[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EON PRODUCTIONS YES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12
File: Jane Bond.png (878 KB, 752x1416) Image search: [Google]
Jane Bond.png
878 KB, 752x1416
>The untitled 25th Bond film has not gone into production and no casting news is expected for some time. Still, casting Anderson, while a bit of a left-field move for a role that has always been played by men, wouldn't be out of line with the upcoming all-female "Ghostbusters" remake.

As if suggesting a black james bond wasnt enough (though Idris Elba is a good actor)
>>
>>74925019
http://www.indiewire.com/article/james-bond-gillian-anderson-daniel-craig-007-20160522
>>
>>74925019
If nothing else, it'd be more interesting than Daniel Craig being miserable for two and a half hours.
>>
>>74925019
should be Emily Blunt tb.h
>>
First 007 movie with female Bond?
Dr. No Means No
>>
>>74925458
kek
>>
>>74925019
Welp. They finally went full retard.

I'm just not gonna say anything about this, and let it pass me by.
>>
>>74925019
I would watch it if she was a drunken cold-hearted whore that caused unnecessary destruction and chaos everywhere she went.
>>
Honestly I like it better than a nigger. And she's a bit older so she commands some respect and dignity as opposed to the twinky millennial Instagram model they would probably cast if they actually did cast a woman
>>
File: 1461270559522.jpg (142 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1461270559522.jpg
142 KB, 1000x667
If we're gonna get a female Bond it should be Emily Blunt desu. Plus she's actually a bong.
>>
>>74925019
Call me an SJW but Gillian Anderson would make a great James Bond.

It's a CHARACTER and so long as the character's character matches up, the physical body they inhabit comes second.

Anderson is very cool. Calm. Collected. A bit of an ice queen. She's sexy - but not trashy. She's 100% class. Elegant. Radiant. Mysterious.

Now... It depends... If the movie had her doing kung fu physical combat to defeat her enemies, yeah, that'd probably be bullshit.

But if she used her feminine wiles to infiltrate organizations, demonstrated proficiency with her sidearm, was a competent sniper, stuff that a female secret agent might actually be tasked with, I could see it being great.
>>
>>74925710
Gillian Anderson is a bong, she was born in England you know?

>>74925019
Retarded, it will backfire on them if they actually do cast a female Bond.
>>
File: 1463977099444.jpg (53 KB, 404x302) Image search: [Google]
1463977099444.jpg
53 KB, 404x302
>>74925572
This is not real just read what Gillian Anderson wrote.

>>74925397
I remember Craig said he loathed the character of James Bond because he is a massageist or whatever.
I actually really liked Craig as Bond looking all unhappy but I'll be ready for a change.

I'd like to see someone who can banter cheerfully and believes Britain is the master country. I don't even care if they hire Elba as long as he doesn't nu-male this shit.
>>
>>74925731
Gillian should stick to "The Fall". That's about the only good thing she's been in.

>inb4 /x/ goes mad and starts going on about muh x files
Fuck off you basement dwelling cunts.
>>
>>74925787
>Gillian Anderson is a bong, she was born in England you know?
Really? Shit, I thought she was Canadian for some reason.
>>
>>74925840
What's wrong with X-Files though? Is the new season horrible or something?
>>
>>74925792
Tom Hindleson will most likely play Bond, probably for one film, then they'll get someone else.

Don't know who but it won't be Idris Elba, they've already ruled him out.
>>
But why? Why they could not make a movie about Mata Hari instead?
>>
>>74925019
She's 47 too old

Craig is 48 and looks like shit
>>
I would only want a woman bond if she has to do a word for word connery remake
>>
>>74925019
Not even good bait faggot
>>
>>74925019

Will she follow the same habits? I mean, she would be one hell of a fucking whore that shags every man that comes across lol
>>
>>74925864
The new season was good but it was only on for like 6 episodes, they can cunt off.

>>74925853
She switches accents accordingly, she speaks with a correct English accent when she comes to England and speaks with an American one when she goes to America.

She moved with her family to the USA when she was 10 years old and got bullied for her accent so she put on a fake American one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDz8iF2DEOA
>>
>>74925787
>Anderson was born in Chicago, Illinois, the daughter of Rosemary Anderson, a computer analyst, and Homer Edward "Ed" Anderson III, who owned a film post-production company. She is of English, German, and Irish ancestry. Soon after her birth, her parents moved to Puerto Rico for 15 months
>>
>>74925731
>It's a CHARACTER and so long as the character's character matches up, the physical body they inhabit comes second.

It's not just a character, never has been, never will. The fact he is a white man is quite characteristic, in both movies and books. If they want something different, why don't they just establish a new franchise with a nigger female character if they're so fucking smart? Oh wait, they can't, because they're fucking retards, and because this very character could only be properly portrayed by a white man.

