[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/namibia/ Volkstaat general edition 6: Rorke's Drift 2:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: facebook.png (8 KB, 618x281) Image search: [Google]
facebook.png
8 KB, 618x281
This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>May not be obese or anorexic.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

"Is it whites only?"

Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing. Obviously the more white, the better. So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?
Small population that is concentrated in the Northern border. Lots of cheap desert land. A hell of a lot of undeveloped resources. Shitty military using a handful of wwii tanks and 1950s aircraft. Legally foreigners can own land if it "benefits" the economy.

>Why not X white country?

Governments are cucked or in Jewish/NWO pockets. Too much population, too obvious targets. Land is too expensive.

>What's the plan?

Start fake humanitarian websites, attract right-wing STEM field western workers and develop the undeveloped land. Profit, use it to buy more land/houses. Rinse and repeat.
Provide safe haven for 4.5 million SA whites that are awaiting their expulsion from South Africa within the next two decades as the economy fucks up.
Eventually, claim back a bunch of desert with artificial irrigation, have a small lower class finance/libertarian based economy and trade the raw materials.
We declare independence and fight off the weak military.
UN doesn't care about African back-water.

>How can I join?

Join our TEMPORARY facebook group

>Is this roleplay?

We got in the news boi http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
>>
List of Necessary Careers
+Doctor
+Teacher
+Soldiers/Security
+Scientists
+Marketing (PR Team)
+Architect
+Labourers (Farmers, Plumbers, Construction Workers, Cooks)
+Civil Engineers
+Traders and Merchants
+Lawyers
+Transportation Workers
+Chemical Engineers
+(Keep adding to the list, guys.)
>>
File: 1446273110532.png (66 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446273110532.png
66 KB, 1000x1000
Keep asking questions, if you like
>>
>>74907103
don't know who you are, explain
>>
>>74906980
>>have a small lower class finance/libertarian based economy and trade the raw materials.

GDP per Capita 5 times weekly fixed Alt-Coin?
>>
>>74907037

I'm going to add sports players to the list. If we have national teams for certain sports(e.g. soccer/football, rugby, cricket,etc.), it could also help our PR and show that we're a normal group of people.
>>
>>74907159
He claims to be a White from South West Africa. It explains itself.
>>
>>74907037
I keep telling you: historians
we need an unbiased history on the western world when europe's museums get destroyed and sharia'd by muslims
>>
File: 1463637042198.png (3 MB, 1674x875) Image search: [Google]
1463637042198.png
3 MB, 1674x875
>Marketing
>Cook
>Plumber

Well shit son, I can do all 3. Degree in marketing. Worked in kitchens for 8 years, and do all my own plumbing.

Let's make this shit Medieval, like pic related.
>>
>>74907037
Public administration
>>
>>74907215
.......No

You will want to keep a low profile. Good, but low.
>>
>>74907249

This
>>
I'm like 80% white and had honours in HS
Also I know two trades would I be allowed in this nigger place?
Just curious my mans
>>
File: Roman-Society[1].jpg (41 KB, 768x393) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Society[1].jpg
41 KB, 768x393
>>74907258
>making it medieval
>not making it roman
>>
>>74906980
We're going to be modeling the architecture of our cities after this right?
>>
>>74907309

I would think so. What trades are you good in?
>>
File: 1463960449123.jpg (9 KB, 160x216) Image search: [Google]
1463960449123.jpg
9 KB, 160x216
>>74907215
>sports players
You're lucky to get 20 people in on this let alone a sports team.
>>
>>74907258
>> That town + Dedicated fiber = :-D
>>
>>74907380
Bricklaying and experience in the oil mining industy.
>>
>>74907424
I'd say so. But who the fuck am I.
>>
Out of curiosity, where do you think you're going to get wood or stone to build with from?

Do you think you can just walk into Lumber City and say "Yeah I need 16000 feet of framing lumber and I'd also like to rent a truck to transport it to the middle of nowhere"?
>>
Yeah this will have to be conducted through a company of some sort, maybe a LLC, and the LLC would be a managing partner through a limited partnership, the LP would act as the funding pool, all limited partners would recieve compensation for the investments into the settlement through reimbursements after the settlement begins generating substantial revenue. You can even have a corporation be the owner of the LLC and issue private stock to employees and important settlers as a way to encourage them to stay and aid development.

The company should also aid the local Africans with water, housing, electricty, etc. this needs to be done so we can show goodwill and how the company aims for the common good of all people.
>>
Here comes the roleplayers
>>
>>74907518

I'm thinking we could order prefab houses from Saffa and have them shipped there, depending on price. Prefab houses are more reasonable rather than asking for

>16000 feet of lumber
>>
>>74907518
That's were we add value. You know how fucking hard it is to source things in africa. Again already working on something similar to the ( Sad cause all i wanted was a buissiness )
>>
>>74907037
This >>74907268
+ someone who knows how to manage people, labor, land, resources, basically keep everything orderly and maximize productivity and efficiency
>>
DOES MY ARAB CHRISTIAN GIRLFRIEND QUALIFY? (She´s white)
>>
File: I WILL WIN THIS ARGUMENT.gif (1011 KB, 450x365) Image search: [Google]
I WILL WIN THIS ARGUMENT.gif
1011 KB, 450x365
>>74907482
This seems intresting but,,, It's in Africa for fuck sakes whose to say in 3 to 4 generations our ""descendants"" won't let in the niggers?
Seems flawed I need actual proof and commitment to bring my skills and time for a colony full of niggers and Islam
Seems sketchy
>>
>>74907659

I'm not sure. It's debatable.
>>
>>74907582
>>
The company should also aid the local Africans with water, housing, electricty, etc. this needs to be done so we can show goodwill and how the company aims for the common good of all people.

Fuck good will , just good jobs / Human respect .

If that is not enogh. Lead.

