[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I serve the superior white race as a nigger? Inb4 I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
How can I serve the superior white race as a nigger? Inb4 I should kill myself. I don't need to die just because I'm inferior. I can still help whites achieve great things.
>>
Troll self hating white liberals. It's what I do.
>>
don't be a cuck for your race. it's better to be an enemy to other races than to be a cuck to your own.
>>
Americuckolds deserve die, you make everything to shaming, attack, everything of disgusting in the world, projecting all your loser culture in white, all your disgusting internet, all your manipulation of news media and websites for nigger sit

Your americuckold white loser
I would want
nuke
Americuckold country
The best thing for
everybody
would have
Americuckoldcountry nuked
Sad
this never
will happens

All the
legacy
everything of
disgusting made
by Americuckolds never
will be
erased
>>
>>74909294
Why act like you owe someone a favor? You sound pretty damn white. sage
>>
Cut off your balls desu senpai
>>
>>74909523
To not accidentally make the white genepool unpure? I'm gay, so that shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>74909470

STFU nigger.
>>
>>74909294

Don't look down on yourself. If you have the self-awareness to even be asking these questions, you've avoided the trap that catches the vast majority of your people.

Black Americans have enough European genetics that they can be redeemed if those of you in the higher intelligence regions attempt to change your culture from the roots up.
>>
>>74909294
>>74909352
>>74909697
>Gay AND black
Excellent. Make some shitty blog videos where you say red pilled shit, specifically against BLM. If they try and tell you how you're black and shouldn't think that way use it as an example as to how they expect all black people to think the same way.
It's even better you're a homo because then you can talk shit about trans shit too and they wont know what to do since their precious buzzwords wont work.
Do these or your existence is waisted potential.
>>
>>74909470
Autism!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.