Still would you say the same for a rapefugee that pretends he feels American? It's just a CHARACTER right?
>>
>>74926097
I got it the wrong way round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlaUOqgZgAM

There's an interview she gave where she said she was picked on for her English accent or something. Can't find it.
>>
File: c12.png (26 KB, 677x772) Image search: [Google]
c12.png
26 KB, 677x772
>>74925864
It was horrible. I really liked her as an actor for what she did in the first two seasons but the revival was a stab in the back to anyone who ever had a real human thought or emotion. It's just a soap where no one makes logical decisions. I'm not talking "ok Mulder, you go make a sandwich while I, a 5'1" woman hunt a yeti with a kabar" , I'm talking Mulder hates the search for aliens then we come back from commercial break and he has interviewed some Russian chick and remembers that alien abduction has a human face. Totally retarded. The guy who plays Mulder is the worst but Anderson facilitates his bullshit by signing on to this season with its interluding failed marriage between Scully and Mulder. Yes really.
>>
>>74925919
If they make a movie about a real secret agent they should make it about Augustus Agar & Paul Dukes.

Agar ran a coastal motor torpedo boat in the Baltic in 1919 with the mission of ferrying agents in and out of Russia. Got trigger happy one day and decided to sink a Red Russian cruiser, the Oleg. Fired his boats one torpedo and sunk it. This led to the British mounting a full assault with coastal motor torpedo boats & aircraft against the Russian naval base at Kronstadt, damaging or sinking a large part of the still serviceable Russian navy (most of the Russian Navy had deteriorated during the civil war).

Paul Dukes was in Russia gathering intel on the bolsheviks and was supposed to get out on Agars CMB but never managed to meet up, and made it out on his own.

They met in Britain for the first time outside the door of the man in charge of debriefing them. Two secret agents operating in the same theater who were supposed to have made contact numerous times but never did.

Really cool stuff.
>>
>>74925019
As long Gillian Anderson lez out with women, it's a ok.
>>
>>74926227
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNUSJihUtqA

Also this is strange, my ex's family is Irish and my ex would speak with a proper Irish accent around the family but an English accent around me.

Weird shit, humans are strange.
>>
>>74925731
>>74926113
There's also the fact that James Bond has a very specific image. He's a white, British spy in a tux with a pistol.

Hell, if they want to be so diverse with him, why not give him a fucking crossbow? Or give him a trenchcoat?

Or make him a fucking Asian? Why do they always try to make a white character BLACK? Why can't they use other minorities?
>>
>>74926370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXRMhxx4UxA
>>
Honestly I wouldn't complain if she were the lead character.

Go ahead and give me some (you)s. I'm not joking.
>>
>>74925019
Should only be done if it is realistic that MI6 actually in real life allows women operatives, even so it should be a spin off and not part of the real series.
>>
Yes, completely alienate your biggest demographic, that's sure to bring in the big bucks.
>>
>>74926699
I don't mind if she plays M.
>>
>>74926814
>Should only be done if it is realistic that MI6 actually in real life allows women operatives
It actually does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swHBticroRo

This is a former MI6 agent.
>>
>>74926227
I knew a kid in elementary with an Enlgish accent, and he was 100% American. I think his dad was a bong or something. My parents said I had a southern accent as a kid even though no one speaks like that around here. Fuckin' weird.
>>
>>74925019
Bond is a 35 year old man. She's nearly 50 and a woman. I like her, but not as Bond.
>>
File: Red_Grant_by_Robert_Shaw.jpg (20 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
Red_Grant_by_Robert_Shaw.jpg
20 KB, 292x292
>>74926484
>Asian
This. It's very racist they always go black when it's time for a diversity hire.
Can't Asians be masculine too? They did put half the world to the sword 900 years ago. That's pretty macho.

https://youtu.be/7JowkFmI1Fo
>crossbow
Pretty sure they've done it. In Thunderball the majority of on-screen deaths were by speargun.
>>
>>74926968
I have a Hungarian accent and I was born and raised in Canada. My mom and dad have Canadian accents but my grandparents have Hungarian accents and I spent more time with them, I think you can learn it from your family.
>>
>>74925019
>Nigger who is cast in all originally White roles
>Good actor

He's a whiny fucking bitch.
>>
File: scully7.jpg (19 KB, 624x464) Image search: [Google]
scully7.jpg
19 KB, 624x464
I loved the first few seasons of the X Files but Scully really is a terrible actress
>>
>>74925019
Just make another spy movie with a female spy lead. Just don't fucking call it James Bond, or have anything to do with James Bond. And no niggers either. You wanna make niggerspy, make niggerspy. Don't call him James Bond, because James Bond isn't a nigger or a woman.
>>
File: sicario3.jpg (37 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
sicario3.jpg
37 KB, 534x401
>>74925710
A coal burning Bond?
Fund it!
>>
File: bond burger.png (167 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
bond burger.png
167 KB, 600x452
>>74927203
>>
I'm actually okay with Idris being Bond. He's a good actor and would probably infuse the role with a lot of charisma.