Again t. E.African
>>
>>74906980
K, so... you're going to be called out as racist and nuked or some shit. You need to invent a religion that doesn't accept blacks and guards against bribery and Jewish infiltration (they can lie). Basically, you need to know what Jews could never commit to. Find out what in diet really fucks up non whites like milk and wheat and make it a requirement they eat a shit ton of it. That's one solution. The other is maybe forcing a strict christianity, which may be easier. You have a theocratic society. But jews infiltrated that. Also, media should be only allowed to be operated by Christians and promote Christian ideas. Academia should have a leaning towards christianity as well. It might serve well to look at how hitler organized his government.
>>
>>74907582
>The company should also aid the local Africans with water, housing
...What kind of country do you think Namibia is?
>>
>>74907037
Would you need airmen?
Y'know, for transport that doesn't require much highly visible infrastructure?
>>
>>74907759
Have fun with all the progressives complaining about the settlement.
If we help locals they can't say shit.
>>
>>74907258
>implying there's wood in Africa
You're best bet is a form of cob, ie, mud huts.
>>
>>74907784
The area that would be settleted will most likely lack a lot of this, I could be wrong though I don't know much about rural Namibia. I have worked in Ghana and despite the developments they still lacked proper electric and sewage systems.
>>
Should we ask /biz/ about potential involvement?

I know we want to keep a low profile, but I feel like we really fucking needs some wealthy people with us on this.
>>
>>74907659
I mean, White Arabs exist.
It's mainly a linguistic group
No need to post pics if your honestly not interested.
Doubt she would want to go to Africa with her white bf.
>>
>>74907939
this
>>
>>74906980

What if I only speak American?
>>
How do you envision the social/family structure? I hope you're not going for some degenerate commune fuckfest.

>>74907882
There are good hardwoods in some parts of Africa, dunno about Namibia though.
>>
>>74907663
Again, my guiding star is Ideology not Genetics.

The same way Public school systems hammer the nail that sticks up/ cuts the tallest poppy. We could start a civ that Fosters individuality / utility.

Glorifying usefulness over profit.

Rewarding the most useful with profit.

He who benefits the most of us , should have the most benefits.
>>
>people are unironically using their real facebook profiles in the group
why?
>>
+Doctor
+Teacher
+Soldiers/Security
+Scientists
+Marketing (PR Team)
+Architect
+Civil Engineers
+Traders and Merchants
+Lawyers
+Transportation Workers
+Chemical Engineers
+Historians and Liberal Arts
+Public Administration
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32 KB, 265x200
>>74907834
To be fair, that is what the Chinese do in Africa. They just pump the Kaffir full of lead if they act up.
>>
>>74906980
Why do you accept catholicism and christianism when they are equally jewish aswell ?

Just go with budhism it will save you trouble of wasting two thirds of your money on a church
>>
>>74908047
>Not genetics
Sooo this isn't a pro-white colony?
This idea seems to be changing each time.
>>
>>74907103
So, I have a useful career, a clean criminal record, enough capital and could probably move to Namibia.

How likely would I be to get shot for my shoes and buttraped by AIDS niggers?
>>
>>74907971
Biz is far from wealthy, all they do is throw money at cryptocoins.
>>
>>74907834
"Help"

LMAO, progressives. With my african face pushing it, and a bunch of whites in the background unseen. They won't know the angles.
>>
>>74908089
Because they're dumb, edgy kids like the majority of /pol/.

Idiots in this thread don't realize that better people than them have tried and failed with similar plots.
>>
>>74908130
Fuck off, Catholicism is based beside commie pope
>>
>>74906980
I like the idea, but what about money and women?
>>
>>74908116
how about an economist that manages the money chile would had been a shithole if it was not for the chicago boys
>>
>>74907834
>>74908188
Plus , Blackwater almost only works in africa now.
>>
File: yaoi_pepe.jpg (101 KB, 816x900) Image search: [Google]
yaoi_pepe.jpg
101 KB, 816x900
Politically Incorrect tries to build an artificial island to settle on, fails. Politically Incorrect tries to settle in Siberia, fails. Politically Incorrect tries to colonize Namibia, what makes you think it will work?

This whole "let's make a white utopian society" meme is getting very stale.
>>
File: 1997004_f520.jpg (31 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1997004_f520.jpg
31 KB, 520x388
>>74908037
With enough skill and paint you can make pretty nice cob houses. Just need to be able to produce your own glass.
>>
>>74908121
And we could do it better than them.
>>
File: 11th birthday.png (43 KB, 886x418) Image search: [Google]
11th birthday.png
43 KB, 886x418
Culinary school graduate, I interned under a 2 time James beard award winning chef.
Am I good enough for your country?
>>
File: gilbert045.jpg (86 KB, 746x550) Image search: [Google]
gilbert045.jpg
86 KB, 746x550
>>74908037
Namibia is largely desolate and unusable desert. If /pol/ did this, most would probably die of thirst or starvation.
>>
>>74907922
There's a reason Namibia is so sparsely populated. All the good land is taken. If this thing ever did happen there's no way you could grow crops or rear cattle. So, what would you eat? You wouldn't be allowed to work, how would you get money to buy food?
>>
What type of government will you have? Democracy, dictatorship or something else?
>>
File: 1431690587509.jpg (5 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1431690587509.jpg
5 KB, 239x211
I like aspects of the plan but not the location honestly.
I'd rather pool resources and buy an isolated Island somewhere.
The only problem then becomes resources and lack of expansion space.

