodiversity, the more I realize just how different everyone is.

What's even more puzzling is that you have to literally be an idiot to not recognize differences in physical traits between races, but it is considered racist to even suggest differences in intelligence or mental acumen between races.
>>
>>74959617
>he means west africans.
>>
>>74961230
go back to /b/ or back into your moms cumhole please
>>
>Lithuanians
>white
>>
>>74961629
>this upset that I distrust him and his nonsource

Get bent Muhamad.
>>
>>74933969
hey look we're not that irrelevant in something atleast
>>
>>74961629
give me one url whoch proves that this quote is from albert schweitzer
>>
>>74961922
give me one url whoch proves that this quote is from albert schweitzer
>>
File: elliots.jpg (179 KB, 500x832) Image search: [Google]
elliots.jpg
179 KB, 500x832
>>74958721
For the purposes of equality. This is how its done the other way round. Pic related
>>
Blacks... tropical, equatorial adaptations. Need extra pirgmentation because of UV bombardment at equator.

whites/eurasians... subtropical, temperate adaptations. Lighter skin so they can produce more vitamin D in less sunny climates.
>>
File: 1463508379875.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1463508379875.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>74933969
>Be black
>Live in desert
>Way to hunt food
>step 1: Wound animal
>step 2: Follow it around, track many miles
>Step 3: kill it,
>Thank my adjusted feet that I can run so many miles

>Be white
>Live in a swamp
>Have a farm
>Hunting is pretty obsolete
>>
>>74933969
Why are we so different?

Because that's how evolution works m8.
It's not about what is best for this environment, it's about what works long enough for you to make a baby, period.

This ain't pokemon or some shit nigga, it's not so black and white. No one is going to be made for one extremely exclusive environment, and no environment remains in the same condition. There's tons and tons of variables. From the minute, to the hour, to the day and weeks and years, there's tons of changes to sunlight and weather. Not to mention, a human is also not stationary and moves from place to place, so even more variables now. And then there's the predator and prey situation here, how much of each and the dynamic between them also plays a role.

Naturally, there's going to be a lot of variety with us.
>>
>>74961475
Because what qualifies as intelligence itself varies heavily.
Physical prowess varies a lot too but it's tangible. It's physical so it's measurable.

So when you suggest a race has inherent intelligence over another, what do you mean by intelligence? Many people will have a different answer. The racism card is just a cop out to not have to address that issue, but you can't fucking make someone take an IQ test and somehow that speaks for absolute and universal intelligence. It's retarded to even think that what we know of an IQ test now wont be drastically different in the future when we become far more intelligent as whole (and perhaps better understand what intelligence really is, or agree upon which interpretation of it should be the standard).

The sad part is, many of you will cherish those IQ test results, reference to all end.
And yet, there are people with high IQs that suggest either that IQ tests are a sham, or the idea of racial difference in intelligence is bullshit.
So what does that say about those people? If they, by your own standards, are smarter than you, and they disagree with you?

It becomes annoying trying to watch the lot of you try to juggle that hypocrisy. I bet you'll just call them kikes and end it there.

To clarify, I also agree there are difference in intelligence between races, however, I don't think IQ results are what shows that. Even within the context of IQ as the standard for measuring intelligence, there's discrepancies.
>>
>>74961148
>i mean they certainly don't notice that they always smell like shit
Nothing notices what it inherently smells like. For the most part, anything you smell often enough becomes null to you.
>>
>>74933969
>africans
>evolved
>>
>>74954646
what exactly are we looking at?
>>
File: Aboriginal vs White skull.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Aboriginal vs White skull.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
>>74936660
>abos only invented 2 things
>they are both sticks
>>
>>74933969
Without technology blacks would die out quickly in the north. The gene sets are so different because in cold climate it's harder to survive, you need more planning and make sure you deferral gratification by letting your crops grow. In Africa you don't need that, good running speed and endurance if more preferred there to hunt animal and make them collapse from exhaustion.

Whites developed far higher IQ because of this, blacks only needed to be strong runners to survive. Whites will manage to survive in Africa because they're genetically superior for living in harsher environments, their IQ let them build societies and use better hunting methods.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.