[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the fucking livestream to this? If Officer Ner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ..jpg (65 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
65 KB, 854x480
Where's the fucking livestream to this?

If Officer Nero was found not guilty, then that should start some clashes right?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/us/freddie-gray-trial-officer-edward-nero/
>>
>>74916648
bump
>>
Its dark, where is my next installment of Nigs at night.
>>
Why don't dindus start their riots by dogpiling a bank during open hours. they could haul off thousands and get away scott free if 50 of them enter it at the same time.

Instead they wait till midnight and steal some doritos from a liquor store
>>
>>74916648
rrvgf
>>
>>74916648
bump
>>
>>74916648
they're waiting for trumpo to get elected
it's gonna be national friendo
get
fuckin
ready
>>
File: baltimorecvs.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
baltimorecvs.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>74917556
Nah, the security guards at a bank would shoot. Anyways crime for blacks isn't really conducted for personal benefit like that, it's an impulsive thing, more of a cultural rite than an actual attempt to get the item in question. For example in Baltimore if you watch the rioting at CVS they take all sorts of retarded shit, I saw one guy running off with a bunch of colored pencils. He doesn't need those colored pencils, he's not gonna sell them, at best he might give them to one of his hoe's kids.
>>
>>74916648
Nah, it actually looks like nothing is gonna happen. CNN is just trying to stir up a happening because its good for ratings. Contemptible scum. I don't know if they realize a riot is good for Trump, it just redpills more people.

Unless they go full NWO and trigger riots across multiple cities at the same time which leads to martial law, emergency powers.... you know the rest.
>>
>>74921941
I am just a little surprised is all, but the political environments change over time, people are more aware than ever now about how fucked up the country really is.
>>
File: 1450148032194.jpg (661 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450148032194.jpg
661 KB, 1920x1200
>>74916648
it will happen when the convict the black cops but not the white ones.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.