What about Russia?
Didn't Putin invite Europeans to come live in Siberia for free or some shit if they can handle living there?
I'd be cool with starting a new town in Siberia and since its not an Island and has plenty of natural resources we'd be well off.
>>
Do it like it was done in the days of Colonialism. Start with a few people in a small area and incentivise immigration with good economic policies. You might need to bribe a lot of people though.
>>
Seriously before you even start promoting this massively, you need to get your plan worked out for all the inevitable foreign attacks. Internet will be required to spread your message. A museum with useful artifacts that are priceless will be required to protect you from outright aggression by foreign states, but even then they can hire a couple allahu ackbars at this point and take you over or just send a little shekels ISIS's way to fuck your shit
>>
>>74908255
there's plenty of sand there, and i'm sure someone can set up a fireless oven, as a desert does tend to get very good sunlight.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River

getting irrigation to this desert is going to be rough
>>
>74908116
+Doctor
+Teacher
+Soldiers/Security
+Scientists
+Marketing (PR Team)
+Architect
+Civil Engineers
+Traders and Merchants (oy vey)
+Lawyers
+Transportation Workers
+Chemical Engineers
+Historians and Liberal Arts (dude weed lmao)
+Public Administration
+Roleplaying
+Roleplaying
+Roleplaying x100
>>
We need much better plans on how to develop and how to survive in Namibia.

>>74908306 has a point.

We need major wealth behind this. There is literally nothing we can do without a lump sum of cash to keep us afloat.
>>
>>74907734
Debatable on which bases?
>>
>>74908276
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruacana_Falls
>>
>>74908389
>even then they can hire a couple allahu ackbars at this point and take you over or just send a little shekels ISIS's way to fuck your shit
Erm, I'm not sure that would happen in Namibia, I doubt it would be necessary in the first place. There's no way they could get business visas or residence permits, so once 90 days have passed the government could just arrest them.
>>
>>74908440
Thought must of you brats have some money from daddy?
>>
>>74908306
Yeah I agree you would need great amounts of cash in order to develop proper irrigation. Look at what the Saudi's do for an example of what we would have to do.
>>
>>74908150
Ask Op, I read "Western Civ" In africa.

Idgaf what """color""" you are.

What do you think.

What do you know.

How do you act.

and Can you fight .

again >> t. E.African

I have my own ethnic pride, I stated my goals in last tread. No mask.
>>
>>74908306
It's possible to develop desert with plants that can drink sea water. They do this in Israel. Nigs are just too stupid to understand
>>
+Doctor
+Teacher
+Soldiers/Security
+Scientists
+Marketing (PR Team)
+Architect
+Civil Engineers
+Traders and Merchants
+Lawyers
+Transportation Workers
+Chemical Engineers
+Historians and Liberal Arts
+Public Administration
+Economists
>>
>>74907963
Well, as the post says, white is a spectrum, she is lightskinned with clear grey eyes, brown hair, and I think she would be willing to move, after all she left her country because of the muslims
>>
>>74908193
History is full of failures in every field.
>>
>>74908116
>+Lawyers

Considering law will it be case law or will it be more like the German system?
>>
>>74908580
We need a range of biologists, geologists etc to understand the ins and outs of developing the land. Turning it all into basic farmland isn't enough. We need to create a sustainable biome with a range of plants and wild animals
>>
>>74908255
Hey, not too shabby. I'm guessing it's also far cheaper than wood construction.

>>74908276
That's why surveying and planning come first, rather than just shipping boatloads of skinny /pol/acks to get raped to death by AIDS niggers.
>>
>>74906980
>trying to settle in Africa
Because that worked out so well the last few times Europeans tried it. Even our own blacks got overrun in pretty short order by the local savages in in the failed resettlement experiment that was Liberia.
>>
>>74908553
I'm sure it's that easy. You must be pretty smug to see life like an RTS where everything requires one or two steps and then you win the game!

There's a very good reason none of you will put your words into action. Because the reality of going through with this plan will see your member count plummet.
>>
File: 1455252158932.jpg (28 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1455252158932.jpg
28 KB, 719x719
I asked before but didn't recieve an answer or is my application supposed to go elsewhere

>italian/spanish, ended up light tan
>iq of 130
>raised catholic, agnostic but looking into religions
>first language spanish, second italian, third English
>computer programmer
>painter and carpenter
>5' 9" 130 pounds
>clean bill of health except a vulnerability to diabetes

My girlfriend
>unknown iq, definitely above 100
>physics major
>no diseases, just flat footed
>japanese/Italian
>pagan
>5' 4" 110 pounds
>first language English, second japanese, capable in Italian and spanish

Do we qualify?
>>
File: tumblr_mpqjno23U61qd3nk9o1_500.png (585 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpqjno23U61qd3nk9o1_500.png
585 KB, 500x693
>>74908498
Oh, I'm sure they will go well.
>Dad, can I have millions of dollars to go die in the South African desert?
>>
How will we bring guns?
>>
>>74908643
History is made by notable people, not pampered, weak brats who spend every waking hour shitposting.
>>
>>74907037
You guys are trying to get too big too fast, just get yourself some farmers that have backgrounds as soldiers to build up the infrastructure and economy then try to bring in other people. I mean somebody like me is never going to move to the ass end of Africa even for a good cause and my job shouldn't be that important to you guys but it's on that list.
>>
>>74908621
I mean i'm lightskinned with green eyes.
I have white features and such.
>>74908535
So this isn't a pro white colony.
Disregarded and PUT INTO THE TRASH
There is no incentive for me to even consider this... Can you even find one?
>>
>>74908725
YUUPPPPP!

....and financing after planing , but before surveying.
My idea was start a front Transgender focused lgbt Non profit with a focus on africa n get dem' Saros bux. ( Plz da more core the idea da more mispeling , if fucks the datuim miners up)
>>
>>74906980
>let's get away from niggers and muslims by immigrating to Africa
>>
1st gen Indian-American (parents from India, but born in the states). Would I be allowed in?
>>
>>74908931
and of course redirect.

