[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is white poverty, the most common property, never brought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15
Why is white poverty, the most common property, never brought up in the media, or by our politicians?
>>
File: 1306335995794.jpg (88 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1306335995794.jpg
88 KB, 360x360
Because even if you're dirt poor you still have white privilege
>>
A higher percentage of poorer whites don't seek reparations and dependency
>>
>>74920503
It doesn't support the media narrative that rich white people are running the world by oppressing minorities.
>>
living in the woods far from the citys retarded polluted degenerate shit is far from being poor
>>
>>74920503
WV man here. They dont because it would make them look bad. Most Appalachian poverty is because of the EPA chasing out our coal industry. When a stall not having toilet paper is a "critical violation" you know they just want us gone. Fuck em.
>>
>>74920734
Not having enough money to aford rehab for your 2 liter math addiction is poor.
>>
>>74921544
math addictions are tough
>>
Nobody has any respect for white people that don't have money. Not even other white people.
>>
Because proportionally a lower percentage of white people live in poverty
>>
>>74920503
Because it doesn't serve to advance their agenda.
>>
>>74920503
because they don't spend all day murdering each other
>>
>>74920721
Also the narrative that poverty causes crime
>>
>>74920503
They immediately flip, crush and burn all news vans that come in vicinity after stripping the tires and body panels.

They do this to police vehicles as well.
>>
looks pretty cozy after a trip to the dump
>>
Elitist white/Jewish New York liberals (who represent all of our media) love the idea of white, rural poverty.

They think that southerners chose to live in shitty housing/mobile homes, receive piss poor education and have their jobs destroyed.

Not only that, they deserve their poverty because of muh kkk and sheeit.

As a lifelong New Yorker, my city is completely indefensible from any criticism it gets.
>>
>>74920751
When I was at WVU I always admired how much you guys continued to love your state and culture despite the government's attempt to wipe you off the face of the map.

Of course, WV culture is basically guns, beer and sex. What's not to love?
>>
looks like another TRUMP VOTING WHITE WITH NO COLLEGE DEGREE
>>
>>74922682
you forgot pepperoni rolls
>>
File: 81201.jpg (43 KB, 310x475) Image search: [Google]
81201.jpg
43 KB, 310x475
>>74920503

Read this OP

Jim Goad wrote this shit back in the '90s, that's how clear it was. It hit me like an atomic bomb because like all smug urban liberal shitheads, I took for granted that hillbillies and "white trash" were some sort of reactionary force singlehandedly holding back progessivism.
>>
>>74920503
Because poverty, as a social condition, is intended to engender sympathy and in this jew-rigged country, no one is allowed to feel sympathy for white people.
In journalistic terms, it's bad copy.

Throw a starving black kid on the screen however ....
>>
>>74924241

Some excerpts

http://www.jimgoad.net/goadabode/redneck/passages.html
>>
Because it's honorable. They're like a virtuous peasantry. The peaceful, cozy poverty of West Virginia lies in stark contrast to the feral, grotesque behavior of impoverished niggers.

It proves that niggers are niggers because they're niggers, not because they're poor. Contradicts the narrative.
>>
File: 1453152338634.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1453152338634.png
564 KB, 719x719
>>74920503

Only 10% of whites are poor, whereas 26% and 24% of blacks and hispanics are poor respectively. From a numbers game, it's 20 mil vs about 24 mil altogether, however the statistical disparity between whites and the next two largest racial groups is a pretty big area of concern tbqh.

http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/

Also how the fuck do you think democrats win seats still? Of course they talk about "white" poverty a fuck load.
>>
File: bernie-white-poor.jpg (90 KB, 840x840) Image search: [Google]
bernie-white-poor.jpg
90 KB, 840x840
>>74922463
This.
>>
>>74922463
New york is babylon and will be destroyed by the north kingdom (russia)
>>
File: Sv0J3uV.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Sv0J3uV.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>74920503
>>
It's the most common poor demographic, and the least violent poor demographic by a huge amount.

But none of that fits the narrative
>>
What is it like in poor white areas anyway? Anyone here have any experience?
>>
>>74920503
that looks cozy as fuck. Would live there
>>
>>74920503
Jim Webb mentioned it a lot, which is why Democrats threw him out of the party.
>>
>>74925036
Shit.

Poor people are always shit, otherwise they would not be poor.

Some are nice, but they are still too stupid to help themselves.
>>
>>74922463

is this why there is so many tv shows about hicks?
>>
>>74920503
bernie sanders said poor whites dont exist
>>
>>74920503
whites dont mind being poor we can still live a great life and not cry and bitch about everything like niggers
>>
File: MathAddiction.jpg (41 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
MathAddiction.jpg
41 KB, 500x350
>>74921544

Y'all got any more of them equations?
>>
>>74921544
I wish I had a "math addiction." That would've helped a bunch in school.
>>
File: AntsInDeathSpiral.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
AntsInDeathSpiral.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>74925321
>otherwise they would not be poor.

