[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncharted 4 Director Says They Had To Ask One 'Sexist Focus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86
File: CVWPCvmU4AAd6SD.jpg-orig.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CVWPCvmU4AAd6SD.jpg-orig.jpg
49 KB, 1024x576
So since the mods on /v/ apparently don't want people discussing video game issues over there, let's try on here.

From a Kotaku Article (no, I'm not linking those cucks)

>You’ve said in the past that you’ve been influenced by Anita Sarkeesian’s Feminist Frequency videos and the larger conversation about diversity and representation in games. How did that affect Uncharted 4?

>Druckmann: When I’m introducing and describing a new character to our lead character concept artist, constantly she will ask, “What if it was a girl?” And I’m like, Oh, I didn’t think about that. Let me think, does that affect or change anything? No? Cool, that’s different. Yeah, let’s do it.

>Initially, in the epilogue, it was Nate’s son. Something similar happened with the mansion they go into. That was an old English guy’s house. She asked, Well, what if it was a woman?

>You have some sexist focus testers who were really upset by Nadine beating up Nate, and really upset at the end when it was Nate’s daughter. To the point where we had to ask one guy to leave. In his core, it just affected him. He was cursing, “Not you, too, Naughty Dog! Goddammit. I guess I’m done with Uncharted, if you guys ever make another one, with his daughter. This fucking bullshit.”

>And I was like, Wow, why does that matter?

It's a real shame to see a studio I once respected go in this direction. It seems like with Druckmann behind the helm, every decision will now revolve around identity politics in some way. It now makes total sense why they refuse to go back to making fun cartoony platformers like they used to make, since it's much harder to shove their sjw views into those.

I don't believe for a second that the story about the focus tester is real of course, but it's a shame to see just how low the Western gaming industry has sunk.

Thoughts?
>>
Ps4 cucks lose again
>>
Fuck off with your le gamer gate or whatever you retards are calling it now
Honestly go back to /v/eddit
>>
Only saw one gif from uncharted 4 it was nate being held down by a woman and she was punching him in the face and he was just squirming around not throwing any punches. Does he at least get to kill women?
>>
>>74917950
>"why not make him black?"
>"yeah? why make him black?"
>... fuggin racist and shiiet
>>
Gaming isn't what it once was. Let the industry die.
>>
File: Sammy.jpg (122 KB, 1179x1179) Image search: [Google]
Sammy.jpg
122 KB, 1179x1179
Who cares? Naughty dog and Sony as a whole stopped being good after the PS1. Neo-Naughty Dog essentially just Remedy just without being able to actually write a good story.
>>
>>74918276
>implying it's going to happen
for years and years people have begged for industry crash, hasn't happened and isn't going to happen for a long time, gaming is really popular now
>>
>>74918303
The last hope is Platinum games, and hopefully Kojima Productions.
>>
>>And I was like, Wow, why does that matter?

If it doesn't matter, then why have Michelle Obama instead of the white guy you originally came up with in the first place?
>>
>>74918478
Kojimas a fucking hack. MGS3 being shit and devolving everyones motivations into MUH JUDO LADY proved this
>>
>>74918539
here's your (you)
>>
The only game developer that I can think of that isn't completely cucked is Rockstar. They still have hookers in their games and in games like Red Dead Redemption you would get an achievement for hogtying a woman and putting her on the train tracks for a train to run her over. If they ever fold to the sjws then it truly is over.
>>
>>74918189

No, she gets away with a bunch of gold and she is never punished in any way. She is the only villain in an Uncharted games that doesn't die. All the soldiers you do kill, are mostly all evil white South African men.
>>
>>74918539
Did you skip out on the first two games, or are you just retarded?
>>
>>74917950
Tomb Raider is shit
Uncharted is shit
99% of vidya is shit but those two are guilty of being shit and popular
>>
Cucks
>>
File: 1462416615957.png (1 MB, 1123x820) Image search: [Google]
1462416615957.png
1 MB, 1123x820
>>74918539
Faggot
>>
>>74917950
Video games were invented by Jews to keep the white man fat and lazy while they rob him blind.
>>
>>74919262
No I didn't and that's exactly why I can see 3 is garbage
>Hurr durr let's slow down the gameplay to a literal crawl
>Hurr menus every 5 seconds
>Hurr man who can shoot electricity out of his fists is scared of a dumb bitch because she knows some judo
>muh james bond
>muh ladder
>>
File: buAcIA.png (23 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
buAcIA.png
23 KB, 118x125
>>74917950
>Druckmann
>>
Still a great game. Like I don't care about the subtle sjw pandering. It didn't affect the game
>>
Does anyone actually believe this happened?

Sounds like it is a bullshit story to get 'progressive points' from useful idiots on places like NeoGAF.
>>
File: 1419735203447.jpg (27 KB, 254x246) Image search: [Google]
1419735203447.jpg
27 KB, 254x246
>caring about video games

LITERALLY

WHO

FUCKING

CARES

learn a fucking instrument or learn to draw, read a book. Video games are the opiate of the modern age.
>>
>>74918947

they sold out with gta v.

its all down hill from here
>>
>>74917950
>can you give your opinion on this game?
>>ok, here's my opinion
>like, wow, your opinion is wrong, leave now.
>>
>>74918303
Dont use pic related since quantum break had "mansplaining ass" and every couple was either a homo or lesbian couple.

Cant make this shit up
>>
>>74919712
There's literally not a single fag in QB, maybe in the Swedish version.
>>
>>74919512
The boss was pretty cool and also based.
Understanding the best thing for the world was to not change it and world peace was the way to go.
>>
File: 1462499425815.png (28 KB, 872x605) Image search: [Google]
1462499425815.png
28 KB, 872x605
>>74917950
>>
>>74919618

Honestly, even putting their views aside, I though it was really lacking. They made it far more "cinematic" than the previous games. They cut down the number of gunfights and set piece action sequences and there are quite a few areas in the game that can almost be described as "a walking (or climbing) simulator".

I've really hated the direction that they started going in ever since Druckmann took over and I think 4 may be the last game I ever buy from them, unless they go back to being how they were before (which isn't going to happen).
>>
>>74919664
But where else can I feel like I've accomplished something of merit without getting off my ass and staring at a TV for dozens of hours?
>>
>Invincible black woman
Everything involving her shitted up the plot.

>Both Drakes fight like shit just running up to her and getting fucked by by supr stronk woman punches despite basically slaughtering a small army of rhodesian rejects

>Huge army somehow finds the next place without any indication and having 15years in advance with no progress as soon as the Drakes start up

> Her army is basically fucked by the end and bankrupted but she got a small bag o treasure before leaving with a cute little morale of the story shit
>>
>>74919810
I didn't even purchase it, I just watched a 10 hour completionist walkthrough.

