[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF was he thinking? LOL!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Masked_Robber_682_1030481a.jpg (61 KB, 682x406) Image search: [Google]
Masked_Robber_682_1030481a.jpg
61 KB, 682x406
A WHITE bank robber fooled cops with an elaborate Hollywood special effects mask that disguised him as a black man.
>>
So how did he get caught?
>>
>Cover my face so I wont be recognized.
>>
>>74906382
He probably applied for a job.
>>
>>74906382

/thread
>>
>>74906382
YEP: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2945029/Black-robber-was-white-man-in-mask.html
>>
>>74906382
this

The plan was actually pretty ingenious. That mask is a fine piece of craftsmanship, also.
>>
>trying to fool cops
>black face

rly famsmhtbh
>>
He was thinking too big. Black people rob convenience stores and mug people for 30 dollars, they don't rob banks.
>>
>>74906460
> But after a tip-off, officers found Zdzierak staying at a nearby hotel.

JUST AS THERMOPYLAE, THE WHITE MAN'S BIGGEST WEAKNESS WAS HIS OWN BROTHER
>>
File: Masked_Robber1_380_1030484a.jpg (18 KB, 380x280) Image search: [Google]
Masked_Robber1_380_1030484a.jpg
18 KB, 380x280
>>74906382
>But after a tip-off, officers found Zdzierak staying at a nearby hotel.

>The interior of his Volvo was splattered in red dye from an exploding ink pack taken from a bank during one of the hauls, police said.

>Officers also discovered the sophisticated mask Zdzierak is suspected of using in the robberies.
>>
>>74906382
He wasn't wearing his brown-coloured contact lenses.
>>
>>74906299
WE
>>
>>74906769
He tried lol, I'm sure that's not the first time someone tried this.
>>
>>74906587
"White people" are authoritarian in so far that they realise society will collapse if everyone broke the law and lack the selfishness to believe it's "okay" if only they break the law or if only their friend or brother breaks the law.

So yes, a white person will turn you in and that's a good thing. Are you some sort of crime promoting degenerate? >>>/mu/ is that way, go post some gangsta rap over there, promote crime to your hearts content. The mods will even ban you when you point out how toxic this music is to the African-American mentality.
>>
>>74906299
Looks like Nick from the second season of the wire
>>
>>74906587
That is a good thing dumbass.

I dont want niggers, white or black, stealing shit.
>>
>>74906856
/this
>>
>>74906769
>smart enough to do such a clever disguise
>not smart enough to leave the fucking city and not stay at a hotel nearby with paint splattered around his car

What a retard.
>>
>>74907573
He was probably thinking that's would be the last place that the police or anyone else would look for him. Almost clever....lol.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.