I jut hope they make him patriotic as fuck this time around.
>>
>>74926923
Just to add she was stationed in Northern Ireland with David Shayler as MI6 operatives to work on the IRA and allowed attacks to happen when they knew they were coming.

>>74926968
Accents are weird.
>>
>>74927081
Yup. I imagine admiration influences that sort of thing subconsciously, too.
>>
File: scully.jpg (23 KB, 624x464) Image search: [Google]
scully.jpg
23 KB, 624x464
>>74927362
>>
>>74927408
>I'm actually okay with Idris being Bond
Nope, he's good in things like Luther and American things.

But no, Bond is white, we're not going down the American path. Sorry Obama but we're not, not happening.
>>
File: 1438162949224.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1438162949224.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>OPERATION ENDING PREGNANCY
>>
>>74925710
I would not be opposed to that on the condition that she wears a suit the entire time. Women in men's formal-wear do crazy things to my dick.
>>
>>74927328
She's married to John Krasinski the guy from The Office (inferior murrican version)
>>
>>74927476
except the mayor of London is a towelhead and you're going to vote to stay in the EU and forfeit your sovereignty
>>
>>74925019
That would bomb so fucking hard.
>>
>>74927602
London has two mayors, one with power, one without power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London

This is one with power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Evans,_4th_Baron_Mountevans

Not the towelhead.

In regards to the EU? More than likely we'll leave.

Sorry America but you're wrong yet again baby.

Luv u tho xxxx <3 <3 xxxoxoxoxoxox
>>
>>74927632
Actually makes me want it only so it bombs and is never again discussed
>>
I think modern James Bond iterations should be chauvinistic relics of the 60s while still integrating the corny villains and their laughable plans. Normies should watch it and say "Oh wow he's a piece of shit! I can't believe people were like this!", but somehow still make him the hero

Part of the entertainment of the films should be watching someone behaving in a way that was considered cool back in the 1960s but a considered a bit offensive and edgy to mainstream society now. Scenes like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pUXH1Bye88 are my favourite (and I'm willing to bet that girls who'd find this shit offensive secretly wish it would happen to them).

Apart from James Bond being written as a white anglo male, I don't actually give a shit about a black guy playing the part, provided that he's still visibly James Bond and isn't written in as having some hood rat background. A women in the role in absolutely fucking ruin it though; nobody is interested in seeing her chasing cock like Bond chases pussy.
>>
>>74928198
I kinda like this scene...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpGFESbLMKU
>>
>>74927563
fag
>>
>>74929023
Yeah that's the ticket.

Bond shouldn't get PC or change with time, we should just laugh at how the world used to be.
>>
If it's a woman they better not make her a whore sleeping with every man
>>
File: 1463722853800.jpg (35 KB, 720x800) Image search: [Google]
1463722853800.jpg
35 KB, 720x800
>>74929777
Great sevens.

They could make her a predatory lesbian like some of those female executives thirty years ago and combine it with what this guy said
>>74928198
Would be super radical but in a world of Trump and Game of Thrones it could happen.
>>
>>74925019
Nigel Farage 4 Bond
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 800x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 800x626
Meme this into reality
>>
>>74929777
The modern woman is encouraged to do that. Because if you get pregnant you can always kill the fetus.
>>
>>74925019
Even if it's done well, ever if there were females agent IRL. The whole idea that they're going to suck the misogyny/racism out of people by gender/race flipping makes me reject these movies on principle.

Why do they make no effort to hide it? It's like they're grandstanding and don't really care about sneaking the message through.
>>
What?

A female James Bond?

Ghost Busters and now this?

Jesus Christ, the SJW's have infected everything I like.
>>
They want to cast a no-talent LITERAL crack-smoking middle aged woman as the next James Bond?

>>
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a female lead remake of The Good The Bad and The Ugly.
That's how fucking ugly these times are.
>>
>>74932250
Hollywood is pretty much left wing by default. Has been for a while.

Gender flipping seems to be the new hotness even though it doesn't impress anyone outside of a boardroom of Hollywood execs.

Who knows though. maybe they make Dirty Harry a girl next and people start going to mosques to convert to feminism in droves.
>>
>>74925019

Death of the series if it's anything other than a white male

Microcosm of the world, desu
>>
>>74927796
>more than likely we'll leave

I doubt it after Boris sperged out about Turkey
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.