Add accountant to that list.
>>
>>74908796
>Italian/spainish
>white
lmao
I cringed.
>>
>>74908902
People are also forgetting that you need someone with CHARISMA to lead people in this massive exodus of whites. I very much doubt, from my own experience with the autists on this site, that anyone has the ability to galvanize NORMAL, productive, NON-NEET people for their cause. Let alone women.
>>
Too many people with ideas, we need a centralized council that could draft a settlement plan. Something that mixes a business plan with a urban planning design plan. The council needs to have engineers, lawyers, businessmen, doctors, and a few wealthy individuals with a diverse range of experiences and skills.
We need a website!
>>
>>74909000
My mind's telling me no, but your trips are telling me yes.
>>
Why not just get some cheap land in the forests of Northern Minnesota?
cheap and beautiful, lot's of trees
>>
>>74908796
It's not particularly complicated, you fucking mongoloid.

>Are you European? Y/N
>Are you fucking retarded and/or disabled from genetics? Y/N

So, yes. You're fine, your girlfriend is fucked for being a nip.
>>
>>74908834
You can bring bolt-action rifles, pump-action shotguns and semi-automatic rifles with magazines under five rounds.

You can't bring guns into the country for any reason other than hunting. You need to be a member of or have been invited by a hunting club established in Namibia and be interviewed by the Inspector General to ensure that you're being genuine. Your guns then get confiscated until you go on the hunt, where you're supervised by a police officer or member of the armed forces.
>>
>>74908440
the Namibian dollar is pegged one to one with the South African rand. currency exchange of large amounts are flagged and may be limited so you may have to do it in South Africa

>>74908495
Re: visas, the last time I looked at it if you marry a Namibian citizen, you are automatically granted permanent residency status as long as you intend to stay and live there. This was a supreme court decision aobut four years ago

Wiki says 7% of the population is ethnically white. there's also a lot of mixed race black/san/whites
>>
>>74909048
Charisma isn't that hard to manufacture, just find a good looking guy that can read a few lines written by autists well and with passion and there you have your charismatic leader, just look at Trudeau as an example, he's what I described but for the left, not an ounce of brain power but he has charisma.
>>
>>74909048

I'm your man. Grew up doing the shit.

I am an artist, but only when the mask comes off .

t. Multi Personi
>>
>>74907037
Trader and merchant checking in
>>
>>74908770
Pessimistic please go. What do want? Someone who magically has all the answers to provide them for us? Have you not seen the power of meme magic? When you expose an idea, you attract discussion and open the possibility to the idea being implemented. Let's not make this a competition because I will freely admit right now that I don't know how to turn a huge area of desert unto fertile land. But the point is it can technically be done and we shouldn't decline to discuss the possibility until we know the likelihood!
>>
>>74909223
....... autist ... not an artist.....
Welp Ima take my name out of that hat.
>>
File: 136165811.jpg (637 KB, 1024x828) Image search: [Google]
136165811.jpg
637 KB, 1024x828
>>74909157
Japanese were considered White under Apartheid though.
>>
>>74908720
I think "scientists" is meant to include them in a broad-brush sort of way. It's important to be specific though, as we don't want a bunch of faggots waving around their sociology degrees claiming to be the scientists we so desperately need.

>>74908931
>start a front Transgender focused lgbt Non profit with a focus on africa
Sounds like a good way to get raped to death by AIDS niggers. And I think fraudulent activity will just complicate things. Only if it's absolutely necessary should you do something like that.
>>
>>74909041
>implying I claimed to be white

>>74909157
I thought nips were allowed?
>>
>>74908770
We only need 5 people, the rest will be sheep of the cause.

Better to try and fail.
>>
>>74908460

Because being white (as copied from the original saffer OP from 2 threads ago) was a spectrum, plus, there was some discussion on banning Arabs outright from the colony, because some didn't consider them "white" enough. What qualifies as part of the spectrum, I'm not 100% sure.

That's what I mean by debatable
>>
>>74909048
> women
nigger, not a single female with an iq over 65 will go to a nigger-infested empty dry desert with a bunch of weeb autists
>>
>>74909338
Ethnic Euros
50% White is not good enough.
Also computer programmer, Jesus Christ was a useless occupation for a colonial exclave.
>>
>>74909314

Pfft , the 2 are not publicly connected.

Pump gay money to china for equipment.
>>
>>74908977
we'll have borders obviously
>>
>>74909000
where do you go to the bathroom?
>>
>>74909501
http://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/feb/18/automated-farming-food-security-rural-jobs-unemployment-technology
>>
>>74909551
And immediately get shut down by NDF? lmao
>>
>>74908373

>Didn't Putin invite Europeans to come live in Siberia for free or some shit if they can handle living there?

I think that offer is only open to Russian citizens.
>>
If this actually were to happen it would end up just like Rhodesia
>>
>>74909551
that you will protect with your numerous military
i'm sure the government will let you do just that
>>
>>74909501
>implying my carpentry wouldn't be useful for building
Anyways, fair enough, I accept I don't meet your ethnic standards. Good luck anons.
>>
>>74909685
He meant "Worker Id's" and "Secure zones"
>>
File: bliinker.gif (87 KB, 590x700) Image search: [Google]
bliinker.gif
87 KB, 590x700
>>74909775
Kek I don't give a nigger fuck about this gay shit.
Go ahead and get you and your wife raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
>>74908580
Areas of expertise required in:
>Law
>Medicine, nursing, health promotion
>Economics and finance
>Agriculture and agricultural economics
>Biology and Chemistry
>water supply management
>petrochemical engineering
>civic engineering
>project management and construction
>international diplomacy and conflict resolution
>education
>accounting
>policing & military
>mechanical engineering
>philosophy
>>
>>74909588
I, unlike a vast majority of my race, can take the poo to the loo.
>>
>>74909763
Only because they are incriminating themselves by posting this. If they made it like Orania and just said they preserve and love their culture then it would be considered okay.
>>
>>74909783
Oh, in that case here

http://www.namibiahc.org.uk/consular_forms.php?f=13

I have a feeling half the people will back out before completing the paperwork
>>
>>74909775
He is a bigot, the other guys seem alittle more based in reality.