There's one guy in the radio that asks to share his love to his firefighter husband.
Then there's in one email near the end, in HQ that has a woman calling some man stupid and getting pissed that he tried to 'mansplain' the situation.

Then theres some other email I think near the middle of the game, where she says she wants to switch job positions after witnessing a scientists death, gets asked to care so she can be with her female lover whom she worked with.
>>
File: 1463850425436.jpg (65 KB, 640x615) Image search: [Google]
1463850425436.jpg
65 KB, 640x615
>>74919987
this is the only reason it's so popular

you feel like you accomplished something without ever having done a thing, which is why it attracts losers.

It's like a black hole of productivity
>>
>>74918303
Why does he look like Max Payne?
>>
File: 1424698315423.jpg (111 KB, 1514x860) Image search: [Google]
1424698315423.jpg
111 KB, 1514x860
When will you /v/ faggots take back your own board instead of complaining about it on /pol/?
You gotta do something at one point, or video games are done for good.
>omg some redditor told me to go back to /pol/ so mean :(
Start with how gb2reddit is marked as spam but the equivalent for /pol/ isn't.
>>
>>74920136
Never saw those but everyone that works at Monarch is literally portrayed to be a complete retard including some of the main characters. Only competent people are the scientists and Paul.
>>
>>74920199
what about /pol/ then? Same shit, you sit and rave about niggers, like everyone else. Should we stop?
>>
>>74920005
>but she got a small bag o treasure before leaving with a cute little morale of the story shit
That made no sense to me, the boat sinks and the cave caves in, so? They were levelling fucking mountains before that, why would a cave-in fucking stop them? Why not just leave and blow the place to hell and collect the treasure?
>>
>>74918477
The console market is crashing and burning this gen.
>>
>>74917950
>diversity and representation in games.

if people want bitches in games just play sailer moon and shit
>>
>>74920136
>Swedish cuck watches someone else play a game
>>
>>74920199
>you feel like you accomplished something without ever having done a thing
Which is different to learning to paint/draw or learning an instrument how?
>>
File: 1462719085570.png (109 KB, 1228x1502) Image search: [Google]
1462719085570.png
109 KB, 1228x1502
>>74920383
NO ITS NOT. SONY IS WINNING BIG. I BET YOU GAME ON PC. YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT FUCKING NOW. .SHUT IT NOW! SHUT IT NOWWWW!
>>
File: 1454746131976.jpg (515 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
1454746131976.jpg
515 KB, 1200x630
>>74920319
It's productive because we refine our thoughts and observations of the world, which changes how we react to it.

>>74920506
because you actually create instead of just sit there and consume.

Culture and creating it is the meaning of life, famalamadingdong
>>
I went ahead and made a thread for you op

>>>/v/338687917
>>
>video games
Don't give a fuck about your manchild problems.
>>
>>74920542
As a PS4 player, I actually prefer PC gaming.
>>
>>74920582

Thanks, I guess. But the last one was deleted, so good luck.
>>
>>74920582
Jesus christ you cringy fuck how old are you
>>
>>74918947
RDR came out in 2010. A shit ton has changed since then.

Since rockstar usually puts a ton of parodies and social commentary in their games i have faith in them tho.
>>
>>74918045
Implying we all play that trash.

I'm just there for Overwatch without a big rig.
>>
>>74920676
I actually have both. They both have their positives. I just wanted to use that image for some reason.
>>
>>74919867
Funny, the faggot wearing the /pol/ trilby is /v/'s avatar but I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>74920707
Probably old enough to know better.
>>
>>74920577
No it doesn't.
/pol/ is just another division of /int/ and /news/.
Just about naming the jew. I have gained nothing since I started coming here except hating certain countries.

The only good part about /pol/ is naming the jew and news aggregation, nothing else. You don't get any wiser because of that.

Surprisingly the only boards that given me any knowledge has been /tv/ and /x/ with certain threads delving into sex trade, child murder, pedo rings, ufos, hidden societies, police corruption of highest degree.

Meanwhile all you can do here is just watch someone get blown up and that's it. /pol/ is the new /b/ 2.0 and everyone is flocking with their trash opinions. The only good I ever got out of here was from the secret military space/air programs
>>
>>74920577
>because you actually create instead of just sit there and consume.
But you don't create anything worth shit. You aren't Beethoven. You aren't Da Vinci. You're creating trash which is arguably worse than not creating anything at all.
>>
>>74920683
I'll just report them for abuse. /v/ must understand that they are for video game related information.
>>
File: 1417715573040.jpg (18 KB, 275x253) Image search: [Google]
1417715573040.jpg
18 KB, 275x253
>>74920898
>I'm not already born a master artist, so I might as well not even try and just play video games all day

Wow, you must be so successful
>>
File: hurp.png (3 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
hurp.png
3 KB, 222x211
>>74919987
>without getting off my ass and staring at a TV for dozens of hours

>Hook laptop to big flatscreen TV via HDMI cable.
>Plug in keyboard, drawing tablet, whatever, ect.
>Choose comfy chair to sit in.

That's what I do anyway. I get to draw stuff AND waste away on a recliner in front of a TV!
>>
>>74917950
The girl from their other game is a fucking dike, this is to be expected. Naughty dog is Sony's own developer that makes shit games that sell a lot for no reason
>>
>>74920582

Stop arguing with me in the other thread and go back to cuck posting manchild
>>
File: 1424043444791.png (122 KB, 349x320) Image search: [Google]
1424043444791.png
122 KB, 349x320
>>74917950

Sounds like a fanfiction on how he's fighting misogyny so he can brag to all his liberal friends about how what he does makes a difference.
>>
>>74917950
/v/ is a reddit hole along with /co/ and /tv/ now
>>
Remember the fight with the Boss at the end of MGS3? How awesome it was?

You will never see that ever gain cause sjws won't allow it.
>>
>>74921027
Heh.

Well, at least you're creating something of potential merit.
>>
File: 1432411931906.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432411931906.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>>74917950
>>74920005
>>74920354
This is the fucking problem with this. God, haven't even played Uncharted 4 and don't plan to, but this is their identity politics bullshit.

"OH WOW THIS TESTER WAS RACIST AND SEXIST AND AND AND"

No, it was fucking awfully written and you did it for brownie points. That's why he was pissed off, you niggerfaggot.

