[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so sad Hofer lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: hofer1.jpg (49 KB, 700x529) Image search: [Google]
hofer1.jpg
49 KB, 700x529
Why Austria why?
>>
>>74923810
It reale makes u chinks
>>
>>74923810
It's okay go relax in the sauna finland
>>
>>74923810
>>74923845
THERE IS STILL HOPE!!!

>>74915529
>>74915529
>>74915529
>>
>why?

>Women
>Students
>>
>>74923810
*YESTERDAY ALEXANDER VAN DER BELLEN WAS TRAILING BY A LARGE MARGIN

*OVERTOOK FREEDOM PARTY PREIDENTIAL CANDIDATE NORBERT HOFER TODAY THROUGH POSTAL VOTES

*MORE THAN 60% OF RECORD NUMBER OF POSTAL VOTES WENT TO VAN DER BELLEN, ALLOWING HIM TO WIN BY A FEW THOUSAND VOTES

*ALMOST THREE TIMES MORE POSTAL VOTES THAN LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AT ABOUT 14% OF TOTAL VOTE

*UNPRECEDENTED CONFLICT BETWEEN POSTAL VOTES RESULT AND REGULAR VOTING RESULT WHERE HOFER GOT 52%

*MAINSTREAM MEDIA PREDICTED VICTORY OF VAN DER BELLEN THROUGH POSTAL VOTES YESTERDAY

*MINISTRY OF INTERIOR POSTED VICTORY OF VAN DER BELLEN THROUGH POSTAL VOTES LAST NIGHT “BY MISTAKE”

*POSTAL VOTES SUBJECT TO MASSIVE MANIPULATION ADMITS DIE PRESSE

*LEFT IN UNGUARDED VACCUUM OVERNIGHT, SHOULD BE COUNTED IMMEDIATELY IN FUTURE SAYS TOP JUDGE IN AUSTRIA

Establishment candidate and Green Party head Alexander van der Bellen is set to be declared president of Austria amid fears of massive election fraud centering around a record number of postal votes cast.
>>
>>74923810
In a development, which is unprecedented in electoral terms, van der Bellen picked up over 60% of the postal votes to pip Freedom Party candidate Norbert Hofer to the post by a few thousand votes.

Yesterday, van der Bellen was trailing Hofer by 144,000 votes or about 4% of the total vote at 48%.

It beggers belief that van der Bellen reversed the trend through the postal votes, which were counted out today,

alone.

Postal votes are open to a whole range of manipulation techniques, as even Die Presse admits.
Voting cards sent by post can get “lost”, fall into the wrong hands, filled out in a particular way in return for money, filled out on behalf of the whole family by the patriarchal head of a Turkish? family, filled out on behalf of an elderly person by their guardian and so on

Crucial too is which the decision about which postal votes are to be discarded as invalid and how many postal votes are counted overall.

Postal votes are also left overnight in an unguarded vacuum, prompting criticism even from the head of the country’s constitutional court, Robert Holzinger.
>>
>>74924222
FUCKING HELL
>>
>>74923810
Suspicious too is that there no reason for the record number of applications for postal votes . The election is in May and the weather is good. There is no major sporting or other event to distract people. In addition, there are about 13,000 voting centres around the country, making it a short trip to cast a vote.

There were almost three times more postal votes than for the last presidential election in 2010 at about 800,000 votes or 14% of the total votes.
Mainstream media and the Interior Ministry predicted a knife edge victory against all odds for Alexander van der Bellen yesterday. How was such an accurate prediction possible unless the election was fixed?

Globalist candidate and Green Party leader Alexander van der Bellen has won the presidential elections in Austria due to postal votes, according to Interior Ministry results.

The only problem is that the results were posted at 9 pm last night before the counting of postal votes had started. The record number of postal votes is actually scheduled to be counted today.
>>
>>74923810
In addition, the postal votes attributed to Van der Bellen on the Interior Ministry website are not enough for him to win. This can be figured out by anyone knowing simple arithmetic and underlines just how desperate the establishment are to get van der Bellen announced as the next president.

The story went viral on the internet, forcing the Interior Ministry to remove the results. A spokesperson claimed the results were a “test” which had gone on online by mistake.

The incident has fuelled fears that Austria’s presidential elections have been fixed, and that the establishment are determined to deny Freedom Party candidate Norbert Hofer the post by any means they can.

