[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urban Outfitters is Out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What in heavens sake I went to this store because I remembered it was sort of trendy and fashionable last time I was visiting friends in Seattle

However I forgot that my friends are actually liberals, dear God in Heaven have mercy for friends and dogs cats etc that have been liberal but they can't be blamed

I have found out that the cause of the liberal defecation in our society has come from one corporate entity known as The Urbane Outfitters well I al just absolutely haram at this familia desu sudoku yumimoku roku dindu
>>
>>74913598
> charge 50$ for a low quality tshirt
> surprised its a liberal fedora store
>>
Urban Outfitters is overpriced shit

Liberals actually hate them too because they sell some shirt with an injun headdress on it, which is "appropriation". Also a shirt with a printing of Kurt Cobain's suicide note, and a Columbine (I think, some school that got shot up) shirt with blood stain marks on it, they kind of suck all around.
>>
Is this a reddit thread?
>>
>>74913819
Yes I can attest to this. All of the other shirts were ripped up sweatpants
>>
>>74913598
>these people would rather have underwood over trump
what the fuck is wrong with these people, underwood is more redpilled than trump and gives even less fucks
>>
>>74913598
That's too bad, I walk by their store everyday they have really nice looking modest dresses in the windows
>>
>>74913598
>make a little red book spoof
>put trump on it instead of Bernie.

these people cant even parody right.
>>
>>74913598
>goes to fag store.
Wtfsmoke did you expect?
>>
>>74913961
no, OP is just female.
>>
>>74913598
I go to urban outfitters sometimes with my redpilled black gf to get some clothes for her. the place is a big liberal shithole though and they will try to sell you '''vintage''' polaroids for like $150 that you can find on ebay for $25. but if you are still reading this and believe me all I have to part is pretty much any retail store is filled with liberals who don't do much for society so the incident you encountered is probably just some buttmad faggot thinking about his future $15/hr under bernie and desperate to sell his merch that his store probably sells a bunch of due to hipsters in general. damn I hate urban outfitters. if it wasn't for the stupid impossible film packs and lace underwear I wouldn't browse this shit store.
>>
File: bringo.jpg (27 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
bringo.jpg
27 KB, 500x252
>>74913598
>IDK NOT TRUMP THO

This is why I want Trump.
>>
>>74913819
Sounds like Culture Kings. That store is so overpriced, it's hilarious. I guess black people will really buy anything just to copy the hood life over in America.
>>
>>74914621
No you see Mao was bad and Trump is bad so putting Trump's face on it is a lot funnier
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.