But I understand your sentiments, and share them when it comes to the 19yo edgeloards
>>
>>74909503
>Pfft , the 2 are not publicly connected.
No, and that's exactly why I called it fraudulent. Try to avoid using the merchant's con-man tactics, they would not help the cause.
>>
>>74909870
you're good then
just as long as you're a hindu, not muslim
>>
>>74906980
I'd love to be a farmer/rancher in a state such as this, but not in godforsaken Africa. Even if this were successful I'd never feel at home knowing I was in the continent of apes. I understand you need a place that's easily taken over, but I think the Africa aspect will be this idea's greatest downfall for people who may have joined otherwise.
>>
We need to create some kind of business to back this with. We're not going to get funding from nowhere.
>>
>>74909902
>http://www.namibiahc.org.uk/consular_forms.php?f=13

I see the site

"Paperwork"

You mean bribes?

Lots of good politicians in africa.

And by good I mean they stay bought.
>>
if you want to build a colony, plan for constant interaction with the locals
thinking a small white minority will be able to fence itself off for good in zombie territory has backfired spectacularly in the past, even with massive state support and funding
you want to recreate Rhodesia with your summer job money and whatever you can nick from your mom's wallet

at best, you'll have a brief redpilling trip to the 3rd world reality
>>
>>74909902

Is there a way to legally own guns in Namibia as a resident? What kind of guns can you own?
>>
>>74910086
Haha, right. I think you're very ignorant. What exactly do you think would happen?
>>
>>74909936
>He is a bigot
Don't forget that the fundamental idea here is establishing a country for white people to survive while their homelands are neutered and niggered to oblivion.

>>74910080
Where else could it be? I was thinking up north here in Cuckada, but that presents its own legal, agricultural, and logistical obstacles.
>>
File: 1461174025982.jpg (37 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1461174025982.jpg
37 KB, 500x364
>>74909970

>>Need Financing, Need Credit, No """Jews""", No Tactics ?

And by shit with hope and good intentions?
>>
>>74909892
Unless the political climate changes, if they're white it won't matter.
>>
>>74910214
see
>>74909163
>>
File: my kind of party.jpg (214 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
my kind of party.jpg
214 KB, 1024x679
I'll cook you fucks some fucking foie gras that will blow your fucking balls off.
>>
>>74910228
You can want that and not look condescend and exclude.

Pride in your race is not disdane of another.

that being said.

>>This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

"Is it whites only?"

>Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing. Obviously the more white, the better. So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.
>>
File: ag42b.jpg (39 KB, 900x192) Image search: [Google]
ag42b.jpg
39 KB, 900x192
>>74910290

I guess we'll be stuck with using these then....
>pic related

But in all seriousness, for this to work, we'll need to have more guns than a Republican open carry barbecue in Alabama on the fourth of July. Basically, we need to be armed to the fucking teeth.
>>
File: kalaharidesert1.jpg (48 KB, 750x350) Image search: [Google]
kalaharidesert1.jpg
48 KB, 750x350
>>74910128
There are no locals. It is a barren wasteland. That is the real problem.
>>
>>74910494
>Basically, we need to be armed to the fucking teeth.
You can take at most two guns with you. One for big game and one for small game, fowling probably.

Smuggling arms into the country will get you detained without a trial and you'll probably spend the rest of your life in Windhoek Central Prison getting gangraped by 28s.
>>
File: 924622-asgard.jpg (530 KB, 1600x858) Image search: [Google]
924622-asgard.jpg
530 KB, 1600x858
I want our new society to look like this.
But can we create such a thing?
What materiel's can we use?
>>
>>74910637
Namibia and all of Africa are a shit place for any realistic Western colony
>>
>>74910259
Legitimate funding and hard work is the way to go. If you're getting your resources through deceitful or illicit methods, you are putting everything at risk before it's even begun.

>>74910473
>Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing.
And nowhere on that spectrum will you find a mulatto or a full-blooded nip. His hapa gf is sort of toeing the line of what's acceptable. Under my watch she'd be allowed in, but you do have to draw the line somewhere, and yes, EXCLUSION is the name of the game here.
>>
>>74907249
>>74907301

>yfw your history degree finally becomes relevant
>>
>>74910809
It's a long way until that, my friend. We need to be realistic and plan for the beginning. We don't have any scouts out there yet.
>>
>>74910809
Nothing even close to that exists in the rest of the developed world. We won't be able to build it until we establish ourselves properly. Don't dream too big yet: focus on what we have to do now to get this up and running.
>>
>>74910880
Exactly. Capetown only worked because it had a large amount of farmland in the area.
>>
>>74910880
We could always invade Morocco or massacre the Congolese or re-establish Rhodesia and retake South Africa.
>>
I'll come back tomorrow if this is up as tripfag "Q"

Hash some shit out till then. Like good covers.

and maybe alternate locations.

Less laws the better the naturally richer, the better.

the extreme would be Congo.
>>
>>74910228
That's the problem, I'm not sure there is a good place currently to establish a place like this. The best options are third world countries (which are usually filled with scum-of-the-earth genetics) or places that are relatively uninhabited, like in remote places in Canada, Alaska, or Siberia. But these are places that nobody would want to live in anyway, and the few people who are willing to move there will eventually lead to a second generation that will be filled with people who will want to move back out of that climate.

There's always a chance that in a few generations, this place could socially degenerate into another cuck nation like we see in Europe. And if this cuck nation is in somewhere like Africa, it's doomed to get flooded by the surrounding peoples. And I wouldn't want my future descendants to be in that situation.

I like this idea in theory but I don't like it's location. To be fair I don't know a better option, however.
>>
>>74910757

What about setting up a PMC? How difficult would it be to set up a private military company in Namibia? If we do this, would we have access to better weaponry?
>>
>>74910893
>>74910228
>>74909936
So what's the verdict then?