Fuck. "OH IT'S DRAKES DAUGHTER." So at some point, he fucked and inpregnated some black chick we never saw like twenty years a go and had a kid with her, and now she comes back for revenge. That's just awful fucking writing. It isn't sexist/racist/misogynistic/bigoted/hateful/fascist to fucking criticize it.

God I hate the modern day. We need a good war.
>>
>>74920908

...and it's gone. Looks like you're stuck with us.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (30 KB, 1034x101) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
30 KB, 1034x101
>>74921089
also /b/ & /pol/
>>
fggt mods deleted it

made another

op dont settle for this and join me in retaking videogames

videogames is for discussion of video games

this isnt politics and doesnt belong here

>>>/v/338688754
>>
>>74921203

No we're stuck with him and his faggot impotent rage, maybe he's firing up proxies to raid/v/ or something and will go away
>>
>>74920937
Master artists are in a different league, it's clear that they're geniuses at an early age. Not everyone can be a master, or even good, at anything. A /pol/ user should know that better than anybody, no one is equal.
But no, continue wasting your time on a hobby that just creates waste. You'll be able to sell your paintings for millions or set up multi-million dollar record deals. Maybe if you keep up the false hope you'll actually get somewhere!
I'll be over here enjoying my hobbies.
>>
>>74921257
who the fuck goes /b/
>>
Whos the faggot saying nobody on pol plays video games because its degenerate? You're retarded as fuck
>>
Uncharted is barely a game anyway, it's 13 hours of gameplay at best. Most of your time will be spent running around, trying to control the shitty aiming to shoot enemies, and solving cheesy puzzles reminiscent of tomb raider from the 90s. It is only being talked about because the ps4 has virtually no games so they have to cling on to whatever they can to try and sell their shitbox potatostations. It's a moviegame with a shit plot, hollow characters and forgettable gameplay. The sjw shit is to be expected, AAA releases have to please everyone to maximize profits which is why the sjw crybaby point of view is always taken into account. Just more of the same old bullshit, it will be even worse in 5.
>>
>>74921148
>Fuck. "OH IT'S DRAKES DAUGHTER." So at some point, he fucked and inpregnated some black chick we never saw like twenty years a go and had a kid with her,
It's not drake's daughter, after the ending there's a timeskip where you walk around as his daughter (who he had with a white woman, the main heroine).
The black woman who don't need no man is just some random black chick who's super strong and can take on two physically fit men on at the same time without a sweat.
>>
/v/ is as full of sjws as /co/ is.
>>
File: Board popularity.png (433 KB, 7823x4248) Image search: [Google]
Board popularity.png
433 KB, 7823x4248
>>74921350
It's the most popular board on 4chan
>>
I didn't mind the female roles in Uncharted 4. I just hate the gay interracial lrelationship crap they try shoving down our throats like in The Last of Us DLC.

I'm still waiting for Ubisoft or EA to created a game with a transsexual protagonist, they made plenty of dominant black roles so far.
>>
File: 1380547-picture_7.png (946 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1380547-picture_7.png
946 KB, 1280x800
>>74920219
Because he is Max Payne.
>>
>>74921606
/tg/ and /g/ sound just as bad
don't let them tell you otherwise
>>
>>74921281
>politics invading entertainment mediums to push agendas isn't politics

Fuck you, nigger. This shit is important and it'll keep spreading to every facet of life if you let it.

They come for vidya
>pft who cares vidya is for manchildren anyway
They come for television
>pft who cares television is for losers anyway
They come for films
>pft who cares, film is for plebs anyway
They come for every medium people use to escape and enjoy, and now there's nowhere left untouched by the leftist, SJW agenda.

What are you gonna say then? Pft life is for cucks anyway? Fuck off, idiot. At some point shit has to stop or it'll just keep going.
>>
>>74917950
So they admit to having sexist assholes working for them, who demand that every character be changed into a female.
How retarded are they? Purposely changing the race and gender of characters for political reasons is exactly what sexism and racism is about. Jesus Christ, these fucks are delusional.
>>
>Shitty normie game made for faggots who jerk off to a faggot console who's main target is weebshits is going leftist
I almost don't even care since only about 10% of the industry actually makes non-garbage and gives no fucks about politics and no amount of crying bleeding vaginas are going to change their minds about how they run their businesses or make their products because they don't give a shit
>>
>>74921530
I'd honestly love a game where you play as Sully in the 60's, shooting commies and slapping women.
>>
>>74919946
Personally I'm happy with less gunfights and less drawn out climbing sequences like in 1 & 2. The stealth capabilities in 4 were just amazing. Taking down entire squads without firing a shot is an incredible time. But yes, it was very cinematic. Sometimes I forgot I was playing because I was so used to watching
>>
File: 1449973634437.jpg (12 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1449973634437.jpg
12 KB, 300x224
>>74921570
Oh. Well, that was misleadingly written in the article.

That's still awful fucking writing for SJW brownie points, though.

I hope they some day realize they are just creating racists this way. People are getting fucking pissed off and annoyed with how incessant and pretentious they are acting, and choose racial hate over dealing with or buying their stupid bullshit.

Same thing with BLM, same thing with Trayboon, all over the media right now. They're the ones trying to make a fucking race war and they don't even know it.
>>
>>74921281
I guess we can only talk about it here.

This honestly depressed me more than the OP story.
>>
>>74921350
first time redditors and other cancer looking for le ebin 4chans

then they move up to /pol/, /tv/, /v/ and so on. Last year the only boards somehow holding on were the elitist ones, now since redditors simply reply to each other, even those can't keep them out
>>
>>74917950
>. He was cursing, “Not you, too, Naughty Dog! Goddammit

Only guy with balls I guess
>>
>stupid shit director doesn't take the ring off the stupid nigger bitch's finger
>doesn't know that fighting with rings on means you'll probably lose your fingers or get them caught in shit leading to you having the shit beat out of you
>>
>>74921706
>implying im a degenrate who lets consumable media influence my life

get a real hobby fggt
>>
>>74921570
>The black woman who don't need no man is just some random black chick who's super strong and can take on two physically fit men on at the same time without a sweat.
DRAKE YOU HAVE TO RUN A TRAIN ON HER
>>
Druckmann

more like Cuckmann amirite

No seriously - was looking forwards to this game, haven't had the time to play it - might not pick it up now.

Neil just felt it was necessary for Nate to get the shit kicked out of him by a strong womyn - I wander what kind of porn he watches
>>
>>74917950
The fuck do you want us to do about it?

Yeah, they're pandering and they have been this is nothing new. Everyone seems to love it, it's not going to stop anytime soon. And /v/ has been wanting a video industry crash for years now. Just don't give them money.
>>
>>74921810
lets take this up to hiro; this shit shouldnt fly.

