[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nationalism >Homogenous population >Degeneracy outlawed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 504x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 504x368
>Nationalism
>Homogenous population
>Degeneracy outlawed
>Refuse to succumb to globalism
>No niggers
>No spics
>No Muslims
>No feminists
>No SJWs
>Media and money free of kike influence
>One of the only countries without a Rothschild central bank
Where were you when you learned that "Best Korea" isn't just a meme? Don't be deceived by the lying Jews, juche is the ultimate red pill, and the DPRK is the world's last hope in the struggle against Jewish degeneracy. Long live the great leader, and may the grand marshal Kim Jong-Un lead the DPRK do prosperity!
>>
>atheist
>atheist
>atheist
>atheist
>atheist
>atheist
>atheist
>atheist
>atheist
Fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (525 KB, 2800x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
525 KB, 2800x1500
>>74909933
It's best that you stay in your trailer in Mississippi, Cletus.
>>
>>74909933
mash'allah my nigga, doubles means allah smiles at us
>>
>>74909672
>gommunist
It will always be my favourite korea
>>
File: killme.png (203 KB, 339x266) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
203 KB, 339x266
>>74909672

You forgot poverty and no entertainment along with free brainwashing
>>
Under Kim Il Sung it was dank as shit. But then Kim Jong fucked it all up.
>>
>>74909672
Two key issues here:

1. Atheist
2. Communism
>>
File: Listen.png (162 KB, 514x192) Image search: [Google]
Listen.png
162 KB, 514x192
>>74909672
>No plastic women
>>
>>74909672
Boy I wish they had food there
>>
File: gimme thos you's faggot.png (2 MB, 1480x2116) Image search: [Google]
gimme thos you's faggot.png
2 MB, 1480x2116
>>74909672
>No food
>No freedom
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 460x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 460x268
>>74910742
>It's bad that they don't believe in Iron Age Semitic fairytales
Wew lad
>>
>>74909672

my dads friend visited NK and when his minders found out he was a doctor they begged him to see to their families who were all skinny little manlets and womanlets that looked 30 years older than they actually were and when he'd recommend a treatment they wouldn't even know what it was and he ended up just having to tell them to drink lots of water and they said they were drinking as much as they had which wasn't much

such is the glory of fascism and the deserved fate of anyone who takes /pol/ memes seriously
>>
I think people here are totally missing the point
This post is designed to be ironic, showing you how dumb your right wing views really are.

Also, you can't attribute the country's economic condition to "communism", I'm pretty sure the people there are working as hard as they can. It's more likely that they are poor due to being isolated from trade. Just like Cuba.

The biggest issue is that their leader doesn't give a fuck about his own people. Hitler was a fanatic for the German people, he fought like a maniac in WW1 to ensure a German victory, and actually got in fights with his fellow soldiers when he felt they weren't doing their utmost for the war effort. He beat the crap out of at least one that we know of.

This is the big flaw with the Fascist worldview, it relies on having a leader who would sacrifice everything for his people. Hitler was one in a million, most people aren't like him. They'd rather terrorize the population and have hundreds of virgins delivered the bedroom of their gold plated palace.

And of course the flaw is that if one leader is Hitler, the next will likely be Kim Jong Un. In a system of absolute power, only the most brutal, sadistic madmen rise to the top.

The entire motivation of Democratic election is hopefully getting a leader (temporary dictator) who loves the people. And of course you have to put all sorts of checks on his power so that his power is limited just in case a bad apple gets in.

I think in many ways North Korea has the right policy, but it has severe failings that doom it to misery and poverty
>>
File: shig.png (68 KB, 187x219) Image search: [Google]
shig.png
68 KB, 187x219
>>74911221
>believing in 19th century Marxist fairytales instead
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.