[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this on netflix, surprisingly good. >I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 61Ze9DQiNEL.jpg (124 KB, 1603x2560) Image search: [Google]
61Ze9DQiNEL.jpg
124 KB, 1603x2560
Just watched this on netflix, surprisingly good.

>I can work with this
>>
you literally span this constantly. With the way they enforce no free advertising on here, how do you always get by?

Sage and report.
>>
>>74933288
It's not redpill, but it's quite a good yank to the right on Normie's Overton Windows.
>>
>>74933288
>>74933335

This movie based as fuck.

Imagine if a group of Pro-Hitler germans wanted to make a pro-Hitler film but had to tweak it a bit to get through censorship and shoah-police

Thats this movie.
>>
File: Mr Pe Pe.png (77 KB, 744x97) Image search: [Google]
Mr Pe Pe.png
77 KB, 744x97
>>74933335
>implying the official advertising is any better
>>
File: hitler.jpg (32 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
32 KB, 540x960
>>74933288
I can't decide if this was an inside job to redpill the masses or they're really just such self hating cucks that they inavertably show lefties as cucks and the plebs as dumb as hell.
>omega cuck guy is in love with a broken feminist goth woman
>he lives with his single mother
>woman is more sexual than the guy
>he only learns how to (kind of) act like a man thanks to the help of Hitler
>jew wants to jew things up

The ending was really lame:
OY VEY THE RIGHT IS RISING DUDE LMAO THEY'RE ALL LITERALLY HILTER!!!1!
>>
It was OK. Some things didn't feel right, like Hitler shooting a dog in cold blood.
>>
>>74933288
Very, very good movie. Didn't like that Hitler shoots a dog even though he's an animal lover and I didn't like the minor twist at the end. Loved the ending. The right is rising and it's badass as fuck. Fourth Reich when?
>>
>>74933637
Not only is she a goth slut, she's also Jewish. What a waste of space. My head canon is that Hitler takes over and gasses her.
>>
>>74933637
The end is literally people waving happily at adolf hitler.
>>
>>74933288
I loved this film too!
>>
>>74933823
I was so happy I almost cried. There is hope for Germany.
>>
>>74933674

wtf

hitler loved dogs, that was his whole thing

he literally just went around being nice to dogs and talking about how bad jews are
>>
>>74935123
kek
Well he shot the dog because he dog was attacking him
>>
>>74935615
the*
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.