/v/ is the board to discuss videogames and if you cant do that then whats the point of it

no wonder why infinity chan is better
>>
>>74921667
man it's quite shocking how popular reddit is on here
heart skipped a beat looking how big /vg/ is
>>
File: purity.png (886 KB, 600x782) Image search: [Google]
purity.png
886 KB, 600x782
>>74917950
How do they not get that motivation is everything?
We don't hate women, we hate tokenism.
>>
naughty dog is full of cucks

more news at 10
>>
Druckmann? More like Dreckmann... Am I right??
>>
>>74921094
It's true.

This is basically affirmative action but with writing and I will lose respect for female characters because of it. I don't give a fuck if that's prejudiced, I will not sit by and treat every character equally when certain characters have cheated their way into the script due to hack liberal writers.
>>
>>74917950
>playing this trash and not the Witcher 3
>non-cucked storyline where women are generally useless and get raped
unless they're sorceress's who are basically geniuses compared to the regular serf woman
also geralts beard is badass
>>
Dark souls 3 was pretty good.
I got the ending where you give the fire keeper the eyes and see the world burn out with her.
>>
>>74921281
>>74921810
>>74921970
/v/ is for video games, not drama. If you want to complain about sjws doing some shit, post it on /pol/. 'nuff said
>>
>He was cursing, “Not you, too, Naughty Dog! Goddammit. I guess I’m done with Uncharted, if you guys ever make another one, with his daughter. This fucking bullshit.”

not even the most autistic of /v/irgins would say this, it sounds fake as fuck
>>
>>74922092
>storyline where women are generally useless and get raped
except every 2nd woman you meet is either a powerful sorceress who could castrate you magically or mary sue tier cirilla who has the powers of an elder god or some shit
>>
>>74922158
/pol/ is for politics

this has nothing to do with politics

fuck off and deal with it fggt
>>
File: 1463875448775.jpg (245 KB, 570x845) Image search: [Google]
1463875448775.jpg
245 KB, 570x845
>>74918947
>Red Dead Redemption
>Rockstar
No even close
The Red Dead series was made by Angel studios and then those faggots at Take-Two bought them out and changed their name
Rockstar has nothing to do with Red Dead
Fyi Angel Studios created midnight club, Midtown madness, and built the Rage engine which is the only reason GTA wasn't always dogshit
Rockstar is good, fuck outta here
>>
>>74917950
>caring about videogames and "muh Western gaming industry"
>
>>
>>74922158
/v/ is for reddit.
/a/ doesn't need mods regulating it constantly because they self-regulate using tactical peer pressure.
/v/ does because the majority of them are children and as such need babysitters.
cyka blyat.
>>
>>74920354
Shit writing full of plot holes

>Only there for treasure to fix up her company
>Use more money on massive rhodesian tnt manufacturer army full of military vehicles, equipment, ships, and explosives for annihilating entire churches and african communities than you could possibly get from rusted pirate treasure
>Lead entire countless of her soldiers to die over pirate treasure and bankrupted company just to leave in the end with a bag full of treasure.
>Destroy entire cliffside w/church and african city but can't handle blocked passage to pirate ship because it's too risky
>>
>>74922260
sjw's infesting video games and pushing feminism on everything? Yeah sorry thats political.
>>
>>74917950
I don't see the problem here
>>
File: 1433393290863.png (6 KB, 488x585) Image search: [Google]
1433393290863.png
6 KB, 488x585
>>74922260
>>
>>74922260
reddit mods on /v/ don't allow things like this though
>>
>>74922170
It is fake.
>>
File: gamergate collusion.png (473 KB, 919x850) Image search: [Google]
gamergate collusion.png
473 KB, 919x850
>whores get bored and decide to le ebin raid video games
>accuse some choice people of sexism out of the blue
>video games ain't havin' it
>instead of just leaving it alone, they tell the beehive it needed kicked instead of apologizing for kicking it
>mass exodus but not really into 1+1+2+3+1chan
I don't know where these subhumans would go if they weren't shitting up video games, but they need to leave.
>attempt to talk about GG anywhere
>get shouted down by a gaggle of white knights screaming "it was never about ethics" and "muhsoggyknee"
>tfw there are still /v/tards who think this shit is limited to video games
>>
File: BIgiG5FCcAEDyxK.jpg (49 KB, 599x411) Image search: [Google]
BIgiG5FCcAEDyxK.jpg
49 KB, 599x411
>>74922092

Didn't cdpr put some trannys into their latest dlc? It seems like Japan is the only place that still keeps their politics bullshit out of gaming, which is why the cuckold gaming media loves shitting on them. Good thing the Japs don't give a fuck (pic related).
>>
>>74922287
They all work for Rockstar now so it's a Rockstar game, also they developed the rage engine in the mid 2000s so it has been used on a shit load of games. Who gives a fuck? Your autism is showing.
>>
>>74922472

The story itself is probably made up by Cuckmann, the interview itself isn't. It's up on shitaku right now.
>>
>>74922512
i fucking hate the words gamer and gaming
>>
>>74922554
>Didn't cdpr put some trannys into their latest dlc?
no
>>
>>74922554
Japan put a tranny in their games ages ago.
Go look up Poison from final fight.
>>
File: 14398318232132.jpg (59 KB, 589x545) Image search: [Google]
14398318232132.jpg
59 KB, 589x545
I've never seen a women actually good at games, be it real life or twitch or any crap like that. Sure, there are dedicated ones, some who actually like it in the midst of an army of attention whores, but none of them that good at it.

I suppose they lack the dedication and autism men have for it. I'm surprised they even care enough about it.
>>
>>74921965
I watched a clip of the fight on Youtube. The cunt literally beats up two white men, and it's not even a cutscene. It's literally a part of the gameplay where you can't win.
>>
>>74920676

>as a X i actually Y

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>74922741
makes me laugh how you just know that
>>
>>74919449
I thought the Jews invested anime to do the same exact thing that video games are doing to society
>>
File: 1446572911894375.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1100) Image search: [Google]
1446572911894375.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1100
Remember a few years ago we used to laugh at the sjw's on tumblr and say 'lol no games will never change to ur shit because nobody would buy it'

Now sjw's have infiltrated all levels of many game developer companies and affecting all our games. Still not sure who buys them though, I don't.

