[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 20
Well, /pol/?
>>
File: 1463452648460.png (575 KB, 555x571) Image search: [Google]
1463452648460.png
575 KB, 555x571
>>74929645
>When the government makes that decision
Ok. Why is the government able to make any decision for anyone? This argument is fucking flimsy as shit, and I expect better from someone on the Supreme Court.
>>
File: 1431712572130.jpg (10 KB, 138x122) Image search: [Google]
1431712572130.jpg
10 KB, 138x122
>Ginsburg
>>
>>74929645
>Decide to have sex
>Refuse to accept natural consequence of sex
>"Why won't you treat me like a responsible adult?"
>>
I hate the government and abortion.

What do I do? I can't have both
>>
>The decision of whether or not to carry a firearm is central to a man's life, well-being, and dignity.
>When the government makes that decision for him, he is being treated as less than a full adult human responsible for his own choices.

For the sake of argument let's just accept that the pro-choice crowd is right. A fetus isn't alive, terminating it isn't immoral, etc.

If you want to make the personal agency argument, you have to apply it consistently to any action that does not victimize a third party. Anything else would be ideologically inconsistent, accepting their premise that it's not the government's role to make life choices on your behalf.

These progressive liberals would essentially be forced into adopting a libertarian-ish position on ANY non-victimizing action, lest they violate their own logic.

But they wouldn't, and we all know that. They would flip flop as soon as the issue of the day was something they personally oppose.
>>
>>74929645
>Woman
>Full adult human
>>
>>74929645
>ginsburg
>>
>>74929645
Agree totally. A sane person would make this decision and then act on it with contraception. A dumb, irresponsible, sociopathic cunt would make the decision after they got pregnant and kill their unborn child.

That said the one good thing leftards do is practice auto-eugenics, so probably best not to interfere as they remove themselves from the gene pool.
>>
>full adult humans should be able to choose whether unborn humans live or die

never have I understood this idea. I just don't get it.
>>
>>74929645

A full adult human responsible for her choices would not choose to abort.
>>
>>74929737
>Expected better from a full-blown leftist kike

Come the fuck on man.
>>
womens rights was a bad idea
>>
>>74930289
>Carrying a gun is the same thing as carrying a child to term
Fucking retard logic. I support second amendment rights, but you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>74929645
That can be applied to the minimum wage too when government prevents a man from selling his labor at the price he chooses.
>>
Does this mean males should also be able to "abort" their children?
Like deny any responsibilities or rights for them.
>>
>>74930516

They don't consider a fetus a child. To them it is an inanimate object like, say, a gun. That's the point I'm making.

The argument being made in the image is that it's not the governments place to tell you what you can carry around with you. I picked something liberals hate, guns, and pointed out that they would almost certainly balk at their own argument with a few words changed around.
>>
File: 1463890176529.png (100 KB, 258x330) Image search: [Google]
1463890176529.png
100 KB, 258x330
>>74929645
>has sex on her own free will
>allows her partner to fill her up
>doesn't use any sort of contraception or protection
>?
>government made a decision for her to bear a child
this statement insults human intelligence so much that this bitch should be execute for uttering those words
>>
>>74929645
If you fuck without protection, you already have decided to bear a child. Get the kikes out of the supreme court!

REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1460764399532.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1460764399532.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>74929645

>I want the government to take away the consequences of my choices

>full adult human responsible for her own choices

ok
>>
If they don't want the government to interfere then why did women marry the government?
>>
>>74929645
Neat. Would she agree to say the same on my right to defend myself and my household?

Fucking hypocrite left pieces of shit.
>>
>>74929645
She is right you know. Beside, abortion is eugenics.
>>
>>74929737
A SCOTUS justice doesn't need a strong argument. All they need is a majority of the court being in agreement with them.
>>
>>74929645
A woman can and should decide to become pregnant or not. Once she is on the other hand, most of the time because she is a drunk slut, she should have some responsibility.
>>
>>74930866

>implying any sort of contraception method is 100% effective
>>
>>74931260
The government isn't "taking away" anything.
>>
>>74929645
You are the one that became pregnant in the first place. Are you not responsible for that choice?
>>
>>74929645
Niggers aren't central to my life, well-being or dignity so I should be allowed to kill them as well, right?
>>
>>74929645
YOU RUTH BADER BELIEVE IT
>>
>>74931488

