[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work in fast food and live on my own. Needless to say I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12
I work in fast food and live on my own. Needless to say I don't have the money to go to college and get an education.

Why would someone like me vote for trump? What reason do I have?
>>
>>74913033

People like you vote?
7-11 exists because you can't remember you'll be hungry after smoking pot.
>>
So your boss can get another yacht before summer...

If you don't like that GTFO of /pol/ faggot.
>>
get a better job
Walmart is pay $11/hr for night shift
plenty of factories and warehouses pay up to $15/hr
>>
>>74913033
Hi, I'm an educated white male in a STEM field, living on my own. Needless to say I have money and attend college.

Why would someone like me vote for trump? What reason do I have?
>>
>>74913033
Kill yourself. Dead weight on society.
>>
>>74915289
So your college owners can get another yacht before summer...

If you don't like that GTFO of /pol/ faggot.
>>
>>74913033

Competition from beaners. I dont thrust Trump much, but you are one of the few who actually has a reason.
>>
File: 1452379659144.jpg (222 KB, 1006x885) Image search: [Google]
1452379659144.jpg
222 KB, 1006x885
>>74915308
great reason right there, complete logical sense.
>>
>>74913033

Vote for Hillary or Bernie and your job will be automated when minimum wage goes to $15 an hour.

Then you can live on your own under a bridge.
>>
>>74913033
You shouldn't vote. You should just kill yourself instead.
>>
>>74913033
Apply for the Jewnopoulos Privilege Grant.
>>
>>74913033
Because if you don't the liberal economic policies will continue pushing your employer to replace you and your coworkers with robots that can do your job much better, more efficiently, far cheaper, and consistently than you ever could.

TL;DR vote for Trump if you don't want your job to be given to a robot.
>>
>>74915412
OH LOOK, some pleb in china still has internet, gtfo of /pol/ faggot. before your fascist government van's your ass.
>>
>>74913033
It's not that fucking hard to file fafsa and get a loan.
>>
>>74915557
if your job can be done by a robot you are retarded.
>>
>>74915412
Don't recognize this flag, what are you?
>>
>>74915640
>see trump supporters
>>
File: 1421798686650.png (186 KB, 393x438) Image search: [Google]
1421798686650.png
186 KB, 393x438
>>74913033
>bernie/shillary gets in office
>government forces businesses like fast food chains to pay $15/hr
>you get replaced by a machine asap and now have 0 non-government income

>Trump gets into office
>minimum wage is removed(LOL)/lowered and you get to keep your job (might get paid more as well) and perhaps more jobs will be open to you because free market principles

>mfw either way economy crashes because USD has no real value ($20+ TRILLION IN DEBT + 200+ TRILLION IN UNFUNDED LIABILITIES)
>>
>>74915568
>>74915649
>American education

Can't wait for Trump to win so all burgies will be a copy of you, morons.
>>
File: 1257812673466.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1257812673466.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>I don't have the money to spend 5 minutes submitting a FAFSA application
>>
>>74913033
Trump is literally the best candidate for the working class. He's the only one who wants to try and stop globalism and prevent jobs from leaving the country. If we can build a new manufacturing base here, people like you can get better jobs and make a decent living. Trade policies like NAFTA have decimated the working class.
>>
>>74915478
Lol those jobs are gonna get automated regardless of minimum wage increases you dumb corporate bootlicking cuck.
>>
>>74913033
College will accomplish nothing for you. Also, if you're that poor, financial aid should cover an entire college education for you anyways. Are you too stupid to apply for grants or something?
>>
And anon, he will get big companies to stop avoiding paying tax or get them to come back to the United States and pay a living wage, instead of slave labor. You may say, "won't that raise prices" yes, but it will make the economy function more efficiently. Prices go up a bit, but Americans are making more money=they're able to still afford it and get out of the hole.
>>
>>74915802
Fuck off nigger not everyone knows every flag that is on this board faggot, it was a question, guess i'll go find out for myself
>>
>>74915802
I'm sorry my can't hear you over MUH drone strikes. If trump wins I hope you survive.
>>
>>74915175
harsh
>>
>>74913033

Do you have a passion that you can turn into a business?

If so, vote for Trump. Business is his passion.

I own my own business but I am not quite like Trump. Trump likes 'business'. Whereas I like my 'business'.