Overwatch is as close as it gets for me and thats only because I love the gameplay and I think its hilarious that the diversity is a stereotypical insult to countries that the characters are supposed to represent. The asian characters are stereo typical ninjas with dragon powers. The china girl is a fatty (top fucking kek), the russian is a pink haired steroid juicing butch bull dyke when russia hates homos and the aussie toons are mad max clones that say gday cobber.

>pic related, a brasilian lmao
>>
>>74922741
Not actually a tranny, devs were forced to say she was so they wouldn't be harassed by the "muh violence against women" crowd.
>>
>>74922741
Not true. It was a regular woman in the Japanese version and our retarded western feminists lost their shit seeming their kids use a woman as a punching bag in the game. Under pressure, Capcom basically said, "Uhhhh... UHHHHHH... ITS A MAN!" And for some reason, that made it okay to pummel someone to death.
>>
>>74922741
Wasn't Poison a basic mob that you would beat up and kill over and over?

Also, doesn't Uncharted 4 have plenty of mercenaries that you kill, who are all male? Apparently female characters in western games can only be strong heroes. Never basic killable mobs. They have to be male.
>>
>>74922741

Poison was never pandering to anyone though, especially since those movements weren't even a part of gaming back when Final Fight came out. He was also a villain and the player could beat the shit out of him. Good luck finding a Western game that lets you do that.
>>
File: women and everything.png (465 KB, 683x984) Image search: [Google]
women and everything.png
465 KB, 683x984
>>74922700
Check'd bongistan, but yes, it's really lost it's meaning because any normalfag with a phone, any 9 year old watching clickbait videos of kids screaming in minecraft, and any pee bottling WoW player with sixteen thousand hours can all be under the umbrella term ""Gamer""
It's always extremely cringeworthy, too.
>>74922778
You suppose correctly.
>>
Hol' up, hol' up. Isn't the purpose of focus testers to make sure the people that will hypothetically buy your game will not think it sucks arse?

And isn't it axiomatic in business that if you have one dude complain about something then like 15,000 dudes thought it was shit too but didn't bother saying anything about it?
>>
>>74922811
>I watched a clip of the fight on Youtube. The cunt literally beats up two white men, and it's not even a cutscene. It's literally a part of the gameplay where you can't win.

Why do they do this shit? It's not like their are thousands of young african-american girls running out to buy this game - even if they knew this was in it, they wouldn't buy it anyways

Who is this shit for? Just the cucks?
>>
> constantly she will ask, “What if it was a girl?” And I’m like, Oh, I didn’t think about that. Let me think, does that affect or change anything? No? Cool

of course men and women are 100% identical in every way. literally.
>>
>>74922915
just looks like a gayer team fortress
>>
>>74922976
Wouldn't beating up a tranny be worse than beating up a woman?
>>
>>74922260
>>74922298
>/pol/ is for politics
/pol/ is for whatever the mods specify /pol/ is for. /v/ is also for whatever the mods specify /v/ is for
>>
>>74921878
You're irrelevant, idiot. It's what large groups of people do that's a problem that needs to be discussed and fixed. You don't watch TV, movie, read books or play video games? Good for you, faggot. Everyone else does so this is a problem.
>>
>>74917950
>Thoughts?
Naughty dog makes awesome games. Feminism, or not, I don't care.

Uncharted 4 is cool.
Last of Us is a masterpiece.
Can't wait for Last of Us 2, hope they'll announce it at this E3
>>
>>74922741
>originally conceived as a female thug in Final Fight and part of the game's antagonist group, Mad Gear, concerns during the game's development about reactions from North American audiences to fighting women, resulted in the character being re-imagined as a newhalf.

Pretty silly stuff. I wonder how many other games were affected like this for NA localization.
>>
>>74923070
>Who is this shit for? Just the cucks?
Yes. They put this shit in games with a primarily white male fanbase.
>>
>>74923048
being progressive and preventing microagressions trumps business sense. this is why everything this developer makes is going to be shit and he'll go out of business.
>>
The most bullshit part of UC4 was at the end of the fight between the Drake bros and Nadine and drake plummets at least 10-15 feet from above and punches her so hard the ground breaks beneath them. They all fall down on some rocky outcropping and Nate is hurt. But Nadine just strolls over to him and kicks him in the ribs like she wasn't just cracked with a fist from the heavens and collapsed on some rocks. Fucking hack writing.
>>
>>74923070
>Why do they do this shit?

Appeasing gaming media which is largely SJWs that wish they wrote for Salon but were not good enough at being SJWs to get a post they actually wanted.
>>
>>74923048
Kind of.

Businesses aren't stupid. They know it's impossible to please everyone, so one guy out of a hundred that didn't like it falls well within projections.
>>
>>74923151
also, all threads are the same no matter where they're posted. Why are you getting shitty just because part of the URL reads "/pol/" instead of "/v/"? deal with it fggt
>>
File: SJW comic.jpg (229 KB, 599x921) Image search: [Google]
SJW comic.jpg
229 KB, 599x921
>>74923070
I think the reasoning is:
>be devs
>make game with SJW themes
>get showered with SJW internet praise
>#hashtags O EMM GEE
>????
>profit

This is sorta what comic books thought as well, until they alienated their core audience and tanked sales despite a lot of internet noise about equality
>>
File: 1405949408157.gif (441 KB, 346x368) Image search: [Google]
1405949408157.gif
441 KB, 346x368
>>74923175
>Last of Us is a masterpiece.
>>
File: ௵.png (11 KB, 204x172) Image search: [Google]
௵.png
11 KB, 204x172
>>74922915
>pic related, a brasilian lmao

KEK
>>
>>74922996
You can kill innocent women in GTA, but yeah it's never part of a story or mission really. I remember there was the beginning to one of the cod games where you gunned down a fuck load of people in an airport... not sure which one it was, but yeah there's no way that shit would fly now.
>>
>>74917950
If you don't like SJW shit, don't play games with SJW shit. If all games have SJW shit, make games that don't. This is hardly an issue.
>>
>>74917950
game was a rushed mess
uncharted 2 mp was the series high point
>>
>>74922778
It probably goes down to base human nature.
A woman will almost always be able to find a mate because they're the only way for a man to pass his genes down.
A bad man will not be able to find a mate unless he's forceful/lucky as fuck.
So the bad women don't check out of society/reproduction as much as the bad man would, the bad man would just divert his attention to something else.
Or maybe it's because games tend to center around violence/strategy which men needed to be good at to survive many years ago.
>>
>>74923291
This is so beautifully spot on. Modern game writers are using the position as a springboard to get into other writing gigs.