I'm mainly looking for a place to raise lots of kids with her, far away from modern western degeneracy. We've considered Japan and a few other places.
>>
>>74911012
>>74911037

Well, we agree on some thing
>>
>>74906980
>This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

lol wat

>oh no, white countries are being flooded with niggers! So let's all leave our big resource, great climate ancestral homelands for a nigger ape infested desert wasteland right next to other nigger infested wastelands :^^^^^^^^^)
>>
I still need to be accepted into the facebook group. Someone please accept my request. My Facebook account is Anton Channer.
>>
>>74911092
>How difficult would it be to set up a private military company in Namibia?
Impossible. Recruitment by PMCs is classified as human trafficking by the Namibian government and the last two geniuses who tried it got killed by the army.
>>
>>74911409

>The last two geniuses got killed by the army.

When? Source?
>>
>>74908373
Yea but could't you start a company in Russia and then it would just technically be a colony?
>>
>>74906980
South America would be a better place to do this. Chile, Argentina, South of Brazil. Euro and Dollar is much more valued than local currencies. White women would flock to european and american immigrants. You wouldn't declare independency, but you could create a large rural or something community, far away from liberal propaganda if you wanted to.
>>
File: Burgers.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
Burgers.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>74907037
Gonna need some non-jew bankers
>>
120 iq, play basketball, lawyer, not White but half my family is White, (my grandma is White an has green eyes) spanish heritage. Can i join? Im Brown but latino style.
>>
>>74911007
>>74910880
Exactly, commune life is a pipe dream. Even in Canada it's a bunch of hippies making runs to small towns buying supplies. Especially in Namibia - all the fertile land is to the north along the Okavango.

Realistically, an import/export business is what you should aim for. Well that's what I saw the Chinese doing there at least - they had little dollar stores in every town selling crap from China. And the working ones lived like the locals.

Move to a small town like Okahandja (best pies I ever had were there). Marry a local white. If you're single build and live in a tin shack. start some sort of business. Provide a service people want.
>>
>>74911045
>But these are places that nobody would want to live in anyway, and the few people who are willing to move there will eventually lead to a second generation that will be filled with people who will want to move back out of that climate.
This is so true. It would happen anywhere, but at least if we can provide a first-world quality of life, there is a good chance that the new generation would be content to remain and contribute to the colony's advancement. The most realistic option is flooding one area of a city with /pol/acks, trying to influence surrounding culture while respecting the rule of law.

>>74911146
There is no verdict, much less consensus on your situation. But if you want to get away from western degeneracy, I'm not sure you should be putting your sights on Japan. I can tell you with some degree of confidence that most of the anons genuinely interested in this initiative would have little or no problem being neighbors with you and your half-jap gf as you raise your quarter-jap kids in a stable household.
>>
>>74911517
True, seems much more viable in terms of natural resources and climate. Namibia is a bit too isolated and barren for us to establish anything too serious
>>
Old soviet T-72's cost about $50,000 plus $20,000 to ship it to the US. Of course, that we could just directly pick them up from Russia, and drive them ourselves to Namibia. I estimate we could easily get enough tanks to overwhelm their 7 tanks from WWII.
>>
>>74907037

Here are a few things to remember.

It is not necessarily important to create a new society from scratch. There is already civilization and development in Namibia. However, we need to remain cognizant of the lack of development in that nation.

This is the major concept we can bring to the table. We need innovative, young creative thinkers that are interested in creating new systems of civilization in a hostile environment.

This includes, but is not limited to:

Hydroponics

Solar energy

Non-Linear Architecture that utilizes both of the above

Reverse Desertification

Energy Cells, or Electrical Storage

New forms of Desalination

Animal Life Conservation

New Manufacturing Processes

It is the challenge of these things that makes us simultaneously motivated and useful to the current powers that be in Namibia. If we can solve these problems, we enter into greatness.

But never forget the history of that nation, and don’t forget the reason we want to leave the West.

Namely, that the toxic environment of the Left is driving us from our homes because we just can’t take the cancer anymore.
>>
>>74911517

This might be a good alternative. We could basically be like the Confederados in Brazil (but maybe elsewhere)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados
>>
>>74911668
Refurbishment costs $30,000
>>
>>74911517
Why not just do it in some part of rural America then?
We'd need absolute control over local businesses though in order to blackball "imported section 8 citizens" from Obama type politicians and have some form of control over who is allowed in.
>>
File: 1461898414641.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1461898414641.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
>>74911373
>>
>>74911146
Again, I'm an African that simply supports this, for my own reasons, I'll help, but citizenship I'll have to pass. But until then i'll support the colony until its self sustaining

But for now as the colony a foundation. Not platitudes of bigotry. WHERE IS OP
>>
>>74911668

But aren't those tanks disarmed for civilian use? How would you reactivate them?
>>
>>74911821

>Where is OP?

Do you mean me? Or the Saffer from two threads ago?
>>
>>74911852
>How would you reactivate them?
we'd need some good mechanics perhaps ones who have worked for the military at some point
>>
>>74911905
You'll do.

have you gotten any growth fagbok side / are you recording developments to the ethos ?

Their seems to be confusion.
>>
>>74911852
I'm sure that you could gain the necessary equipment off the black market for probably another $20,000. Of course, we would need someone who would have expertise with tanks to get them operational again. Even if we cannot, machine guns would still be an option. Their old WWII tanks could easily be destroyed by any modern day RPG
>>
>>74911373
May I remind you that Namibia has less niggers than any major city in the West, in an area that is 150 % bigger than Texas or France (they are the same size)
>>
>>74911821
Please define African.

Africa is an entire continent of many cultures. Your flag also say the US.
>>
>>74912088

>Have you got any facebook side?

Don't have facebook. Rather not have my personal info sold.

>Are you recording developments to the ethos? There seems to be confusion.

I haven't as of yet, but one of these days I'll go into the archives and make a pastebin.
>>
>>74912116
>> mfw pictured gps unmanned ww2 tanks.

>> Gui = Old school "Tank warz" game
>>
>>74911668
>Of course, that we could just directly pick them up from Russia, and drive them ourselves to Namibia.
Namibia and Russia are on opposite sides of the world, what on earth are you thinking?