What do you think they mean by the freedom to abort a pregnancy? You daft retard, the government is what makes it legal or illegal
>>
I don't even need to look at her name. She's a fucking caricature.
>>
>>74930712
The argument can be equally reversed to those conservatives that go muh 2nd amendment and pro life too so I don't see the point for one side to point the other 's hypocrisy yet refusing to acknowledge its own
>>
How about rather than deciding whether or not the baby should be killed, you decide whether or not to have sex?
>>
>>74929645
>And this is why it is OK for me to kill kids.

They always leave that part out, I wonder why?
>>
>>74929645
>Ginsburg
Every
Single
Time
>>
>>74929645
>a woman has the right to kill a human being because she's an adult
>>
There's too many human beings on this planet. Who gives a fuck if whores kill their babies. Maybe those babies would have turned out to be cunts, who knows.
>>
>>74929645
Don't want a child, don't have sex.

The only way that statement can ring true, is if the woman got pregnant through actual rape.
>>
>>74929645
Since when does the government force anyone to get pregnant, if you are talking about abortion, what makes it better to let doctors make the decision for he when she failed to act consistently with her plan?
>>
>>74931582
If you stab a pregnant woman you're charged with double homicide. The fetus counts as a life. Even if she was on her way to see a doctor to abort the fetus. The fetus has a right to life

The fetus is almost certainly going to grow into a viable life and will not want to be dead.

Unless the mom doesn't want to give birth? Then her will overrides the rights pf her fetus.

Think about how much more fun this is going to be when prenatal adoption becomes possible. The fundies will be paying to save abortions and bring them to turn in tanks if mothers will agree. Then what the hell do you say about the millions of aborted babies? It's horrifying, we are killing viable children.

Are these people terrible mothers usually? Will they probably be horrible drains on society? Yes. Of course. But uh. still pretty fucked up and not logically consistent, and I dont think I can really live with the pragmatism.
>>
>>74931780
>too many people maymay
Fucking code for "kill whitey" you mong. Slash the population of China and India in half, and suddenly this overpopulation shit drops hard.

Malthus has been wrong every single fucking time.
>>
>>74929645

The choice is when you put a pepe in the vagoo at the right time, not after

Pretty simple
>>
>>74931442
SCOTUS went full oligarchy a few weeks ago in the zubik v burwelll decision where they just refused to give there legal opinion and just declared "we all agree its legit-SCOTUS", the judges didnt even give statements
>>
I knew she was a kike just by the pic and then i saw the name. I can't wait until Jesus comes back
>>
>>74931582
The government doesn't get to decide whether or not a women has to give birth. That's the whole fucking point.

Kill yourself, authoritarian fuck.
>>
File: 1377429001365.png (1 MB, 628x896) Image search: [Google]
1377429001365.png
1 MB, 628x896
>>74929645
>>
>>74931661
>the unborn person has no legal precedent that suggests it has rights
>t. hilary
>>
>>74930289
Well, you know, that's why the SCOTUS has been pushing those anti-fun laws, right?

Oh, you mean that the last time a gun lawsuit passed their desk they all voted to throw the case out because it violates the second amendment?
>>
>>74929645

>ginsburg

> implying baby life has no value
>>
>>74929645
I really don't think there's a way to argue against abortion from a secular viewpoint, ergo I really can't bring myself to be in favour of banning it.

Hell, someone stupid enough to get pregnant unintentionally shouldn't even breed in the first place.

THIS IS BASIC FUCKING EUGENICS.
>>
File: 1448695086883.jpg (12 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
1448695086883.jpg
12 KB, 320x319
>voted to literally eradicate the people's right to bear arms totally and completely... TWICE
Honestly, cunts like her and the rest of the leftist judges are why I will never, ever vote Democrat. Their jobs are to uphold the constitution, not play politics, yet they literally could not give less of a shit about the document their sworn to uphold. Fuck this cunt and her strawman. It's part of government's duty to ensure you don't murder people, even if it's because of your shit decision making.
>>
>>74929645
>Implying most adult humans have enough sense to be responsible for their own actions
If that shit was fucking true, we wouldn't need laws in the first place. What a stupid fucking argument.
>>
>>74931905
if they want to do that then thats their business and we cant stop them, but there is zero reason to fund them with tax money