IGN was once a dumping ground for Maxim applicants to see if they had writing ability.
>>
>>74921975
>/vg/ is reddit

Nice meme. But first, tell me where else I go on this site to find hentai games?
>>
>>74923366
gaytaku will just say your game is totally rayciss or something and all media would follow suit
>>
>>74918303
This desu

Anything by Naughty Dog that isn't Crash is le cinematic garbage
>>
>>74923361
that was modern warfare 2. it was totally PC because it was evil russians getting massacred, not PoC
>>
Gaming is done, it was the last entertainment medium not dominated an ruined by cuckoldry until these last few years.
>>
File: polygon plays doom2.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
polygon plays doom2.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>74923048
not in the case of games like this that always move copies and get 10/10 reviews due to either being in bed with reviewers or because reviewers in general are worse than your 4 year old sister at video games. if it was some title that didn't have a known name or something it'd make a difference, and has before, but these people can basically do anything they want and it won't change sales. the only company that i can think of that actually got hit hard due to being such obnoxious SJW was bioware.
>>
>>74923471
depends on the game but there's obviously alot of spergs over there
>>
File: gamergate on v.png (670 KB, 878x1678) Image search: [Google]
gamergate on v.png
670 KB, 878x1678
>Can't even discuss it on /v/
Never forget.
>>
>>74923520
yeah, mainstream console cuck games have been shit for years now. there's tons of good indie games that you won't ever see in the lime light though
>>
>>74922915
>brazilian
>dreads
I hope they have a license for that cultural appropriation. But I guess he's black so it's ok.
>>
File: tf2.jpg (90 KB, 960x585) Image search: [Google]
tf2.jpg
90 KB, 960x585
>>74923533
>polygon """""""""plays"""""""""" doom 2
Surely this is satire.
>>
>>74923533
:( I'm still butthurt about console gaming dominating over PC. Looking at the state of things today is black pill as fuck.
>>
>>74923581
/cringe
>>
>Druckmann: When I’m introducing and describing a new character to our lead character concept artist, constantly she will ask, “What if it was a girl?” And I’m like, Oh, I didn’t think about that. Let me think, does that affect or change anything? No? Cool, that’s different. Yeah, let’s do it.
>constantly she will ask
>she

Yeah this wasn't politically motivated. There's 1 girl for every 20 guy concept artists. ND is so insincere it's hilarious.
>>
File: 1314969734191.jpg (14 KB, 353x354) Image search: [Google]
1314969734191.jpg
14 KB, 353x354
>>74923318
What they think
>HAHA LOOK SUCH A POWER FANTASY I LOVE IT WOW FUCK THAT GUY FUCK THE PATRIARCHY SOCIAL JUSTICE YEAAAAH

What everyone else sees
>They call us the violent ones then do this shit. What a bunch of crazy fucking cunts.

Bonus
>Oh wow, violent power fantasies are so misogynistic and evil and racist and xenophobic and islaophobic and hateful and stupid and sexist and misogynistic how can you dare buy or enjoy those things wow you shitlord
>YEAAAAH BASH HIS HEAD IN POWER FANTASY WHOOO SOCIAL JUSTICE YEAH FUCK YOU SHITLORD

We need a good war and we need some sexist fucking social standards, because I'm done with this shit. I don't want women back to Victorian standards and actual oppression, but the logical conclusion of leftism is going to drive me fucking insane otherwise.
>>
>>74921331
You are 100% the most retarded, naive, and ignorant individual with regard to art that I have ever found on this board. I don't know about any other pursuit, but the masters of the art fields are only successful through hard, hard work and investment in time. Were Picasso and Mozart geniuses? Sure. But they put sweat and blood into ever single moment of every single hour of every single day of their lives, furthering their skills. They didn't have their abilities magically granted to them at birth. The term "natural talent" is a bullshit term created by unmotivated faggots like you to describe the skills that other, more successful artists worked for for years. While not everyone will be Rembrant, they can still work hard and become good artists in their own right. They'll actually be productive and make something of value and culture, while you sit on your ass and remain a massive piece-of-shit drain on society. By assuming that "oh I'm not born 'talented' so I might as well not pursue any of my interests and got gud" you're slapping every single cultural legend in the face and sending the message that they didn't work for it, which is a damn cowardly lie.

Literally.
Go.
Kill.
Yourself.
You.
Cuntmunching.
Limp-dick.
FAGGOT.
>>
>>74923048
Yes, but they don't really care, if it's about a social issue.

I've noticed a pattern in the way they force feminism and minorities into movies and gaming. Obviously, having a female or minority main character is a risk, and might hurt sales. So what they do is that they use popular, established franchises, that are going to sell well regardless of what they do. So they put in female or minority characters in secondary roles, or try to build them up for future sequels. Uncharted 4 is a good example, because it's a wildly popular franchise. They knew people were going to buy it, so it was safe to put this bitch in. They also gave the protagonist a daughter, thereby setting up a sequel that could have a female protagonist.

It's also evident in Star Wars. They knew it was going to be a huge box office success, because they got the original cast to come back. It doesn't matter how bad it is, because Han Solo's prominent role alone would be enough to carry the movie. This gave them the opportunity to introduce female and black protagonists, and build them up for future movies. Without the original cast, I seriously doubt they would have gone with a woman and a black man as the heroes, as they simply wouldn't have been able to carry the movie.
>>
File: 1430086432707.png (42 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1430086432707.png
42 KB, 500x560
>>74917950
Neil Druckmann (born December 5, 1978) is an Israeli-American writer, creative director and programmer for the video game developer Naughty Dog
>Israeli-American
>>
>>74921148

Is that Nick Cave standing next to Iggy Pop?
I dont care about uncharted.
>>
>>74923533
Please tell me that isn't a real clip from Polygon's review. I understand it's been like 25 years but anyone in video games should know how to play Doom.
>>
File: polygon plays doom.webm (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
polygon plays doom.webm
3 MB, 500x280
>>74923471
that's what /vg/ is though. they cross link constantly and it's been that way since the board was created. the threads are glorified subplebbits
>>74923656
just look for the video
>>
>>74923329
Easily the best game of pastgen.
>>
File: 1297941162644.jpg (10 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1297941162644.jpg
10 KB, 250x237
>>74923581

Holy fuck the autism
>>
>>74923656
I guess you don't know the deliciousness of this story.

Arthur Gies said he never even played Doom, so it's not his gameplay footage.

He later revealed that it was actually his footage, you know, because he hadn't played it.