Yes, it's their own fault that they're too poor to escape the jobless economic dead-end that is the town they live in. They can just boostrap themselves into a nice suburban home and find a real job.
>>
>>74920503
I grew up dirt poor and it wasn't uncommon to see black families who were better off than me. Sometimes I'd go days without a proper meal.

Nothing infuriates me more than the notion that I'm inherently more privileged because of the color of my skin. Tell that to my fucking stomach grumbling and tattered shoes.
>>
because they aren't democrat voters and not likely to be.
>>
>>74920503
das a cute pupper
>>
because its a direct reflection of your families failure at some point in the chain.
>>
File: docevil-04-30-06_14.jpg (23 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
docevil-04-30-06_14.jpg
23 KB, 450x338
>>74926069
>>
File: 1445236035713.jpg (176 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
1445236035713.jpg
176 KB, 664x1203
>>74926069
>>
>>74923872
Looks like another BRAIN-DEAD LIBERAL KEK WHO WANTS TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS FROM A SHE-MALE WHILE WATCHING GIBBERISH SPOUTING FOREIGNERS RUN A TRAIN ON YOUR WIFE
>>
Minorities, disproportionately, live below poverty unlike whites. Consider that they are also the vast majority of the population.
>>
>>74920503
if they cleaned up that yard that would be a stupidly comfy house. also cute pupper
>>
>>74920503
Because whites aren't niggers, we are held to higher expectations. Nobody gives a shit about poor white people, its their fault they're poor. Hell,I'm pretty close to being a poor white (just shy of 40k gross last year, 24, single dad) and I don't even give a fuck about poor whites
>>
>>74926412
continued.
>>
The difference between white and black poverty: poor whites BUY their guns.
>>
>>74925593

i cackled

i'm a straight 30 year old male and i cackled like a 70 year old witch
>>
>>74920721

I thought we were the master race though? So which one is it?
>>
let's just shut down the coal mines and associated industry in whitey heartland, then sit back and make fun of them...
>>
>>74920503
why is it that in every part of the world you always see this poor as shit houses with satellite dishes on them?
>>
>>74920503
>not taking care of some sexy property in the rolling hills

Fuck i hate the american Appalachians. Now mind you i see plenty of shit like OP's pick in the Canadian ones too, but for fuck sakes, it's about lazy cunts not taking care of their property. Poverty has little do with it.
>>
>>74920503
>white poverty, the most common property, never brought up in the media
It is, just as evil rednecks and crazy Christians that deserve to be mocked.
>>74926520
>Because whites aren't niggers, we are held to higher expectations
>>74924895
>the narrative that poverty causes crime
These basically. First more than the second. Lefties really don't expect much from niggers so they jizz themselves when a black person acts like an above average white person.
Wheras whites they expect to basically be the same as them. If not, they get pissy.
>>
File: image.jpg (524 KB, 1719x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
524 KB, 1719x1024
>>74920503
where can i go meet poor white american girl and let her golddig me... under the agreement that she has to roleplay as a 50s housewife

i know they want to live my upper middleclass lifestyle
>>
>>74920503
Because whites, just like the Hindu majority in india, are not a concrete voting bloc. There are whites who vote Democrat and there are whites who vote Republican. You have no guarantee of a white vote hence there is no point in appeasing them..
Muslims in India will always vote for Congress party just because the other option is BJP which is seen as a Hindu national party. Kinda like how majority of niggers vote Democrats
>>
>>74921544
>Math addiction

Will suck dick 4 Z-transforms
>>
i would search dumpsters for cans to buy money to shoot oxys with her desu
>>
>>74922463
Why white billionaires never help their own people? All they ever donate to are some irrelevant and corrupted charities
>>
>>74926798
>I thought we were the master race though
This has rarely ever been said on /pol/ except by cucks trying to make a strawman.
Fuck you autists are dumb and annoying.
>b-but someone said race exists and that seems like the same thing because I'm an autist that can't understand nuance
>>
>>74927051
Because most rich people don't give fuck about others. The charities and all are just shows. Don't you think the billions being donated wouldn't have ended half the problems of the world by now? It's just a way to make them feel like they are doing something for society
>>
White poverty tends not to look bad enough. Poor whites tend to provide the basics for themselves and their children. They tend to keep low profiles on being poor. They don't demand tons of support for being poor. They just try to make the best of their situation.
>>
>>74920734
Holy shit that's a good Belgian post
>>
>>74927051
>Why white billionaires never help their own people
Because you don't become a billionaire by being charitable.
And they do a better service by building factories than handing out money.
>>74927152
>Don't you think the billions being donated wouldn't have ended half the problems of the world by now
To be fair, they have, if those problems are starvation, barely anyone starves by choice anymore outside of a warzone.
But when you have billions of people in India, Africa, etc. and they just create many more every day, what are you supposed to do?
>>
>>74927397
>what are you supposed to do?
To be honest, it seems like a huge waste of money and effort to keep helping these people and basically allowing the problem to persist.
And they just keep breeding for the sake of it.
>>
>>74925785
That dude you replied to was kind of assholish about it, but he is right. Poverty is more of a state of mind than anything else, and to get out of it, you have to realize that the only thing that is simultaneously holding you back and is going to push you forward is yourself.

