[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women want to sissify men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why do women want to sissify men?
>>
>>74924425
Because Jews.

And Satan
>>
my guess:

>shit test to weed out the weaker genes. Any man willing to do this she may support and be friends with, but "reproduction" will never be on the table
>>
>>74924425
Because they feel threatened by masculinity.
>>
>>74924678
Yeah this, its just to see who's retarded enough to fall for this shit, because they know these are the worthless sissies they can just financially/emotionally drain.
>>
>>74924425
Because the hate men too much but aren't faggy enough to be political lesbians.
>>
>>74924425
>makeup trends designed specifically to highlight feminine, delicate features
>no gender
Unless those boys are using "blood shade 54" to draw intimidating lines across their cheeks and forehead, I don't think so
>>
To keep men from ever overtaking their "SJW utopia"
>>
>>74924425
Because they love watching the world burn.

We need to put them back in the kitchen, sort this shit out ourselves because they literally do not give a shit.

They are hopelessly selfish. I'm so angry the governments allow this shit to happen when white males are literally the best entrepreneurs on the planet. We need those desperately.
>>
>>74924425
shitfilter
>>
>>74924425
The only girl who would be allowed to put make up on me would be my 6 year old daughter, and I would not leave my house with this shit on my face, that's preposterous
>>
File: emmawatson_feminist_logic.jpg (70 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
emmawatson_feminist_logic.jpg
70 KB, 720x522
>>74924425
It's a shit test by, mostly, single women who have been empowered by democracy and cultural marxism caused by (((intellectuals)))
>>
>>74924425
I'm not religious, but even the bible has Eve, the woman, ruins paradise. Same shit now.
>>
to sort out the shitty genes, if you're a man with makeup she knows not to breed with you..
>>
>>74926129
I had a lot of friends in college who fawned over her, one I don't think she's particularly attractive and then she starts spouting off all this feminist and globalist BS thay was baseless nonsense and to make her point goes there but armed to the teeth with body gaurds. I just don't get her, she's not even a particularly good actress.
>>
>>74924425
Because they want to control men.

Ot but I've always found it retarded when people say stuff like "_____ has/have no gender" or "gender is a social construct" but support trannies. If makeup and fashion has no gender, then why do mtf trannies have to be into that stuff to be seen as women?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.