The guy still has a job. Must give a great reach around.
>>
>>74923489
Why does that matter? Publicity is publicity.
>>
File: Sam Max.jpg (78 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Sam Max.jpg
78 KB, 1024x768
>>74920219
Because he is
>>
>>74923581
gamergate was the 9/11 of /v/
people say it died before that which is true, but gg was the final nail
>>
>>74923132
back then they didn't have tranny politics like we do now.
>>
>>74923533
>>74923767
your gaming experience on thumbsticks

console FPSs practically need auto aim (all the early ones had it)
>>
>>74923361
>You can kill innocent women in GTA,
That's because the only other alternative would be to have every civ be a man, which would naturally be considered sexist.
>>
File: 1350648587387.jpg (38 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1350648587387.jpg
38 KB, 400x300
>>74923715
>>
File: 1442267484545.jpg (81 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
1442267484545.jpg
81 KB, 619x406
>>74922092
>walk into Whoreson Junior's house
>woman nailed to the wall outside his bedroom
>hot tub with 3 dead naked women in it in his room
>another woman hanging from the ceiling
>another dead woman on his bed
>he's having a necro orgy
>>
>>74923797
he's the same guy who is a turbo SJW but was outed as having subbed to suicide girls for like 8 years
>>
File: 1462023660426.gif (471 KB, 265x198) Image search: [Google]
1462023660426.gif
471 KB, 265x198
GET READY GOYS

NEXT ELDER SCROLLS CONFIRMED TO BE HAMMERFELL

NO NEED FOR WHITEY
>>
>>74923533
that was physically painful to watch
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 772x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 772x739
>>74923175
>Last of Us is a masterpiece.
Most retarded sentence in this entire thread. And that is saying something
>>
>>74918057
>Talking about Video games is Le Gamer gate

Fuck off you worthless monkey.
>>
>>74922885
There is also a Tranny in Chrono Trigger.
>>
File: 1443140942351.jpg (123 KB, 756x716) Image search: [Google]
1443140942351.jpg
123 KB, 756x716
WE
>>
>>74923913
"Surprise!"
>>
>>74923814
>A world out of time

a book about genetically mutated immortal children enslaving mankind on a post-apocalyptic earth.

What does it mean?
>>
>>74917950

Western gaming is just random generated shit on unreal engine these days. Let it die.
>>
>>74923767
>Playing Doom
>Standing still
Anyone ever stop moving playing the original Doom besides to check the map? The game was always so hectic I was always either strafing or sprinting. I would laugh if the new game brought back strafing with the ALT key.
>>
>>74923318
The free advertising you get from being progressive is probably worth millions.
>>
>>74923751
Yes, it is, in fact, Nick Cave and Iggy Pop. Enjoy.
>>
File: Girlwinsdudekek.jpg (41 KB, 380x358) Image search: [Google]
Girlwinsdudekek.jpg
41 KB, 380x358
>>74917950
I watched Shadbase play a few hours of it on Twitch and the game looked like a soap opera with almost no gameplay. It was just one long, slow, boring cutscene.

Calling that a video game should be criminal.
>>
>>74920542
Current console gaming is doing so poorly they're trying to force the idea of paying for multiple system upgrades a year into your cucked heads.

They literally want to take away the only reason sans controllers on certain games for not buying a PC.
>>
File: 1462764656316.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462764656316.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>74917950
>Does it change anything? No? Then let's do that
Doesn't that imply that said characters gender is inherently meaningless then? People's personalities aren't developed in a vacuum, it's a summation of every aspect about them, whether it's actually relevant or not. If you said your big female character could be a guy because the gender isn't important, I'm pretty sure Kotaku would slap that shit on the front page.
>Kicked out a focus tester
Still haven't seen what exactly the tester said, so it could be some fucktard straight from 4chan getting his realities confused, or just someone pointing out how silly watching a stick of a woman beat up on a guy who looks like he benches 2-3 her body weight.
>>
>>74923361
>but yeah there's no way that shit would fly now.
Pretty sure they released a patch that let you skip that part.
>>
>>74924060
stop buying McClap studio's modern war-shooter 12 and handegg simulator fiscal year 2016. there's loads of good games made in western countries, most of them are just not shoveled out by the major publishers.
>>
File: 1450474613553.jpg (250 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1450474613553.jpg
250 KB, 1366x768
>>74922915
Doesn't your average brazilian kind of look like this?
>>
>>74924108
Its okay when the Japs do it though.

(then again they are good at it and keep their shit interesting so its not really comparable)
>>
File: 1402075050942.png (721 KB, 495x923) Image search: [Google]
1402075050942.png
721 KB, 495x923
>>74923928
I'll just play Dunmer again anyway.
>>
>>74920859
>Sweden
>Nothing from /pol/ ever sunk into his cucked head

Well that's it then, guess I'm a #ProPepper now.
>>
>>74923652
Pretty much to be honest my famlam. Cultural appreciation is OK as long as its either female or black.

I forgot to say, the fat china girl also builds walls lel. They should have made the mexican, reaper build walls too.
>>
>>74921331
>Hobbies I don't mention cause you'll make fun of them

lol faggot
>>
>>74924085
Someone should make an undertale-tier progressive-pandering vidya game with a rape minigame easter egg so all the SJWs get triggered as fuck after spending all their dollarydoos
>>
>>74922193
90% of the women are helpless peasants. CDPR is pretty good about political correctness being from poland and all.

Also ciri has elder blood, she has special abilities but she isnt a mary sue.

If you want a mary sue look at O'Dimm
>>
>>74923777
excellent b8
>>
>>74920504
That's pretty funny. They're even cucked at goddamn video games.
>>
File: 4ChanTimeline.png (159 KB, 1300x552) Image search: [Google]
4ChanTimeline.png
159 KB, 1300x552
>>74921667
How recent is that?

Way back when, /b/ was the only board I'd visit, but it really started going to shit about 2009. Now it's just traps and bananas. I don't think it's as dominant a board here anymore.
>>
File: 1442701632718.png (450 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1442701632718.png
450 KB, 600x450
>>74917950
ND Actually had several "sexist" testers play their game. A lot of people think Nadine is a terrible character.

">Druckmann: When I’m introducing and describing a new character to our lead character concept artist, constantly she will ask, “What if it was a girl?” And I’m like, Oh, I didn’t think about that. Let me think, does that affect or change anything? No? Cool, that’s different. Yeah, let’s do it.
>Initially, in the epilogue, it was Nate’s son. Something similar happened with the mansion they go into. That was an old English guy’s house. She asked, Well, what if it was a woman?
>You have some sexist focus testers who were really upset by Nadine beating up Nate, and really upset at the end when it was Nate’s daughter. To the point where we had to ask one guy to leave. In his core, it just affected him. He was cursing, “Not you, too, Naughty Dog! Goddammit. I guess I’m done with Uncharted, if you guys ever make another one, with his daughter. This fucking bullshit.”