>inb4 giving subsidies to the #1 abortioner in the country doesnt help them lower overhead costs
planned parent hoods #1 issue on their website is doing abortions and homo and trans activism
>>
>>74931483
Closing your whore legs is pretty effective
>>
>>74932203
nice extremes you got there.

is there murder in your neighborhood? then lets remove the laws!

just bc some people arent responsible doesnt mean the government needs to step in
>>
>>74932312
pshh, get a load of this guy. He thinks women should be held accountable for their actions and face the consequences like the powerful womyn that they are!
No couple who recognizes the damage their actions could potentially yield would ever need to abort a child (taking into account genetic screenings to wash away abnormalities).
Every other example is just niggers who pump and dump and/or whores who are literally less than dirt.
>>
>>74932383
What the fuck did you just said? Are you really replying to that guy? Maybe you clicked on the wrong ID or are you trying your utter best to not make any sense
>>
>>74931971

I think saying the 14 amendment gave legal right to gay marriage already blew that over the top. They can literally declare whatever they want.
>>
File: 1459365789937.jpg (80 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
1459365789937.jpg
80 KB, 960x636
Well OP?
How does it feel when /pol/ shoots down your libtarded kike-cuking fempuke horseshit effortlessly within the first minute?
>>
If a woman is too retarded to obtain and use birth control, WHICH IS FUCKING FREE NOW, and put herself in a position where she can get pregnant, then she isn't a fucking adult in the first place.
>>
>>74929645

If they truly were a full responsible adult human, they wouldn't have accidentally gotten pregnant to begin with.
>>
http://polar-fortress-6760.herokuapp.com/

let s see your scores niggers
>>
>>74932528
for sure but even then each judge gave their legal arguement on why its legal, albeit bs, but still. here they just said thine court declared it so,its insane
>>
I don't get why abortions are such a big deal
why shouldn't a woman be able to have an abortion? sure there's the argument that 'she should have used birth control', but it's never 100% effective and rape babies are a thing
>>
>>74930216

This.

I'm always shocked when women claim that abortion is "reproductive control," as if someone was chaining them down and forcing them to get pregnant.
>>
>>74932710
>my property my rules
people arent property,we ended slavery already. if abortion is legal then DWI shouldnt be charged with double if the victim is a pregnant woman

but thats a state decision. the most important issue is that we have no reason for our federal tax money to go to planned parent hood they arent a primary care facility so have no reason getting the money, the hospitals who have more resources,equipement, knowledge and are actually legally allowed to give mammograms should be getting health service subsidy

pp main initiatives on their website is abortions and gay activism so why do we give them money for things the barely do and do poorly?
>>
>>74932710

Almost everyone agrees that abortion is valid in the event of a rape.

>never 100% effective
1/4000 chance of getting pregnant if you had sex every day for a year while on birth control
1/24000 if you use a condom on top of that
1/40000 if you use a condom correctly on top of that

It is a non issue. And part of being an adult is accepting that your actions have consequences. If you have sex you NEED to understand that it COULD happen and you are assuming that risk.

Want a 0% chance of not getting pregnant? Don't fucking have sex.
>>
>>74930648

This argument actually was the reason the government stayed out of minimum wage laws for so long in this country.

It was called the "freedom to contract," and of course in principle it is correct. But practically there are no men who wanted to exercise the right to work for lower wages.
>>
>>74933013
>Want a 0% chance of not getting pregnant? Don't fucking have sex.
This. Holy fucking shit, why is everyone such an entitled little shit now?
>>
>>74933050
>But practically there are no men who wanted to exercise the right to work for lower wages.
bull shit our entire culture was that way and is what apprenticeship was founded on
>>
>>74932936
Haven't you heard, women can't orgasm and they are weaker than men, mentally and physically, so all sex is at the very least by implicit force.
>>
>>74933013
I'm not good at this but someone could take some trivial thing with the same chance of happening and create a good chart about the subject
>>
>>74933088

Consistent access to sex is necessary to maintain this fucked up fake Brave New World the left has constructed.
>>
>>74933206
the more hedonistic/animalistic a people are the easier they are to control
>>
>>74932025
ding ding ding
winrar!
>>
>4 of the 9 judges of the Supreme Court are jewish
>jews make up less than 2% of the US population

Americuck puppets will defend this
>>
File: PreggoOdds.png (45 KB, 810x607) Image search: [Google]
PreggoOdds.png
45 KB, 810x607
>>74933154

This is a slide from my lecture notes.

