[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Guidos /pol/-approved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: guido.jpg (60 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
guido.jpg
60 KB, 500x565
Are Guidos literally Chad wearing lipstick? Are they secret bro-tier because they are pro-bullying and generally racist against dindus? I mean, I'm having trouble figuring out what they do wrong outside basic degeneracy that all groups basically do. Infidelity, vanity, etc.

Basically, they are orange Chads with makeup. What exactly is wrong with them?
>>
Literally the niggers of the white race
>>
Do you need to be Italian to be a Guido?
>>
>>74912702
>white
I get where you are coming from though, however, they are still white and from what I can tell they hold jobs even.

Their anti-dindu position puts them far above sjws. I think there is more to their story than I was considering.
>>
File: goalss.png (353 KB, 638x403) Image search: [Google]
goalss.png
353 KB, 638x403
guidos are redpilled desu
>>
>>74912621
Their primary goal is to fuck high school girls by being as politically correct as possible without losing their "alpha" facade.

Last time I was at a bar, a bunch of them jumped a guy in the parking lot for getting into an argument with a black guy from before. They never actually "attacked" they just surrounded him and puffed out their chests while yelling.

Guidos are a 2012 meme that needs to end
>>
File: 1266944265_chinstrap.jpg (25 KB, 546x500) Image search: [Google]
1266944265_chinstrap.jpg
25 KB, 546x500
>>74912894
We need them on our side.

They are white enough by my standards, they hate blacks, strong af, alpha af.

We need to put a Mussolini in Jersey and Chicago and get them to breed more, and to conquer the gene pool of the incoming Syrians.

The half-breeds and the full Guido may actually lead to all out war against Tyrone and Ahmed.
>>
>>74912817
>Their anti-dindu position
How's that?
>>
>>74914382
All the ones I've met were redpilled and anti-tyrone UNLESS as earlier stated they were chasing liberal women. Then they put on a show.

But gym talk is usually another story entirely.
>>
>>74912621
I was at the bowling alley recently and there wad this really cute little girl in the nect lane. I didn't take a picture and my memory is shit so I can't remember exactly what she looked like but she was so cute. Anyway, her dad looked like a total guido douchebag.
>>
>>74912800
no but it helps with guido street cred.
>>
File: 1461893737122.jpg (278 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1461893737122.jpg
278 KB, 640x427
>>74912621
No, all my brothers are guidos and they're as easily manipulated as most libtards. The only way that guidos are /pol/ approved is that they hate blacks.
>>
>>74912621
Pros- cool mafia movies like The Godfather
Cons- everything else
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.