>And I was like, Wow, why does that matter?"

He said this in an interview. He's also a pretentious fuck based on how he gloats on twitter

https://twitter.com/Neil_Druckmann/status/717776834918637568?lang=en

>"but then it would be a welcome change. Not a compromise resulting from loud demands. Small but important distinction."

Don't forget his stupid decisions about removing Doughnut Drake from Uncharted 4 because it was "offensive". Also he supposedly was one of the reasons why Amy Henning (a really good writer in the gaming industry) left Naughty Dog. Apparently she was tired of the SJW bullcrap that Druckmann kept spewing and just left.
>>
>>74923533

Doom 4 looks good, but there is no way I'm paying 60 fucking dollars for a video game
>>
>>74921667
/tv/ is bigger than /a/ now
>>
>>74923928
ELDER SCROLLS VI: WE WUZ MUDSLIMEZ CONFIRMED
>>
File: 1458240291249.jpg (65 KB, 524x568) Image search: [Google]
1458240291249.jpg
65 KB, 524x568
>>74917950
>>74918045
Playstation developers and fans are pure degenerates.

There is a reason NeoGAF is known for both, being notorious Sony fanboys and degenerate SJW.
>>
File: SJWs on gamers.png (134 KB, 527x490) Image search: [Google]
SJWs on gamers.png
134 KB, 527x490
>wake up
>get reminded that life isnt a movie and the good guys dont win, even after being taunted to death by the bad guys
>tfw might never get their comeuppance if Trump doesnt win
>>
File: playstation fans.png (736 KB, 1136x862) Image search: [Google]
playstation fans.png
736 KB, 1136x862
>>74924529
>>
>>74917950
>>
>>74924270
No, that japs are equally bad at it. They might not have the political propaganda of western games, but with a handful of exceptions, it's basically anime in video game form, with effeminate, teenage protagonists.
>>
What are some non-cucked vidya and devs?
I know notch is
>>
>>74923767
>playing doom on console
my fucking sides

Every doom game you needed to constantly strafe and move to better locations. I hate consoles you can never fucking aim properly on an analogue stick.
>>
>>74924484
It's actually really, really fucking good. Rented it for a few days from a Red Box and I miss that shit. Can't wait for a price drop so I can blast some more demon mooks.
>>
>>74921281
I've made a few politics in games thread son /v/, just don't be so obnoxious about it. Just start a thread about the game and bring up the topic in question later in the thread. Mods on /v/ are fucking retards and have started banning people for the most minor of offenses. I literally got banned for calling someone a retard on /v/ a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>74924480
The worst part of all this unbelievable horseshit is that in the comment sections of the announcement I actually saw satirical comments like "what if it was a 70 year old blind one armed woman!" being followed up 10+ posts saying they'd love to play as that character.

White males and the hobbies they built are doomed.
>>
>>74918477
It won't completely crash. But a lot of studios are going to tank. Venture capitalists will take notice and lay down the law that games need to stay away from PC culture. 5 years, hopefully sooner. Ghostbusters and gamergate is scaring investors.
>>
>>74921667
This is outdated. /a/ is slow as shit now and /pol/ rivals /v/ in board traffic.
>>
File: hoped it was white people.png (129 KB, 1218x656) Image search: [Google]
hoped it was white people.png
129 KB, 1218x656
>>74924565
>>
Well that explains the completely out of place tumblr girl in the epilogue
That really fucking ruined it for me
>>
>>74924470
Anon, the amount of newfags that flock to /b/ for the ebin 4chin maymays is massive. It's like the Ellis Island for 9fags and ledditors coming to 4chan, this is where the first arrive before spreading to the other boards.
>>
>>74923175
>Last of Us is a masterpiece
TIL Russians have shit taste in vidya unless it has to do with CS
>>
File: 1436209579981.png (37 KB, 252x233) Image search: [Google]
1436209579981.png
37 KB, 252x233
>>74924238
Those are clearly a small minority, we all know latinos are single race with a default look.

You should learn more about different cultures, I mean, it's 2016, come on.
>>
>>74924637
Witcher 1-3, pretty much any 40k game, also look into grand strategy.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YROOgLD-wtU
>>
File: 142530234734.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
142530234734.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>74924637
Well, not this disgusting NeoGAF-approved 14 FPS rehash shit.
>>
>>74924604
>that entire "haha you were just tripping on drugs man oh and while you were out they stole our shit" part
>>
>>74924565
I'd have a one-night stand with it.
>>
>>74924637
CD Project games
Paradox Games (Mostly Vicky 2 and Hearts of Iron)
Most 90s shooters (Quake, Blood, Doom 1 and 2)
Pandemic Studios games
Mafia 1 and 2
GTA up to Vice City
Bohemia Interactive (Arma III)
Basically any Eastern European dev
>>
File: Mega_Man_X2_Box_Art.jpg (3 MB, 2099x1478) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Man_X2_Box_Art.jpg
3 MB, 2099x1478
>naughty dog makes another piece of shit game
>I don't care since not only did I not buy it, I've stopped buying new games in favor of building my /vr/ collection

Come home white man
>>
File: JUST FANTASY.jpg (96 KB, 856x444) Image search: [Google]
JUST FANTASY.jpg
96 KB, 856x444
>>74924745
>>
>>74922366
Wait a minute! Who's behind that post?
>>
Was Quantum Break shit? Max Payne 1+2 were some of my favorite games ever for gameplay and story. Alan Wake's gameplay was shit and I didn't finish the game but the story was pretty good. What the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1464053569480.jpg (42 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1464053569480.jpg
42 KB, 600x468
>>74924499
>mfw I watched /tv/ turn from a shit board into reddit 2.0
>check the catalog any time of the day now
>at least 2 cuck threads
>at least 3 black cock threads
>4 GOT generals at the same time
>another 11 GOT threads
>all other threads are either shit bait or memes
>even the decent threads are overrun with memes

Even the mods gave up, porn threads stay up for hours before getting cleaned.
>>
>>74923711
fuckin triggered kek
>>
>>74924790
>nignogaf
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221463
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1167629
>>
File: 3q5.png (21 KB, 1057x174) Image search: [Google]
3q5.png
21 KB, 1057x174
POL BTFO
>>
File: pedo.webm (3 MB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
pedo.webm
3 MB, 640x361
>>74924831
>>
>>74922158
>/v/ is for video games, not drama

LOL, someone seems to have never used /v/ in their life.
>>
>>74924923
he meant to say "ass kicking", no?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.