If you want to know odds for combining methods, just multiply time together.
It's straight out of my therapeutics book.

t. Student Pharmacist
>>
>>74933252

Why do you think refugee rapes are permitted? To the left, sex is some kind of universal human right, and to defend this they construct insane terms like "sexual emergency" to hide that fact.
>>
>>74933333
sluts literally btfo
>>
>>74933013
>1/40000 if you use a condom correctly on top of that
Doubling up condoms doesn't work, the layers rub against each other and cause them to tear.
>>
>>74930289
the average person is perfectly happy and unaware with the logical inconsistencies within their own belief system. most will never concede their arguments or simply justify them with delusion when they are pointed out.
>>
>>74933333
Nice
>>
>>74933458

My wording was awkward. I didn't suggest you should use 2 condoms.

That "that" in "on top of that" would be the birth control.

Those were the odds in the event if someone used a condom correctly and used birth control. You'd be surprised how many people screw up using condoms.
>>
>>74929645
>burg
>kike
Everytime
>>
File: trump melania.jpg (99 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
trump melania.jpg
99 KB, 400x400
>>74932643
well, that's where I'm confused - by
"TO BEAR A CHILD"
does she mean
"right to have a child"
or
"right to decide whether a fetus lies or dies"?
>>
File: #YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS.jpg (126 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
#YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS.jpg
126 KB, 960x640
>>74929645
I think abortions should be mandatory for feminists, niggers, jews, hippies, and a few other societal cancergroups.
>>
>>74933535
>>74933458
Just to clarify, refer to >>74933333

Note the huge gap in effectiveness between correct and typical use in condoms. This was where the difference was.
>>
>>74933333
Is it not 0 with Vasectomy?
>>
You would have to be borderline retarded to oppose abortion. On a moral, social level, sure, but on a legal level it effectively acts as a form of voluntary eugenics.

It isn't good women worthy of children, capable of producing quality children, that get abortions.
>>
>>74933597
skateboarders?
>>
>>74933610
they dont always work.
>>
>>74933610

No, because
A. Some sperm can be left over a bit longer than normal and that factors into that stat.
B. Not all vasectomies take.
>>
>>74929645
Anyone who disagrees is just as bad as an SJW

They disagree because of their fee fees rather than logic
>>
File: Alizee.gif (3 MB, 219x220) Image search: [Google]
Alizee.gif
3 MB, 219x220
>>74933638
>It isn't good women worthy of children, capable of producing quality children, that get abortions.
lol
and how did you come by this view, Ethan?
What reason do you have to say this? You sound like a stuffy middle-class grandmother from 3 generations ago.
>>
File: supreme-court-greatest-ally.jpg (152 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
supreme-court-greatest-ally.jpg
152 KB, 660x440
>>74929645
>whether or not to bear a child
Yeah, you have the choice to get pregnant or not. You don't have the choice to murder another person just because you feel like it.
>>
File: 1461661878487.jpg (60 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1461661878487.jpg
60 KB, 750x600
>>74929645
It's not the decision of whether or not to bear the child, it's the decision that, once bearing a child, whether you have the right to end that child's life. She hit the nail on the head, a woman who is pregnant is carrying a child, a living human child in the most vulnerable form possible and if you think it's okay to take that away because the woman is an adult human being and the child is not, then you're a fucking monster.
>>
>>74933706
i mean, youre not wrong in the same way that you wouldnt be wrong if you were talking about murdering small children. ethics eventually just boil down to feelings but if you werent a nigger youd have a basic grasp of them and understand why murdering small humans is not a good idea.
>>
File: image_8.jpg (125 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
125 KB, 960x960
>>74929645
>>
>>74933756
Because the majority of Americans getting abortions are ghetto blacks and teen mothers. Usually both.
>>
>>74933563
That isn't Melania Trump's actual body, though, it is a body crafted for her by a team of doctors and scientists.
>>
>>74929645
>she is being treated less than as an adult human responsible for her own choices

