[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This censorship is really getting out of fucking hand!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
I have 2 FB accounts,both are blocked for 30 days for making valid and polite arguments

"If black people descended from the ancient Egyptians should they pay reparations to the jews for their enslavement in biblical times if they demand all whites pay for slavery also?"

the other account was blocked for 30 days for citing the kill all men hashtag as proof its not about equality and it was flagged as ME spouting hate speech.

I was banned for that! i have had 5 twitter accounts banned also this week! one was shut down after 1 tweet! for merely saying to rick wilson whom shared an image of trump and stalin on why that is just desperate lol

my sim on my mobile is not even registering either? not sure if related.

Ive noticed many others are complaining also like lauren southern..how do we fight this systematic censorship /pol?
>>
>>74927612
You browse FB and chan?

what kind of stupid faggot are you?
>>
>>74927688

>implying no one on 4chan has a fb account

Get out of your basement more faggot and stop buying into the memes
>>
I asked someone how Trump was a racist.

Simply "How is trump a racist", and I got a warning and the message was deleted.
>>
>>74927612
>>74927978
>mark zuckerBERG

what did you expect
>>
>>74927776
I was here about six months, and I quit Facebook. Exactly for the reasons you state. I was always arguing with everyone, quoting sources, justifying my positions, explaining why their views were wrong.
I just got sick of it.

Both Facebook and Twitter, you can write "death to white people" make threats against whites, etc. And no one cares.

Hurt a blacks feelings, and all your shit is messed up. Welcome to current year.
>>
>>74928093
its a german name
>zucker-sugar
>berg-mountain/hill
>>
Have you all tried not using kikebook to have arguments with jews?

They aren't going to change.
>>
>>74928256
I twatted 'theyre making our next crusade too easy on us' it wasnt triggering enough to get b&
>>
>>74928377
Nah its jew. Berg is only nonjew when referring to a specific mountain or a location relative to

Sugar, Rose, Gold and Silver mountains among others are jew. Basically any german surname that is gaudy and retarded like that, bingo
>>
>Browsing on faceberg
>posting about your experiences on 4chan
>won't link to faceberg account
How can I trust you're not talking trash about 4chan on your faceberg if you won't even link to your account, brother?
>>
>>74928460
It's only because no one complained.
>>
>>74928990
not posting personal shit on 4chan

and i respect this place more because of freedom of speech desu
>>
>>74927612
At the moment just talk with normies and other fags about this. Many people are getting really angry about this censoring, so sooner or later they will start acting out against this stupid SJW shit.

And to not get banned so easy if you don't want to download VPN you can use rabb.it to make accounts and mail.ru is good for fake email it works everywhere.
>>
>>74928377
Zuckerberg is openly 600000000000% turbo kikelord foreskin muncher.
>>
>I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex.

Facebook and Twitter do delete things, but I've said far worse and nothing has been done. I'm sure as shit you weren't as "reasonable" as you claim.

My guess is you spurged out and went full on gas the kikes mode.

That or you're straight lying.
>>
Aye its not exactly free speech is it but when your using social media just for a reaction what do you expect i'm assuming one of your lefty pals reported you. Also get of Fagbook loser.
>>
Got off my month yesterday, two other accounts still blocked though.
>>
>>74928377
He's an Ashkenazi Jew, Eastern European Jew, who's family immigrated into Germany either in the Middle Ages or the 1920s, they took on ridicoulous names combining random words from our language and then claimed to be German.
>>
>>74933973
nah man im not bullshitting
>>
>>74934096
SJWs spout bullshit but opposing it and trying to rebut them makes me a fagbook loser? ok i shouldnt confront them and should just come to this circle jerk instead eh?
>>
File: 1462828186055.png (186 KB, 290x282) Image search: [Google]
1462828186055.png
186 KB, 290x282
I've been thinking about dropping a big truth bomb about some things I have seen working up north for the past 10 years. Its some new technology that I am sure no one wants knowledge about right now but you can catch little bits of it from Lockhead talking about their super advanced bombers or fighters they got planned. It was some super secret engine tech that would put a lot of countries on the back burner with their anti air weapons but since I lost everything in that fire, fuck it. I don't care anymore and am going to take my life out of pity. I'm just a loser faggot that lucked out on this job 10 years ago and probably the ready I was picked to do security at that location. Easy to off if I spilled the beans. Well fuckers, too late. I'm doing it to myself.

Enjoy WW3.
>>
File: 1457453929640.jpg (474 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1457453929640.jpg
474 KB, 960x720
>>74937113
Don't kill yourself, stupid leaf.

Just tell us the info.
>>
>>74927688
>>74928256
ffs guys, you are dumb. It's not about arguing. It's about shilling. You can see the fallacies in jew based propaganda everyday. So, do the same. I do recommend a page called Disdain for Plebs. It's the right way for /pol/ people to use facebook. But I guess most of you people here are too awkward to follow the rules of the game even when you can see them
>>
File: Not joking.jpg (42 KB, 1084x579) Image search: [Google]
Not joking.jpg
42 KB, 1084x579
>>74937200
I did, I seen some advance jet engine technology being made that used some alternative fuel source. You couldn't hear it coming or going but when it passed it would go with a faint, zzzzz, and no signs of exhaust/heat from the rear. I'm not very smart but I've seen enough planes take off and land to notice autistic things like that. Not to mention the number of times I seen what I think is the engine test vehicle taking trips up and down the road adjacent to the airport (they call it a dome) so whatever, fuck it I got nothing left. No chance I'd get my job back anyways. What am I going to put on my resume, oh hey, can't really talk about it. Nah, fuck it, I'm booking it out soon, even if I'm drunk right now. Here was my shitty sketch of that vehicle. Like I said, if anything I learned from 4chan and the boards like /k/, advances in technology is far more ahead than normies expect. Especially when the water cooler talk around the security break rooms are about strange happenings around the oil sites. I've let a lot of suspicious people in and out of the gates, sometimes with British accents(Could be aussie) and it was common to see fighter jets land at our airstrip in the middle of butt fuck no where. Don't take my word for it though, I'm just some suicidal faggot that spent 10 years working a security booth.

>TFW F-22 Land and I saw it
>Best day of my life
>>
File: 1454061130048.png (473 KB, 959x721) Image search: [Google]
1454061130048.png
473 KB, 959x721
>>74936841
>namefagging when ids exist
>facebook

lmao
>>
>>74934692
Kek how can you even afford internet?
>>
come on sign it and help the austria brosss

https://www.openpetition.eu/at/petition/online/neuwahlen-sofort-oesterreich-braucht-eine-neue-regierung
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.