You've got a lot of Asia and all of Africa to get through. Do you think the world would just let unaccounted for tanks run through their borders? Have you thought about the cost of fuel?

I swear, this is childish fantasy.
>>
>>74911714
At least in Brazil, here is something you could all do:

>Choose a region of Brazil you would like to create a segregated society
>Buy lots of rural area
>Only socialize with each other
>Create an ideological structure that would create and identity of yourself that is alien to the local community
>Attract white local whores that love immigrant dick
>Influence local politics and workarounds

The cons would be the media being very much 100% liberal, and you probably would have a hard time telling your children how to act and thing. The more near urban centers you would live, the harder it would get. But if somehow, you created a communal or ideological body, that would really bound your isolated white community, I say you were good to do your shit how you wanted. Rich folks and poor folks already live in universes apart here. But I don't know how would you try to recreate european values, and the greatness of European society in those terms.
>>
>>74912243
Less expensive than shipping overseas.
>>
>>74912222

*one of these days if there's still interest
>>
One small problem with the T-72's though. We'd need A LOT of gas. Damn thing only gets 1/2 mile per gallon.
>>
>>74912308

Interesting. This could be an alternative. What do you guys think?
>>
>>74911668
> thinking Putin and will sell you shit for your military invasion of a random shithole
>>
File: UNITE.jpg (28 KB, 611x604) Image search: [Google]
UNITE.jpg
28 KB, 611x604
>>74912088
>>74912222

>Dem Gets

But no not you , the op on fagbok side, with the group. I too donot have one.

>I haven't as of yet, but one of these days I'll go into the archives and make a pastebin.
>>
>>74912418
Better than trying to build another Dubai in the middle of a desert
>>
>>74912425

Kek. They'll probably buy it off some company in Bulgaria or some shit.
>>
>>74912243
>> I swear, there are children here.

Fit that for you.
>>
>>74908116
Easy way for money to roll in: make Nambia (or whatever youre gonna rename it to) a tax haven. Billionaires pour money in and you get the added benefit of the internationals not wanting to get involved. Just base the banking system on the Swiss system
>>
>>74912450

Kek at the picture. I just took in those quints.
>>
>>74907037
I'm a medical doctor (MD not DO) currently in my second year of residency in emergency medicine, how can I contact you if I don't have facebook?
>>
>implying 0.000003% of this will ever happen
>implying this isn't another role play thread
>implying Vice is news in any way
>implying you're not just going to go to sleep soon for another day of wagecuckery and angry shitposting on a Singaporean waterskiing forum.
>>
>>74911784
I don't know, but for sure, dollars would come 3x the price of local currency, so for all americans that came here, you would have 3.5x the amount of money to buy shit. And for Europeans, I guess 4x the price of Real.

If 1500 of you got here, you could easily buy lots of land, lots of shit, and if you prosper, you could live how you wanted. As I said before, I don't see how you would recreate European heritage or society, but you would live in your own terms. I can see easily how you could influence municipal politics, depending of the amount of money. White women would not be a problem to find, thats for sure.
>>
>>74912553

This is a good idea as well! An example of this system succeeding would be the Cayman Islands and their offshore banking system as well.
>>
>>74912515
> thinking a EU country would do that
arms trades are strategic
ain't nobody wants to be seen supporting a bunch of weirdo rebels in Africa
>>
>>74912425
These tanks are sold as military surplus from the Czech, Polish, Slovakian, and Hungarian militaries.
>>
File: katutura_spiritedpursuit.jpg (192 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
katutura_spiritedpursuit.jpg
192 KB, 1000x670
>>74912174

Yeah right, look at this 1488% aryan wonderland.
>>
>>74912699
Old tanks left over from the soviet era that they no longer need.
>>
>>74912633

I was thinking deep weeb irrc.
I'll work on that , but still need a vetting process.
>>
>>74912243
Don't give any mind to the warriors. They are thinking with their trigger fingers.

The fact is, violence is unnecessary. We only need to be people who are sick of the culture of the West, and want to use our skills in the development of innovative systems in a mostly undeveloped nation.

The irony of ‘refugees’ fleeing the West because ‘refugees’ are invading the West should not be lost on anyone.

What we are talking about is immigration into Namibia from all corners of the West.

The difference is, of course, that we aren’t going there for gibsmedats, but rather, to carve our signature into Nature itself

It’s like poetry
>>
>>74912694

That's true. But, here's something you guys might find interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c4f4NJSB_4

This Vice minisode (Before they got cuck_d) shows how they could buy pretty much anything on the black market. Sure, you might not be able to buy nukes legally, but you could probably buy some pretty powerful stuff there.
>>
File: wikus.jpg (82 KB, 600x481) Image search: [Google]
wikus.jpg
82 KB, 600x481
>>74911668
>pick them up in Russia and drive them to Namibia
>mfw
Also the whole point was to migrate legally and make something of the place. Not to start Namibia vs. Russia Cold War. What video game did you get this idea from?
>>>/v/
>>
>>74912634
> Odds of this happening = 8% +/- 4$

> I like dem oddz
>>
>>74912699
On the smallest route from Russia to Namibia there are 12 countries in the way

Discounting the fact that you would need 28,000 gallons of fuel to even get there, as soon as you hit Iraq you'll just get air striked to death
>>
>>74912854
The army is so we can declare our independence.
>>
>>74912553
i wonder why no other irrelevant poor country has ever thought of it before

might it have something to do with the fact that you need physical (military, safety, governmental stability) and financial security first to get any type of investment at all

the Cayman Islands are British territory
>>
>>74912243
Zionism started with an Idea as well, and look at how Israel is right now. If any race people, living in mixed countries really want to live together alone somehow, and a body of ideology shows up to flourish the idea, who is there to stop it? It may not be in Namibia, but who knows if people wouldn't show up to try, some 20 years from now? People should be free to do what they want, implying that they are not hurting anyone or doing evil moral shit.
>>
File: lord-of-war.jpg (674 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
lord-of-war.jpg
674 KB, 1000x1426
>>74912694
>>74912907
>>
>>74912907

*anything on the black market in Bulgaria
>>
>>74913060

kek
>>
>>74913060
exactly, except they managed to blame it all on 1 guy
this was in the 90s, look where he is now
>>
>>74907037
I'm a 6'4'' volunteer firefighter and EMT with a history degree, a CDL, and a background in farming and animal work. Would I be allowed to join?
>>
>>74912985
You'd get immediately buttfucked by the Namibian army, don't be stupid. If by some miracle they managed to blow themselves up and they emerged unscathed, the South Africans, Angolans and Zimbabweans would roll in in and buttfuck you.

