[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Privilege?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
So my friend and I were hanging out and having a good time. She tells me a story about how her female friend made a video giving consent for sexual acts later in the night with a guy she's never kissed before.
Her plan was to get wasted on drugs and drink to give herself the nerve to ask him to sleep with her.
He's big on consent - so she pre-recorded a video of her offering her consent even if she's not 100% sober (so long as she says yes)
She then showed a bunch of girls this video (women who all new the man) and they were all very excited.
Then he walked into the room. My roommate told me that story to explain her funny way of changing the subject and dirverting the awkward tension away from the guy and the girl who'd just been talking about wanting to fuck him.

Sorry for the wall of text.
>continued
>>
Anyway I told her that I thought the video was rather creepy - and that she would be freaked out at the prospect of a man recording a video about how much he wants to fuck a woman - then show said video to friends of that woman.

My friend said that such an event was 'inconceivable' and when I reversed the possibility of a woman sleeping with a drunk man she said 'guys don't work that way'

I told her that it sounded to me like female privilege - for women to be as creepy and sexually forward as they want without expecting to be called a creep. She couldn't understand my position at all - said it was simply unthinkable. I told her that she can't perceive it because it's privilege - and no one really sees the privilege they have until it's pointed out to them.

I'd like to add that my friend acts sexy and hits on any guy she wants - and has declaired on multiple occasions (including five minutes prior to this argument) that she enjoys being a woman because it lets her get away with doing creepy shit.

Naturally, of course, she fucking hates my guts out and out hangout ended abbruptly without sex.

TLDR: Telling a White Woman that Female Privilege Exists is a bad idea don't fucking point out when they're being retarded.
>>
>>74926399
fuck I slipped and mentioned that she's my roommate
>>
File: 1463063247756.jpg (53 KB, 638x475) Image search: [Google]
1463063247756.jpg
53 KB, 638x475
>>74926491
>>
>>74926491
You slipped when you didn't wait till after the sex to try to redpill her
>>
Ok
>>
Women are living assets, rather than agents

Assets do not take actions, and as such cannot truly "be forward"

This is her rationale, not mine.
>>
>>74926491
Huh. Don't try to debate with women. It's pointless. They don't have reason. You should know better.
>>
>>74926399
>wall of text
>incomprehensible storyline with a metric ton of dead ends.

If you can't sum up your story in two posts worth of meme arrows I gotta ask for the short version. I really just don't care about the details enough to read somebody else's personal drama.

Also, you talk first like a woman, and later like a whiny, submissive little MGTOW twat.
>>
Honestly anon, you sound like a beta faggot. If a girl talks with you about how much she wants to fuck Chad, then you have hit rock bottom friendzone. Did you at least clean the cum from her cunt after Chad was done?

Also, women don't want to "fuck" a guy, they want to "get fucked" by a guy. Big difference.
>>
File: OP.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
You dumb fuckin' sperg. Of course it's true. That's not what matters.

Trying to force red pills down throats just turns you into an asshole.

Can lead them to water but you can't make them drink.
>>
>>74926399

You fucked up by fucking a feminist slut and falling for that privilege bull shit to begin with.
>>
>>74926835
>talk like a woman
I was telling a woman's story
ok meme arrows GO
>Female friend tells story about her female friend who made a video about consenting to sex with someone she's never kissed before
>said friend shows her friends and tells them all about it
>they all enjoy discussing this and have a good time
>I ask my female friend if she thinks she'd enjoy it as much if a guy made a video about how he'd like to fuck a girl he's never kissed
>Ask her if she thought it would be creepy to show movie to a bunch of his guy friends who knew that girl
>Cherry on top - ask her if there's consent issues with a sober girl fucking a drunk guy
>she gets buttmad and says it's a non-issue
>I tell her it's female privilege that she doesn't see the problem - that it is a female's privilege to be able to tell a guy she'd fuck him without fear of repercussion because 'hey guys will fuck anything right?'

Sorry my meme arrows can only compress the story so much
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.