Also, seriously, don't do drugs
>>
>>74927397
>they do a better service by building factories

in China they do. They could build more plants that would hire Americans here. So why don't they want to help? Do you think Trump will spend even one penny out of his savings to solve anything he likes to talk about?
>>
>>74922463

This. The first Rothschild had his 5 sons go to different major cities throughout Europe. Notice Jews today follow the same format - they set up shop in Hollywood, NY, London, the EU, Germany, etc. They set up shop in all the major hubs to exert the most influence.

>>74924241

>muh white race, muh white supremacy
>waahhh feel sorry for poor whites

make up your mind /pol/
>>
>>74927397
>>74927816
The real problem is most of the food donated to Africa en-mass is usually horded by warlords to feed (child)soldiers rather than distributed to the people
>>
>>74925785
Mecca.gif
>>
>>74921608
>>74921544
I used to say I was doing math homework. Kek.
>>
>>74927397
Indias population rates have plummeted though. I'd be more scared of Africa and Muslim countries if I were you.

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/rest-of-world/Urban-Indias-fertility-rate-lower-than-Frances/articleshow/51836216.cms
>>
File: 04Sanders-web-01-blog427.jpg (75 KB, 427x626) Image search: [Google]
04Sanders-web-01-blog427.jpg
75 KB, 427x626
Not to be a Trump buzzkill but Bernie brings it up all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SsL46NZfgQ

American poverty is every race's problem.

This is who the memers blocked from becoming President.
>>
>>74927950
>Trump will spend even one penny out of his savings
Why would he spend his own savings when he's got the governments money for it?
>>74927982
read >>74927116
You dumb autist. Taking account of race and realizing you're part of one doesn't mean you think every memeber of it is a fucking god.
>>
>>74927039
Poo
>>
>>74926719
>i-i'm straight and have to mention it everywhere!

found the cuck.
>>
>>74920503
>white
>>
>tfw no qt poorfu
>>
>>74928248
But you guys are still fucking like rabbits in the rural areas
>>
>>74928248
Isn't india going to be the most populated country in a few years?
>>
File: birth rates.jpg (38 KB, 829x401) Image search: [Google]
birth rates.jpg
38 KB, 829x401
>>74928088
That barely happens.
Most African nations aren't at war.
The problem is that they just don't stop breeding.
>>
>>74928389
>brings it up all the time
>if youre white you don't know what it is like to be poor

Fuck off retard commie
>>
>>74928464
you didn't answer my question

i was talking about Trump and people like him

Trump isn't a president btw and has nothing to do with the government.
>>
because the media believe that all white ppl are privileged.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDou7y8R96c
>>
>>74928088

The masses of donated food are the only thing keeping these non self sufficient countries from starving due to overpopulation.
>>
>>74928248
Oh I am.
Africa is a nightmare. India and maybe even the middle east will stabilize.
I have no idea what Africa is going to do.
The next generation could really start to overpopulate the nation. And they'll flood outwards even more than they are now.
Europe doesn't have the stomach to deal with that and could very well be destroyed.

And a good deal of those urban "French" are muslims anyway.
>>
>>74928780

You whites at least still have white privilege.
>>
>>74929265
>You whites at least still have white privilege.

kek. this is a myth. we hispanics run this town, whites are at a clear disadvantage where i live. don't paint whites with the same brush friend
>>
>>74921544
dude I know that feel when you just want to take a shit and and eat and take care of yourself and instead all you do is expanding functions in Fourier series
>>
>>74920503

>kids have motorcycles
>puppies
>massive front and back yards

looks like paradise to me
>>
>>74928922
This video can be applied to anywhere in the world, people need to work to eat. Some Russians are spoiled and don't want to do certain jobs which require more effort than some common ones. Americans are kind of the same.
>>
>>74924562
>virtuous peasantry

fantasy
>>
>>74922463
Those NYC whites must literally never leave the city, I know for a fact that Jew York(especially upstate Jew York) has no shortage of white ghettos
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.