[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /pol/ stand with Sweden against the Jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Cantmossadthesweden.png (2 MB, 1560x730) Image search: [Google]
Cantmossadthesweden.png
2 MB, 1560x730
Why doesn't /pol/ stand with Sweden against the Jews?
>>
>>74928744
Because smart Aryans know that Jews make useful tools, just as Nixon and Kissinger
>>
Sweden is a shit tier Muslim den of poo
i would sooner stand with the devil
>>
>>74928744
>that cunt
>better than the juice
nice try mehmet my uncle
>>
Because neo/pol/ side with them, oldfags left this board long time ago.
>>
No, some old /pol/ still here. The rule with Leftists vs Zionists is to cheer them on when calling out the Jews, give them ammunition, but never trust them.

I'd take an infestation of a million muslims over 50 Jews. Take away Jewish control of media, removing kebab is just a weekend chore .
>>
Let's see
Swedes
>Love Islam
>Hate nationalism
>Can't tell a joke

Jews
>Hate Muslims
>Are known for being heavily Zionist and sticking together
>Can tell a joke

Also, Jewish women or half Jewish women are typically attractive. Jews win
>>
>>74929735
You have a lot of hard lessons to learn. Wisdom comes from trauma and privation, and it's safe to assume the world is overdue for that.
>>
>>74929575
Don't underestimate kebab tho, those arab oil sheiks have literally trillions of dollars to fund the cucking of the west and most of them have no issue with allying with the merchant to reach their goals
>>
>>74928744
Most Israelis are conservative and cool. Jewy jews on the other hand are the cause of Marxism and modern Hollywood faggotry, fuck them.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about Israel

People want shitskins out of their country

Leftards who hate Israel also love shitting up their countries with shitskins

Israel will never be more important than your own land
>>
>>74928840
Kissinger is a jew. In fact he was THE jew who signed away America's oil rights to Israel, guaranteeing it to Israel over America in the event of an international crisis.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.