[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: trudy.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
trudy.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
What did he mean by this?
>>
this is the same guy that said he wants to restore traditional canadian values.

His whole campaign was a pseudo national identity restoration and then he comes out and says this.

The worst part is that the other two major parties are even more cucked than he is. The only difference is the color of people that are going to be fucking you up the ass and devaluing your property.
>>
He means white societies and culture should be destroyed, to make way for hyperconsumerism and ignorant apathetic shitskin consumers so that jews running our corporations, media, and banks can make even more money.

He's a bluepilled idiot. Led around on a leash by jewish minders.
>>
>>74913923
Anyone ever notice the look in his eyes is always the same in every picture?

He never looks to have true enthusiasm. He never looks truly passionate or even caring about anything. He looks like he's constantly drugged up or stupid and just putting along in his life.

Almost every politician I have seen has some sort of emotion to their face

>Merkle: depression and hate

>Hillary: smugness and barley concealed contempt

>Trump:everything from elation to fury

>Jeb: loneliness and desperation

>Cruz: Jewish scheming and pastoral smiles

>Bernie: dementia and general anger

>Rubio: foam boi tier levels of immaturity and plastic face

but this guy? This guy has a constant stoned look to him that says "well like, I dunno... Just do like something progressive or something, you know? I guess at least hahaha :)"

Canada what the fuck is your leader on, Jesus Christ his blank soulless face just puts me on edge. He seems to be fumbling through every day, drawn to movement, light, and colors like a moth.
>>
>>74914592
It's because of the "dude weed lmao"
>>
>>74914711
was going to post this
the fucker is just high all the time
notice how his eyes are NEVER red?
he's got the visine ready
>>
>>74913923
With that bandana on his head he looks like the pure pwnage dude
>>
>>74913923
He means Canada has no culture
>>
>>74914592
Politicians are trained to be stone faced. They cannot allow anybody to know how they are feeling about any particular issue. They would be criticized for it otherwise.

They are not human.
>>
File: 1fa.jpg (69 KB, 645x790) Image search: [Google]
1fa.jpg
69 KB, 645x790
>>74913923
god fucking damnit trudeau
please just fuck off you and your father truly ruined this country
we used to be proud of our military and our nation but your family ruined that you fucking massive cuckold
>>
>>74913923
Just spouting the usual Globalist Agenda.

I.E. the complete dissolution of self-identity so that the common man is nothing more than a blank slate for which to be ordered around like a mule.

When you have nothing to defend, you have nothing to fight for.
>>
>postnational state

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>74914592
you can tell a lot about somebody by their eyes. it makes it easier if you cover up the bottom part of their face. compare trump to hillary. trumps eyes show a look of uplifting confident determination. hillarys eyes show a maniacal witch
>>
File: prison mike.png (393 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
prison mike.png
393 KB, 700x393
>>74913923
>>
File: Cuck my Canada up.jpg (667 KB, 1199x806) Image search: [Google]
Cuck my Canada up.jpg
667 KB, 1199x806
>>74913923
>Just(in) fuck-my-shit-up-senpai Trudeau
he means he will let tyrannies of the minorities relish while suppressing the silent majority, until those tyrranies run into one another, like SJW, Feminazis and LGBTBBQLMAOGG smash into "moderate" stone-age Muslims and Sharia law, leading to the inevitable clash of those "cultures" and the fiery shitstorm of a collapse of the county, while we all sit there and watch it burn like Fort Mac, doped up on legal cannabis and resigned to our fate

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END!
THIS IS THE GREAT MAPLE KEKENING!
>>
Daily reminder that liberal doublespeak is code for white genocide.

It's literally in the best interest of shitskins to ensure the white race survives, otherwise all their free gibsmedats are going to disappear.
>>
>>74915090
No this is different, this isn't stone faced confidence, this is literally so much weed smoke he has lost all semblance of personality and coherent thought.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.