>republicans do this

>not the people who give her an extra choice to make up for an earlier bad choice she made

I used to be a liberal

Now all I want is to kill them
>>
>>74931638
And that's why murder is illegal. Carrying a gun is no different from carrying a pack of gum until you use the gun to kill someone or the gum to choke them.
>>
>>74931483

Abstinence is 100% effective

Pill+condom is over 99% effective
>>
File: Immaculate_Heart_2[1].jpg (59 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
Immaculate_Heart_2[1].jpg
59 KB, 300x366
>>74933997
>100%
Not if you hang around Bill Cosby long enough.
>>
>>74933876
See you're doing it right now, you're not killing anything. You don't cry for sperm do you? Why does removing a fertilized egg evoke such an emotional response?
>>
>>74929645
Correct in her statement.

It's still wrong to murder your child (that is already conceived, ie the choice to get pregnant has already been made)
>>
>>74929645
>tfw it had to be Scalia who died.
Why couldn't it have been Ginsburg?
>>
>>74934222
He was probably murdered.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 244x207
>>74934142
>sperm
>alive
>canadian education
pick one you dumb leaf.
>>
>>74934240
>fetus
>sentient
Pick one
>>
File: image.png (200 KB, 516x482) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200 KB, 516x482
>>74931815
>>74932710
>>74933013
>>74933351
>>74933597
>>
>>74931971
Fuck this, really? I thought my Constitutional Court was a joke, but this is some next level bullshit.

Carl Schmitt was right, gas the judges.
>>
>>74934281
>small children and coma patients
>sentient
pick one.

i guess we should just be allowed kill anyone whos not a fully functioning adult human without consequences because they dont meet your personal definition of what a human actually is.
>>
>>74934488
I don't think you know what sentient means. Small children are, coma patients are not. Euthanasia is a thing.
>>
/pol/ wants the government to tell everyone what to do now, didn't you get the memo? That whole libertarian thing was just a phase. We need big government daddy to control our lives now.
>>
>>74934548
Sentience is being aware of the self. Infants to not possess this.
>>
File: fractured_ass.jpg (46 KB, 680x570) Image search: [Google]
fractured_ass.jpg
46 KB, 680x570
>>74934554
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>74934712
>Sentience is the capacity to feel, perceive, or experience subjectively
No.

An infant can experience pain, a fetus cannot. Therefore abortion is a nonissue
>>
>>74929645
GEE WIZZZZ I WONDER WHAT ETHNICITY THIS WOMYN IS
GOT ANY IDEA, /pol/ ?
>>
>>74934548
>that canadian education
babies arent self aware. if were talking strictly the ability to feel (sentience), then you wouldnt be allowed to kill animals.

the bottom line is that even though you feel your ideas are grounded in fact, you have no objective claim for when a fetus is human. a fetus is, however, ALIVE from the moment of conception. that and the moment a fetus can survive without its mother are the only two moments anyone can make an objective argument for a fetuses current physical state. everything else is just your fee fees getting in the way of objectivity.

>>74934790
>An infant can experience pain, a fetus cannot.
theres that canadian education again
>>
>>74930379
Yeah, tell me how it worked for you.
Oh right, they let the hordes in and only cucks remain in your doomed subhumanised nation.

I'm sure it'll be different for Europe, though. Come on, it's 2016 !
>>
>Wants right to choose
>Can choose to refuse sex

If degenerates want to eliminate themselves from the gene pool, they're welcome to do so.
>>
>>74929645
It's obviously a woman's decission wether to make a child or not. Now, it's her responsability to stick to that decission once she made it.
>>
>>74934897
I cannot make sense of your argument. I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old.

A fetus is no more alive than a clump of my skin cells on the floor is alive.

>you have no objective claim for when a fetus is human
Except, you know, peer reviewed science
>>
>>74934240
>Spern isn't alive
>Tries to reverse the "american education" into a Canuck version
American education.
>>
File: no limit.jpg (113 KB, 490x899) Image search: [Google]
no limit.jpg
113 KB, 490x899
>>74929645
I kinda see where she is coming from but at the same time we can say after a certain point of development, there's a living breathing human being inside the womb.