A few fat autists aren't going to beat any country's military.
>>
>>74912985
This would have to be far in the future.

Any militant movement before we quietly develop our own areas will be seen as an act of war.

This has to be a stand against the West, but one of ideology. Not unlike the stand the Founding Fathers made against the British Empire.

Violence is inevitable. But if we begin with violence, we will be destroyed before we begin.

We are, in fact, Pilgrims who seek Freedom from Degeneracy.

Is this not our only unifying idea?
>>
>>74908373
>buy island
Doesn't work. Won't ever work.
>>74906980
Where will you get the women though?
>>
>>74913206
People like him exist.

......It's AFRICA. Right, this is still in africa, Land of the Gun 2.0 Africa.
>>
>>74913391

People are saying Eastern European mail-order brides. Not sure how well that would work though.
>>
>>74913262
Flawless
>>
>>74913047
Zionist had massive diaspora support, they were fanatical af, picking fights with the British military, absolutely willing to die for their cause (they literally believed Israel was a special magical place just for them) and still they made 0 progress until muh 6 gorillion happened and Stalin decided he wanted a commie country in the Middle East, which happened to co-incide with USA-ordered decolonization of Britain
>>
>>74913391
Why not? If you bought an Island, you could do whatever you wanted in this shit. At least it would serve as a trial for something.
>>
>>74913443
>People are saying Eastern European mail-order brides. Not sure how well that would work though.
If you get Jap, Singeporean and Korean gold digger career women to come you've won. They'll not be 'loving', but intelligent and raise kids to be respectful and striving.
>>
>>74913443
>People are saying Eastern European mail-order brides. Not sure how well that would work though.

If we build it, they will come
>>
File: 1461449123710.png (526 KB, 918x889) Image search: [Google]
1461449123710.png
526 KB, 918x889
>>74906980
>no furries
>>
>>74913534
>Why not? If you bought an Island, you could do whatever you wanted in this shit. At least it would serve as a trial for something.
Yeaaaaah, but nobody's gonna step forward and do it.

Not with 4channers at least.
>>
>>74913275
The actual idea of helping the poor Boers to get a piece of Namibia isn't inherently stupid but it has been taken over by /v/ man children.
>>
>>74913275
Lol, the Nambian military has 7 WWII tanks, also, I think you forget that fat autists aren't allowed.
>>
>>74913559
Kek
>>
>>74906980
>not allowed to come due to poor eyesight
Yep, I'll be bombing your cities, you can be sure of that much.
>>
File: DXyC0yB.gif (4 MB, 337x263) Image search: [Google]
DXyC0yB.gif
4 MB, 337x263
>>74913060
>mfw we buy our arms from Nic Cage
>>
This seems to be the greatest thing ever. I'm totally down to help once I get my civil engineering degree from college
>>
>>74913552
>>74913559

I agree. We need to build a successful colony if we want to attract women to our colony. But we definitely need women for reproduction.
>>
>>74913443
>>74913552
my sides are in orbit

you'll be lucky to convince a single nig mom from Detroit to join you
>>
>>74913651
Where did OP say anything about eyesight mattering?
>>
>>74913651
I'm pretty sure poor eyesight isn't a birth defect, unless you're blind.
>>
>>74913631
>Lol, the Nambian military has 7 WWII tanks
So? How would you defeat them?
>>
>>74908197
We should be orthodox, basically catholicism without the pope
>>
File: siener_gs.gif (8 KB, 143x220) Image search: [Google]
siener_gs.gif
8 KB, 143x220
>>74913478
>e (they literally believed Israel was a special magical place just for them)

The Saffers have a similar idea. They have their own prophet, Seiner Van Rensburg.

He predicted Namibia to be their last stronghold.

“I see our commandos trekking to German West again. You will fight in a different manner from ours and there will be many more of you. And I see the Vierkleur flying again. It is God’s will and His will shall be done.”

This will be the last refuge of the white race as our ancestral homelands are reduced to dust in the next war.

Mark my words
>>
>>74913746
>birth deformities
Astigmatism from birth is not a deformity?
>>
>>74913651

When the OP means no birth deformities or major diseases, they mean things like Microcephaly and Downs Syndrome. You're fine if you qualify for everything else.
>>
>>74913684
Flawless
>>
>>74913799

I think there are exceptions for poor eyesight, but I'm not 100% sure
>>
>>74913799
I suppose but I don't think anyone would know it was from a birth defect so you'd probably still get in assuming you met all the other criteria.
>>
>>74913718
I think this is something that is doable. But I don't know how it would survive the bad PR. I don't know how this would be articulated too, doing this shit online leave all kinds of vulnerability.
>>
File: namibia.gif (363 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
namibia.gif
363 B, 16x11
>>74906980
Is this a flag you'd be proud of?

Or would you change it?
>>
>>74907037
masters in EE here, can create my own silicon solar panels and have some carpentry skills

too bad im a muslim
>>
>>74913776
Like I said, with the T-72's that only cost $50,000. Rearming the tanks and shipping would cost some extra money, but still relatively cheap. Also, RPGs aren't too hard to acquire off the black market.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.