If you have something you love and it is something you can make money at, do it.
>>
>>74915964
morocco
>>
>>74913033
I recently got a job with Verizon. Not only do they offer me health care right out the gate, but they're also willing to boot me $8000 annually to study IT, and I intend to sign up for classes as early as possible. The only stipulation is I work for Verizon a year, but I intended to stay as long as I can to move up as high as possible.

I make $15.50/hr to sit on the phone and deal with peoples' billing. It's piss easy, and they let me use my cellphone to play games and browse 4chan all day between calls. It's great.

If you can deal with disgruntled people once or twice a day, you're good to go. Most folks I speak with are amicable.
>>
>>74916026
Thanks anon
>>
>>74915545
Says the faggot living in mommy and daddies house. I'm sure you'll be real rich someday junior.

Now make up some shit about your "six figures"
>>
>>74913033
are you white? if your white then liberals are set to oppress you because of their own greed. the funny thing is they wont get much. 0.5% gdp growth last quarter and all last year was shit

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/glance.htm
>>
>>74915308
im about to go get some fast food right now. this guy is not useless.
>>
>>74915964
It's Morocco. Oldest ally.

>>74915986
Real talk: Trump is a peaceful guy, I'm afraid of Hillary, I heard Kissinger used to give her lessons and oral sex.

>>74916007
Reality is harsh...
>>
>>74913033
Well if a Democrat wins you're going to lose your job to either some wetback or automation after they raise the minimum wage.

Have fun.
>>
>>74916097
Ya, if you hover over the flag it will say the country name, I should have done it the first time, but morocco is even less important than china so idgaf frfr.
>>
>>74913033
Lower taxes for you which is better in the long run...

But hey, we are all about instant gratification these days so I can see why Bernouts want their old man security blanket gimme dats NOW
>>
>>74913033
He's going to kick out all the wetbacks. You will have no trouble getting a great job then. Unemployment will hit all-time lows.
>>
>>74913033
its called a fucking loan faggot, now grow up and act like an adult you dumb nigger.
>>
>>74916242
On mobile, on the train currently
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>74913033

Because Paco and Pedro and Juan and Jesus are gonna come take away your fast food job and every other job you can do, turning you into a homeless methhead who breaks into cars and steals radios to support your habit.

You either vote for Trump to keep American jobs for WHITE Americans, not illegals, immigrants or anchor babies, OR you fucking die.
>>
If you make less than 25k no taxes. And you can at least go get a 2 yeart degree with Pell grant.
>>
>>74916329
gotcha.
>>
>>74913033
>What reason do I have?

no taxes for people making under 30K

you'll keep your entire paycheck
>>
>>74913033
You also cant afford gas to go vote for Hillary or Bernie so i dont really care what the fuck you do
>>
File: justwatchin.jpg (105 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
justwatchin.jpg
105 KB, 720x479
>>74913033
He will remove illegals and welfare so the economy will pick up and good paying jobs will be more attainable. Also dude go to community college for like 2.5k a semester and study HVAC for 2 years and then make 80k and complain about how high taxes are and vote for trump

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/vote-for-trump

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/good-goy

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/vote-for-trump
>>
>>74916247
I'm sure you think roads and electricity are a waste of tax money too, fucking libtards never understand they would be dead without government.
>>
>>74913033
You qualify for pell grant, which will more than pay for a 2yr degree.

Do your fafsa and apply to community college.

Go for a trade or accounting or something you can get a job in. Keep working while going to school, try hard, and get promoted to shift lead. Use your shift lead experience to pad your resume.

Vote Trump and pay less taxes during and after school.
>>
File: kidsthesedays.jpg (160 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
kidsthesedays.jpg
160 KB, 625x918
>>74913033
Because Trump is going to renegotiate the shitty one-way trade deals that sent all of our manufacturing capacity overseas.