They're already campaigning in the UK to remove the 24 week limit and allow abortion for any reason UP UNTIL BIRTH.

I'm not a religious person but I can't ignore that we're talking about legalising murder of a child here.
>>
>>74930379
In theory they practice auto-eugenics, but you've gotta wonder how many people would be a bit more careful about sex on a societal scale if abortion were not an option.

But then again, niggers do not respond to incentives nor punishments so I suppose it has to be at least a little bit eugenic in that it stems the brown tide.
>>
>>74935261
Her face looks like an aborted fetus.
>>
>>74935347
She needs 24+ week-old fetus injections to keep it tight
>>
>>74935184
a small child is no more alive than a clump of cells on the floor, either. it goes both ways. you cant say that you can kill fetuses without killing small children because both are just non-sentient clumps of cells waiting to grow long enough to become sentient. keep up, this isnt hard logic to follow.
>Except, you know, peer reviewed science
why dont you find me peer reviewed tests stating the moment a fetus becomes human. this is going to be good.

>>74935256
>actually thinks sperm are alive
>actually willing to argue something he can google and find out is wrong in .5 seconds
a world of knowledge at your fingertips and you choose to be a retard
>>
>>74935331
Blacks population percentage remains the same despite heavy shitskin immigration in your country.
i.e. their breeding is out of control despite abortion.

The only way to solve any societal issue is extermination, anything else is completely irrelevant in any fucking meaningfull timescale.
>>
>>74935479
>small children are non-sentient
Are you genuinely autistic? I don't mean it as an insult, you just really seem like it.
>>
>>74929645
>Women
>Adult human responsible for her own choices

Pick one
>>
>>74935649
>i cant read
they arent self aware. weve already covered this.
>>
>>74929645
The responsibility for your decisions comes before conception. Abortion is giving you an option to opt out on the consequences of your bad decisions, thus restricting the agency of women at the cost of human life by performing a potentially dangerous surgical procedure.

I'm not against abortion, but I think people who openly support it over teaching women to not be whores are disgusting individuals.
>>
>>74935261
'god is in..his holy temple'
>>
>>74935761
>i can't read
Are you trying to argue sentience as a concrete, defined structure rather than a philosophical spectrum of self-awareness?

That's why I was wondering if you were autistic.
>>
We're called human beings, not human experiences or human alivings. Also, it's illegal to mutilate a corpse (unalive person).

Even a zygote qualifies as 'being'
>>
>>74935819
>Abortion is giving you an option to opt out on the consequences

Too fucking bad.
Your feelings mean nothing.
>>
>>74933610
Nope because some men get suckered into believing wifey's fling-pregnancy was because of a sloppy procedure.
>>
>>74936207
no, he was trying to argue sentience as a definite moment in development. i was pointing out that it was a retarded metric because sentience, in the way he meant it, is not observable in small children or the mentally disabled. i just hadnt outright said it yet because i was having fun pointing out his logical inconsistencies after he smugly pretended he had a philosophical high ground for not personally considering fetuses human.
>>
>>74929645
>"She is being treated as less than a full adult human responsible for her own choices." - some kike
But women ARE NOT adults, in regards to them being responsible for their own choices. So you take the choice away from them until they've grown to learn how to become responsible adults. Get knocked up? Take care of that baby and don't abort or have it adopted. You just want to get knocked up and abort babies? You lose your right to manage your baby-making ability, and giving those rights to those who can manage it much better than you (men), and may include sterilization.

So to women out there:
Either grow up, or prepare to be treated like children with limited rights.
>>
>>74929645
>ginsburg
>>
>>74936582
Ah, I see, so he's the autistic one
>>
>>74929645
A woman is less than a full adult human.
>>
>>74936639
id like to think so. then again, its 4 in the morning and im still shitposting on 4chan so maybe were all autistic.
>>
Last I checked the government doesn't make women have sex at gunpoint.
>>
>>74933107

>what is an unpaid internship.

I actually know a kid who did an apprenticeship at a nuclear power plant. This route of OTJ isn't dead and is exempt from minimum wage laws.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.