While demonized by the mainstream media as a far right candidate, Hofer has promoted an agenda which resists Globalist take over. He is, for example, against TTIP and against mass illegal immigration.

Establishment media are carrying headlines of a run off election on a knife edge between van der Bellen and candidate Norbert Hofer when Hofer had, in fact, obtained 144,000 more votes and an almost 4% lead.

Postal votes are notoriously open to fraud.

Who, after all, is going to check if all those little old ladies in care homes really did tick the box for van der Bellen?

It would be no surprise if van der Bellen does become president as a result of them today. It remains to be seen whether the Freedom Party will contest any such result as they should or whether they will accept what seems to be a stolen election.
>>
File: 2016_05_24_11.49.42.png (92 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
2016_05_24_11.49.42.png
92 KB, 480x854
>>74923810
They hate themselves
>>
>>74923810
He's a fucking white male.
>>
And not a single eurocuck will do anything about it
>>
they expect one of us to be in the wreckage
>>
Look on the bright side, 50% of austria voted for uncucking.
>>
One of these rapefugees are gonna rape the sister or wife or cousin of these politicians and that will be the time when they get their shit together. These globalists think nothing will ever happen to them they are delusional, this will bring it close to home.
>>
>>74924590
Now if 10% of sweden could do the same. Any chance that ever happens?
>>
Stuff is flying up, voter fraud was very likely because of postal votes.

We still need a fuckton more proof, maybe even ask people who handed the postal votes what is going on, appearently Antifa counted them.

We are again bullshitted hard by a system made up that benefits the left.
>>
Germany, Jr. followed its daddy's lead to cuckdom.
>>
>>74924701
Might be as high as 30 in next elections
>>
>>74923810
Me too.
>>
>>74925307
Awesome

Better hit 51% before muslims do
>>
It's not like the president has actual power anyway
It's mostly a ceremonial position, much like monarchy in some countries
>>
>>74925087

Wir stehen bereit, Kamerad.
>>
>>74925686
Wir müssen die Massen mobilisieren, wir müssen zeigen das die Regierung uns nicht mehr hinten und vorne verarschen kann.

Danke Deutschbro, umso mehr Material wir bekommen, umso besser.
>>
>>74925087
What are the odds of a recount happening? I really don't want to get my hopes up again only to be disappointed.
>>
File: jew.jpg (664 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
664 KB, 1920x800
>>74923810
(((postal votes)))
>>
>>74926258
Hofer or Strache would have to order them, but they just admit defeat. Maybe they need some more motivation aswell when the public asks for them.
>>
It's so obvious this shit was rigged
If austrians still had balls they'd be overthrowing the establishment and set the parliament on fire
>>
>>74923810
Lost to Postal votes.

that should raise a few eyebrows but it would never happen if they bother to vote for Hofer in larger numbers.
>>
>>74925788
>>74925686
Ew, krauts chatting.

Disgusting. The German and Austrian must be genetically purged by racemixing with our recent new flood of innocent Syrian refugees and industrious Turkish muslim workers!

Yessssss, we must purge the German identity until its completely gone and only our engineered race, the Araberman, shall survive.

*rubs hands*
>>
>>74923810
Isn't it funny that Hofer was leading then the Live stream vote counting went down for 30 minutes due to tehnical issues and boom, now he's losing really fast, this was a big joke of an ellection, it couldn't be clearer yet not evwn the right is bringing it up, there is no right or left in reality, it's just them playing a big sharade
>>
>>74924137
Source?
>>
>>74927660
Tons of sources in the voat co page. Just copy/paste some of that text into google
>>
>>74929411
I can't find any reputable sources, only websites that are basically pastebins.
>>
File: KGBAGENT.jpg (34 KB, 599x420) Image search: [Google]
KGBAGENT.jpg
34 KB, 599x420
BECUUZ THE CULTURAL MARXISM PROYECT IS WORKING XD
>>
File: 62185517.jpg (84 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
62185517.jpg
84 KB, 750x709
I will draw the consequences out of this outcome. Nearly 70 percent of women under 29 voted the green guy.
I voted Hofer because I cared, because I hated innocent women suffer. I will now stop caring about any woman that is not my family or girlfriend. There is a high chance she deserves what is coming to her.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.