Not to mention that once the illegals are gone, wages will spike due to supply and demand, as the market will no longer be saturated with unskilled workers.
>>
File: Sexual Predator.jpg (271 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Sexual Predator.jpg
271 KB, 520x650
You have a conscience and don't want to face your maker with the guilt of supporting a rape enabbler on your hands.
>>
>>74916568
I have private electric companies and it's fine. Roads are the job of local governments.
>>
How the fuck can you guys not come up for a reason for OP to vote for the guy you are?
>>
>>74916566
I'm in HVAC, and I'm making 30k a year. Granted, it was a slow year last year, and gonna get a raise soon. But come on. 80k would require top payscale plus greasy haired salesman skills selling pointless duct cleanings or flat out lies condemning equiptment.
>>
>>74915706
Im the sr software developer for an $800 million / year company. You literally could never do what I do. And i make fuck you money
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
Voting for something besides trump in the current state of affairs is like having a 40 pound tumor on your liver that would be cured with chemotherapy,,,
And you dont vote for the chemotherapy
>>
>>74916362
>jesus

Why wouldn't I want my lord and savior as my co-worker?
>>
>>74916836
And prisons too? even after we lock up all the minorities and drug offenders? why pay for prisons, I mean we could just kill them.
>>
>>74917066
Oooohhhh and I'm the fucking queen of england.
>>
>>74917154
There's some private prisons where I live. I'm not sure what kind of inmates they take and all that, but I don't see a problem. We should probably lock more people up for longer honestly.
>>
>>74913033
1.) If you don't want go to college, Trump will keep more Pedros from taking your non-college work options.

2.) If you are going to college, see: >>74916623

People forget that college is roughly 4-6 years for most people, and roughly 10 years of paying the debt if you're a retard with no scholarships. Taxes however, are eternal. Trump is not a devout capitalist, either. He supports a progressive tax on the rich to help fund welfare programs. He also supports increasing tarriffs, which will lead to more local jobs, instead of labor being outsourced to China and Mexico.

Also, if you're a white male, more social leftism will fuck with your life. More feminists trying to ban tits in video games, etc.; and trying to file rape charges if you look at them funny. More dindus feeling empowered to steal from you and attack you, because the Feds are funding and promoting black nationalism. You'll become a minority in your own homeland, and no matter how "liberal" you are, the leftists will still use you as a scapegoat for all social ills.
>>
>>74917017
That attitude is why you'll never be a success. No worries, the world needs more losers so the winners have someone to clean their shit.
>>
File: italowine.png (220 KB, 402x401) Image search: [Google]
italowine.png
220 KB, 402x401
ITT Liar NEETs

I'm 27. I make 74k a year. I am in the insurance industry underwriting for viticulture for vineyards around the world. Mainly California. My actuaries do all of the work, I am just the front man who is a smooth talker. Currently a soft market considering the lack of water available to cultivate the grapes on these vineyards, but whatever.
>>
vote for trump or ill cyberbully you on /pol/
>>
>>74917282
because it shouldn't be my job to pay for social rejects.
>>
>>74917221
No but you are a fucking retard
>>
>vote bernie
>minimum wage increases to $15
>get laid off because they can't afford you
>only choice is to go to "FREE" college
>education is muddled due to public interference
>graduate with a meaningless degree, but it at least allows you to get your shitty minimum wage job back
>taxes are so high to pay for "FREE" stuff you're essentially still making $8/hr

Bernouts sure are retarded
>>
>>74917877
likewise cunt, I'm just as likely to be the queen of england as you are intelligent.
>>
>>74913033
Live in the south and sick of illegal welfare leeches and foreigner taking you jobs? Vote trump
Tired of weak, limp wristed fools representing you and your nation poorly, making a mockery of themselves to foreign leaders? Vote trump.
Sick of having your rights revoked because someone else foesnt like that you have them? Sick of having to watch what you say leat you hurt someones feefees? Vote trump.

Are you fine with anything from the above? Kill youself desu fampai.
>>
>>74913033
Get a different job, you dumb cuck.
>>
None. Go ahead and vote Dem while you can. We'll just hang you on the DOTR.
>>
>>74916329
Could always open the flag picture file and see the abbreviation
>>
>>74917498
>liars
Don't claim you suspect everyone else is bullshitting and then bullshit yourself, friend.
>>
File: 1459739800190.gif (4 MB, 490x476) Image search: [Google]
1459739800190.gif
4 MB, 490x476
>>74919439
Yo man. I worked for Hamilton Underwriting at Lloyds. Why the fuck would I take the time to make that up? Currently getting into political risk insurance.
>>
>>74913033
>live alone

If that is true you are more than capable of receiving financial aid. Having said this, with you seemingly not knowing, I am forced to believe you have not even tried enrolling.
>>
>>74916536
Is there a source for this?

If so I am now a #TrumpMissile
>>
>>74921876
It's actually 25K, but still
>If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.